Thread: Jenny 韩国妹超正点

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jenny 韩国妹超正点

名字:Jenny
    服务:8/10

今天周六在家闲的特别无聊,就去5号了,挺多新女孩,我去的时候很忙,看到的女孩子蛮多的。
    这次想试试韩国女孩,看到Jenny身材不错,因为她穿比基尼,身上也没有赘肉,胸还挺大。脸长的也是我的 菜,就要了她一个小时,Premium.
    房间温度刚刚好,进去后她就跟我一起洗澡,是她先调好了水温,然后帮我抹沐浴露的,然后帮我先裸吹吹硬了, 就擦干转战床上去干正事啦哈哈哈哈。在床上又kiss了一会儿,舌头很灵活,让我很快就来感觉了,而且她的 手还到处抚摸,真让人受不了~
    她胸比较大,能有C以上吧,很软,以前叫过的韩国妹有的假胸摸起来很不舒服😭。身材瘦而不柴,摸上去全身手 感都特别好,极品。
    身材好加上活儿好,很快第一次就交代出去了哈哈,不过没关系,因为一小时可以来两次嘛,于是她又给我吹,再 次夸奖她的口技哇,是真的棒,没多久就又有感觉了。第二次玩的时间比较久,换了好多姿势,她也挺主动的,女 上位她很厉害!边亲边做,真的很有感觉!中间也会问到我要不要喝水,冷不冷之类的,很贴心。对了,她英语还 不错,交流起来也没问题。第二次做完还有几分钟,就帮我按摩了一会儿,然后才洗完澡穿衣的。
    出门的时候前台也很热情,心情舒爽~下次来试试别的女孩,这个店的女孩整体长相外表和服务都挺不错的,墙裂 推荐!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Allstarz View Post
    名字:Jenny
    服务:8/10

今天周六在家闲的特别无聊,就去5号了,挺多新女孩,我去的时候很忙,看到的女孩子蛮多的。
    这次想试试韩国女孩,看到Jenny身材不错,因为她穿比基尼,身上也没有赘肉,胸还挺大。脸长的也是我的 菜,就要了她一个小时,Premium.
    房间温度刚刚好,进去后她就跟我一起洗澡,是她先调好了水温,然后帮我抹沐浴露的,然后帮我先裸吹吹硬了, 就擦干转战床上去干正事啦哈哈哈哈。在床上又kiss了一会儿,舌头很灵活,让我很快就来感觉了,而且她的 手还到处抚摸,真让人受不了~
    她胸比较大,能有C以上吧,很软,以前叫过的韩国妹有的假胸摸起来很不舒服��。身材瘦而不柴,摸上去全身 手感都特别好,极品。
    身材好加上活儿好,很快第一次就交代出去了哈哈,不过没关系,因为一小时可以来两次嘛,于是她又给我吹,再 次夸奖她的口技哇,是真的棒,没多久就又有感觉了。第二次玩的时间比较久,换了好多姿势,她也挺主动的,女 上位她很厉害!边亲边做,真的很有感觉!中间也会问到我要不要喝水,冷不冷之类的,很贴心。对了,她英语还 不错,交流起来也没问题。第二次做完还有几分钟,就帮我按摩了一会儿,然后才洗完澡穿衣的。
    出门的时候前台也很热情,心情舒爽~下次来试试别的女孩,这个店的女孩整体长相外表和服务都挺不错的,墙裂 推荐!
    By all the birds in the sky , what are you talking about ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Using translate via chrome mobile.

Name: Jenny
    Service: 8/10

is very boring at home today on Saturday. I went to the 5th. There are quite a lot of new girls. When I went, I was very busy. I saw a lot of girls.
    I want to try Korean girls this time and see that Jenny is in good shape because she wears a bikini and has no fat on her body. Her chest is quite big. The face is also my dish, it will take her an hour, Premium. The
    room temperature is just right. After she went in, she took a shower with me. She adjusted the water temperature first, then wiped the shower gel for me, then helped me. First, the naked blow is hard, just dry it and go to work on the bed. Hahahaha. I kissed in bed for a while, my tongue was very flexible, so I felt it quickly, and her hand was still touching everywhere. It was really unbearable~
    Her chest is bigger, she can have C or more, it is soft, it used to be called Some Korean girls have fake breasts that are uncomfortable to feel. The body is thin and not chai, and the whole body feels very good, the best.
    Good shape and good work, I quickly explained it to the first time, but it doesn't matter, because I can come twice in an hour, so she blows me again, praises her mouth again, it is really good, It didn't take long before I felt again. The second time I played for a long time, changed a lot of postures, she is also very active, she is very powerful! It’s really a feeling to do it while you are doing it! In the middle, I will also ask if I want to drink water, cold or cold, and very intimate. By the way, her English is not bad, and it is no problem to communicate. After a few minutes of the second time, I massaged for a while, then I took a shower and dressed.
    When I went out, the front desk was very warm and refreshed~ I will try another girl next time. The overall look and service of the girl in this store are quite good, and the wall crack is recommended!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnie_Fan View Post
    Using translate via chrome mobile.

Name: Jenny
    Service: 8/10

is very boring at home today on Saturday. I went to the 5th. There are quite a lot of new girls. When I went, I was very busy. I saw a lot of girls.
    I want to try Korean girls this time and see that Jenny is in good shape because she wears a bikini and has no fat on her body. Her chest is quite big. The face is also my dish, it will take her an hour, Premium. The
    room temperature is just right. After she went in, she took a shower with me. She adjusted the water temperature first, then wiped the shower gel for me, then helped me. First, the naked blow is hard, just dry it and go to work on the bed. Hahahaha. I kissed in bed for a while, my tongue was very flexible, so I felt it quickly, and her hand was still touching everywhere. It was really unbearable~
    Her chest is bigger, she can have C or more, it is soft, it used to be called Some Korean girls have fake breasts that are uncomfortable to feel. The body is thin and not chai, and the whole body feels very good, the best.
    Good shape and good work, I quickly explained it to the first time, but it doesn't matter, because I can come twice in an hour, so she blows me again, praises her mouth again, it is really good, It didn't take long before I felt again. The second time I played for a long time, changed a lot of postures, she is also very active, she is very powerful! It’s really a feeling to do it while you are doing it! In the middle, I will also ask if I want to drink water, cold or cold, and very intimate. By the way, her English is not bad, and it is no problem to communicate. After a few minutes of the second time, I massaged for a while, then I took a shower and dressed.
    When I went out, the front desk was very warm and refreshed~ I will try another girl next time. The overall look and service of the girl in this store are quite good, and the wall crack is recommended!
    Which app is it mate ? Mind to share , cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's just google chrome installed on my android phone, when It detects non English text it asks if I would like to translate it.

If anything you may need the Google translator app installed which is seperate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Jenny just before her last day and I must say, I was disappointed. Her photos were nothing like the real girl - not the young, slim girl with beautiful slender legs and and great body in the pics, but rather a short to medium size 6, 27yo. Report on her B+ cups, however were accurate. BJ was soso and very soft. I encouraged her to suck a little tighter and she improved slightly. Jenny only did Standard and Premium and not Diamond, but then offered DFK, DATY, etc for $100 each. So, if you wanted Diamond Service, you would end up paying $390 with no CIM - so maybe $490 with CIM.

I have always relied on no5 and 42G to post accurate pics, but this was definitely a departure from the norm and disappointing.