Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone BUSTED or close call by wife or GF while punting

Junior Member(有D料到)

Anyone BUSTED or close call by wife or GF while punting

Anyone BUSTED or close call by wife or GF while punting

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Turn it off mate or flight mode.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Everybody on the forum is single.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Everybody on the forum is single.
    Didn’t your wife caught some girl texting you and in order to distract her, you freaked out and ran upstairs?

I need to find that post - it’s gotta be one of the most retarded post I read on this forum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Woohooo! Bro BC got BUSTED on this thread! Lol I too remember that post. Really funny. Nice pick up bro Dettol

Sent from my SM-N910K using Tapatalk
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    touch wood touch wood touch wood

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the biggest problem is the smell.
    unanswered calls are easy to explain. but smell is very deadly.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjesus View Post
    the biggest problem is the smell.
    unanswered calls are easy to explain. but smell is very deadly.
    The smell of a young girls pussy on your breath? That is hard to explain....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    The smell of a young girls pussy on your breath? That is hard to explain....
    the smell of her perfume, her body, her hair, even the the smell of the fuckroom.

if you are not careful, your missus will immediately find it out when hugging you.

be careful, son.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjesus View Post
    the smell of her perfume, her body, her hair, even the the smell of the fuckroom.

if you are not careful, your missus will immediately find it out when hugging you.

be careful, son.
    You punt and still hug yer missus ...

Stay away from WL/MLs that wear alot of perfume, younger ones may do this, older ones should know it is a big no no. If you can't help yerself then go for a swim or gym or somthin afterwards or sneak straight into the shower when you get home, make sure you hide the clothes way down in the washing basket also!

If you have cunt or ass breath then chew some gum or some other strong smelling thingy.

If your fingers smell fishy then get some petrol for your car and spill some on your fish fingers.

If you have a hickie on your neck then wear a high collar shirt and try to keep that side of your neck out of sight, this can be a real pain ...

Before you leave the establishment always make sure you have put your top on the right way around, ie. not inside out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post

Stay away from WL/MLs that wear alot of perfume, younger ones may do this, older ones should know it is a big no no. If you can't help yerself then go for a swim or gym or somthin afterwards or sneak straight into the shower when you get home, make sure you hide the clothes way down in the washing basket also!

If you have cunt or ass breath then chew some gum or some other strong smelling thingy.

If your fingers smelly fishy then get some petrol for your car and spill some on your fish fingers.

If you have a hickie on your neck then wear a high collar shirt and try to keep that side of your neck out of sight, this can be a real pain ...

Before you leave the establishment always make sure you have put your top on the right way around, ie. not inside out
    experience makes perfect, lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post

If your fingers smelly fishy then get some petrol for your car and spill some on your fish fingers.

i don't want to hug my missus. my missus wanna hug me. more like check me.

Banned
    On the other side, i note some skanky WL sometime have cum-like breath, presumably the stomach acid can only dissolve so many gallons daily before it just becomes a cum dumpster bucket?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    And also be careful with lipstick. Went home once with some on my neck......now that took some explaining
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As Clint Eastwood said: you've got one question to answer, but its not 'do you feel lucky, punk?'
    It's 'How important is your current major relationship (if you arent single)?'
    If its important, you may not get a second chance
    A water well is a vital source of livelihood in the third world. If it is dirtied or contaminated, that is often permanent. Same with relationshops and infidelity.
    So take all the necessary precautions, otherwise like Tiger Woods, your life will never be the same (Tiger didnt even have a password on his phone; basic mistake. He also left voicemail evidence of his infidelity which was released around the world. He was muddled headed and careless. Dont be the same when you punt

Make sure you chuck away condom wrappers at the brothel. Check your pockets before you leave
    Dont keep massage parlour cards in your wallet. Dont write mobile numbers on pieces of paper and put in your wallet or pocket.
    Take all parking meter tickets off your dashboard and out of your car at home after a punting session
    Be very aware where the WL touches you on your way out. Hugs are good while you are naked before your shower. Hugs are pretty silly after your shower when you are dressed. Never hug a WL/ML when you have your shirt on. Better to hold her arms tight while you kiss her cheek.
    Massage parlours are better if they have a shower, or a bathroom sink at the least.
    Otherwise insist on a clean towel afterwards, wet it a little water under a tap if possible, then wipe away as much of the perfume as possible off your body. Otherwise ask for the bathroom and wipe your hands under a tap and wipe off the perfume. Perfume on chest neck and face are most obvious to a partner

Use of a separate punting phone is recommended. Minimuse the use of this phone in the house. You dont need to be checking your punting phone every hour. Punting is your second life, not your first
    By far the hardest scenario to explain away is the text from a ML/WL on your phone. Ask Tiger Woods. Ive had a mobile smashed in the distant past for this. It inevitably leads to partner wanting to see all your texts, and it looks very incriminating if you cant then let her check your phone. Ive also had punting partners ring me after 10pm at night
    With a separate punting phone with 7-8 digit PIN, you will never feel anxious handing your legit phone over to your partner, often she may want to see some happy snaps on your phone; you dont want a text message pop up saying "I miss you". The fact your partner can play with your phone also makes you seem trustable, as compared to the inevitable nervousness you show if its a mixed legit-punting phone

I also had the experience of using my legit phone to take a screenshot of a WL from the Ginza website so I knew who I wanted to book. Next day I handed my boss the phone to show him a work image, and he flicked to the day before photos to see the Ginza girl. I think he thought it was a music album cover, he didnt notice much wrong

One of my exgf liked to grab my phone and play games on it for hours. Im sure part of the reason why, was to see if I was getting messages from other women after work hours. Women are smarter at relationships than men, and they are attuned to all the signs, including your phone beeping after 7pm, noticing you checking your phone in a secretive manner, and you messaging/texting people at home after 7pm

Make sure all your bank and credit cards dont send you statements by mail or by email. Assume your partner at some point will read your main email account, because we all at one time accidentally leave our computers on and unlocked. One day in past an exgf looked on my computer while I was doenstairs and found a few face photos of an exgf, she wasnt happy
    If you have any sexy photos with other ladies, store then in a locked folder (for example a zip folder) with a 7-8 digit pin. If you just leave your dodgy photos and files on your computer, laptop or USB, they will be found.
    A USB drive without a locked file folder is a potential hand grenade

And if your partner is hugging you at night when you get home, why are you punting? I wish I got hugs when I got home

Senior Member(無間使者)
    you guys are legend, lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A lot of knowledge and experiences from the brothers. If your partner is tech savvy...
    - turn off your google maps gps or phone when visiting.. you don’t want it show up on your time line.
    - don’t brag or post about your exploits. Being a member of a forum is one thing.. but explaining about your reviews are another
    - cash money and don’t leave money trail. Also don’t withdraw money close to shop.. you don’t want answer unnecessary questions why you where at a certain place and withdraw a certain amount.
    - Coming home smelling a certain way... when question by partner.. was at the gym and borrowed someone’s body wash and it smell so good.
    Also to ensure you have gym clothes in your car to back your story.

Pretty sure all brothers have had close calls. Shaggy- Just deny it and say it wasn’t you..
    George Costansa - It’s not a lie if you believe in it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMoSan View Post
    If your partner is tech savvy...
    - turn off your google maps gps or phone when visiting.. you don’t want it show up on your time line.
    Also don’t withdraw money close to shop.. you don’t want answer unnecessary questions why you where at a certain place and withdraw a certain amount.
    Another reason to have a punting phone. I was shocked at how quickly an ex gf could manouevre her way around my old phone.
    Within 1 minute she was able to check text messages, who I had called, which chat apps I had installed, and all the photos I had

Google Maps wasnt around then, but the destinations history would have been one of the other things she would have checked

Good tip about ATM withdrawals

Invite her to play mobile phone games with messaging platform to other players. Super safe.
    To live in Australia is to win in the game of life.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    not yet. I have wechat and line set up so they dont do notifications. apps hidden away in other folder. have been caught in the past with videos when out with the boys, but took some explaining and it was all sorted.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast