Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone BUSTED or close call by wife or GF while punting

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Modern technology doesn’t help. Too many electronic trails. The good ol days before mobiles were better and less risky.

Punting essential is the secret bank account, phone always on silent in the evening and all apps set to no notifications.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    You punt and still hug yer missus ...

Stay away from WL/MLs that wear alot of perfume, younger ones may do this, older ones should know it is a big no no. If you can't help yerself then go for a swim or gym or somthin afterwards or sneak straight into the shower when you get home, make sure you hide the clothes way down in the washing basket also!

If you have cunt or ass breath then chew some gum or some other strong smelling thingy.

If your fingers smell fishy then get some petrol for your car and spill some on your fish fingers.

If you have a hickie on your neck then wear a high collar shirt and try to keep that side of your neck out of sight, this can be a real pain ...

Before you leave the establishment always make sure you have put your top on the right way around, ie. not inside out
    That's why it's ideal for RNT shops to have shower facilities where you can take a shower after a massage and not return home with the girl's perfume or smell on you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    That's why it's ideal for RNT shops to have shower facilities where you can take a shower after a massage and not return home with the girl's perfume or smell on you.
    In a good world yes ... that or caravan parks ..

Got caught though was because of been dumb and leaving condoms in a small bag, I would carry when travelling and punting. Though as it unravelled I was shown screen shots of a cpl of locked screen images where an app (notifications) had not been turned off. Dumb me

not a lot to be explained and for a
    Moment opted for, they were a mates (known philanderer) ... but soon gave up and decided best to be up front.

As for all precautionary tales and tips. Best Carry a punt survival kit for when either, stranded in a shop with no shower, post wank as much as a quick pre session freshen.

Whilst ‘The Missus’ don’t appreciate the smell of sweet younger pussy or for some well matured, neither the ML/WL responds well to dank sweat stained farang, with questionable unshaven hygiene and who may have just come from another girls pussy... who here has completed a booking only to go straight to another ?

I had thought there was a toolbox checklist on the forum somewhere

Travel sized toothpaste/brush
    “. “. Mouthwash
    Quality unscented massage oil
    Cologne - Royal Oud.
    Shave kit
    Tweezers
    Roll on
    Wet wipes
    Hand sanitiser
    Chewing gum
    A compliment - for ML/WL and partner if applicable
    An excuse - believable. if needed. Remembering that sometimes the larger the obfuscation the more believable it can be.
    Clean undies/T-shirt etc
    As with prev posts all the tech issues resolved - turn off all location services on everything. Burner phone or app, hidden and or locked folders for everything punt related

Suspect there’s more that could be added
    to the list. As Much as modifying packing lighter dependent on your punt terrain.

One thing about smell and it’s a powerful sense and why you can get undone , do not out of the blue change your cologne deodorant or otherwise without introducing it to partner first.. that or you need to come home with the new fragrance and likely one for her .

Tip: need an excuse for why you were in an area? Go on gumtree and message (pre session) a seller of something you are remotely interested in. May give plausible deniability to your occasional out of the way destinations.

‘pay to play’ ... the pleasure and the pain of the way of the punt

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow!! Some Golden advice here

Banned
    Another approach and this is all really if you have something to be concerned about with partner, is wake up that Morning and let them know you gonna have a massage that afternoon or lunch break or whenever it is because your neck is feeling oh so bad

Develop an injury psychosomatic or otherwise, requires regular ongoing therapy

This all might be better in a totally different thread

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Another approach and this is all really if you have something to be concerned about with partner, is wake up that Morning and let them know you gonna have a massage that afternoon or lunch break or whenever it is because your neck is feeling oh so bad

Develop an injury psychosomatic or otherwise, requires regular ongoing therapy

This all might be better in a totally different thread
    What if she also willing to have full body massage with you, she may take day off for this lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodger10 View Post
    What if she also willing to have full body massage with you, she may take day off for this lol
    Well that’s an interesting dilemma or opportunity depending on your chutzpah...

Could play out in a number of ways, and depending on how you wish to introduce the idea of a little bit of playfulness with the couples massage

Funnily , I’m meeting up with a Tinder date Tonight and did Suggest we first meet for a massage, first, before going off for drinks

Banned
    Massage her pussy with a skin-colored human dildoe?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I guess different situation but it can turn out to be quite an erotic moment too. I once was in a room having some hot sex with a WL and then got a call from this friend... Being cheeky, i answered the call with the smart watch.. talk a little bit and tried to say i will call her back while my dick is still inside the girl but she just kept on talking and talking.. being nice of me, I just let her talk (on the smart watch speaker) and i went on doing some serious DFK with the WL (to keep the moan low) and continue fucking her... that turns out to be the most erotic moment I (and the WL) ever had... she said that was soooo exciting and almost like having someone watching next to us...

