Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone BUSTED or close call by wife or GF while punting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank goodness I have a free pass with the missus..... As long as protection is worn she doesn't fuss. Obviously its not a topic on convo as we've agreed to the terms before in the past and as long as they're adhered to its never raised.

The discussion in the past was as long as my share of the finances are sorted what i do with my extra funds is for me.

Basically she knows all guys stuff around so it's just a case of whether the missus knows or not.

Although in saying that since ive been with her (7years now) punting has significantly reduced to the point its almost non existant..... For some reason doesn't seem as required or exciting enough when theres nothing to hide ahhahaahah so obviously only save it for the absolute gems at various shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xconcepx View Post
    Thank goodness I have a free pass with the missus..... As long as protection is worn she doesn't fuss. Obviously its not a topic on convo as we've agreed to the terms before in the past and as long as they're adhered to its never raised.

The discussion in the past was as long as my share of the finances are sorted what i do with my extra funds is for me.

Basically she knows all guys stuff around so it's just a case of whether the missus knows or not.

Although in saying that since ive been with her (7years now) punting has significantly reduced to the point its almost non existant..... For some reason doesn't seem as required or exciting enough when theres nothing to hide ahhahaahah so obviously only save it for the absolute gems at various shops.
    Punting deals like thos ensures the sex with the partner doesnt get stale?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xconcepx View Post

So you can punt for "free", that's cool!
    Are you allowed to have a girlfriend/Mistress ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    So you can punt for "free", that's cool!
    Are you allowed to have a girlfriend/Mistress ?
    Well i can punt without worrying about getting caught but at the same time it doesn't mean i don't keep it discreet otherwise it looks bad on her if others know and think badly of her. Its just something she knows but we dont discuss it other than the first discussion we had to dictate the rules.

Of course not regarding gf/mistress and i wouldn't do that to her....... I'll never see the same girl more than twice to avoid anything getting out of control..... There's a difference between enjoying sex with someone else and falling for someone else and definitely don't want to nor have any interest in falling for anyone else.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes.
    Everything deleted, except the history in google translate.
    How do you explain the direct translation for "can I ejaculate in your mouth?" into Japanese and Mando?
    The dog box is a cold place.
    It was all good after 2 days.
    Although I did sleep with my hands on my dick for a month.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BuryYourDead View Post
    Yes.
    Everything deleted, except the history in google translate.
    How do you explain the direct translation for "can I ejaculate in your mouth?" into Japanese and Mando?
    The dog box is a cold place.
    It was all good after 2 days.
    Although I did sleep with my hands on my dick for a month.
    Scary story. The scamsters Facebook and Google are finally allowing you to delete search histories and internet data, after selling everyones personal details for years
    Mens lives can radically change for the worse long term if infidelity is found out

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123