The down side... later on the frd did asked me why I was breathing heavily on that call... i just told her I was running for the train.....

Quote Originally Posted by spiderzzz View Post
    I guess different situation but it can turn out to be quite an erotic moment too. I once was in a room having some hot sex with a WL and then got a call from this friend... Being cheeky, i answered the call with the smart watch.. talk a little bit and tried to say i will call her back while my dick is still inside the girl but she just kept on talking and talking.. being nice of me, I just let her talk (on the smart watch speaker) and i went on doing some serious DFK with the WL (to keep the moan low) and continue fucking her... that turns out to be the most erotic moment I (and the WL) ever had... she said that was soooo exciting and almost like having someone watching next to us...

The down side... later on the frd did asked me why I was breathing heavily on that call... i just told her I was running for the train.....
    In one of the reviews of the private girl Joey, the guy said he got a call from the boss while he was having a BBBJ, Joey told him to tell the boss he’s busy getting his cock sucked, talk later !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    In one of the reviews of the private girl Joey, the guy said he got a call from the boss while he was having a BBBJ, Joey told him to tell the boss he’s busy getting his cock sucked, talk later !
    Don’t laugh, it happened !

I think it was Sakura in Surry Hills, it was a lunch time quickie and I was banging this girl hard from behind, then the phone rang and it was my boss so I had to take it. Needless to say, I went soft very quickly and tried to get rid of him as quickly as possible - full credit to the WL, she came over, got down on her knees and put me inside her mouth.

The conversation lasted another minute or so but I was back to full flight in no times, first time ever I was talking business while getting a BJ in a brothel - extremely aroused to say the least. As soon as I could hang up, turned the girl around and fucked her even harder than before as if taking it out on her for the interruption caused by the boss - yeah - fuck the boss ! And cum in the next minute or so ......... haha.

I think the WL did the right thing, if she waited for the call to end , she will have to change dom, started all over again and probably couldn’t finish the job within the original 30 min ! Smart lady !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wow, you guys are truly beacons of knowledge and experience.

My bow and respect to you all.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Would you have picked up if it was a video call from the boss?

Quote Originally Posted by DoMoSan View Post
    Would you have picked up if it was a video call from the boss?
    Mate, it was a few years back and there ain’t no smart phone back then - it’s was a Black Berry from memory .......... haha

And no, even today no WeChat or what’s app with my boss either, too personal and definitely Not picking up if it was a video call , would you ?

You guys pick up the phone? I don't. Sex comes first, everything else can return call. Nobody is gonna die.
    To live in Australia is to win in the game of life.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalFlush View Post
    You guys pick up the phone? I don't. Sex comes first, everything else can return call. Nobody is gonna die.
    There’s no aphrodisiac quite like ... a third party moment

Ever fucked outside in public ? A quick fuck. After a gig ?

Plenty times I’ve been in bed at a fave Viet ML’s house when a sister or mother would video call, and I’d be down on her sweet pussy

Taken the odd call and text mid BJ

Got a current girl I’m seeing who wants to watch while I get waxed and wanked . I suggested the reverse and she said yes

Broad church

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Would never take calls.. that's what voice mail is for..

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i use an app called parallel space. it lets you have another whatsapp/line/wechat/whatever app you want installed on your phone. You can lock the app with a password etc and disable all notifications.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have a seperate accounts for all of this with a different number. Not worth getting caught.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffstatic View Post
    i use an app called parallel space. it lets you have another whatsapp/line/wechat/whatever app you want installed on your phone. You can lock the app with a password etc and disable all notifications.
    Xiaomi phones do one better and have a second space which does the same thing but instead of being an app its a complete 2nd space whivh you can also high notifications from each space to the other. Basically different passwords/fingerprints take u to different space. So you can have ur main space as ur legit side and second space for we chat, looking up forum etc..... Its like having 2 phones in one.

Parallel space most ppl know about and its still running both instances of the programs on the same side so basically u see the parallel app ypu know their hiding something. Same as applock etc.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast