Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can you tell if WL come?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Can you tell if WL come?

I tried this WL twice now, first time she was a bit cold, probably she was tired, however she almost came last time, but i can't tell, i can see her feet become stiffer but i came before her looked at her reaction.

Yesterday i came back and she was more friendly, and surprisingly she remembered me, consider it was more than 3 months ago it was surprised me.

We had a long foreplay, a lot of DFK, rimming, BBBJ and DATY. Then we started and i brought my own condom this time, tried several positions but looks like her favorite is mish. In 20 minutes or so, she scream hard and push me away, said she came, then it made me cum looking at her face.

We take a rest and i start DATY her again, and she guide me where to go with my tongue, and in 10 minutes she came again.

However back to my original question, I can't really tell. The first one i feel her vagina tighter, but second time i can't tell the difference.

Thanks

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    seems to me that she did come.

honestly can't really tell if she did come or not, BUT SHE WAS DEFINITELY ENJOYING GETTING FUCKED BY YOU, and that is what really matters.

by the way, PM the name of the girl please! so that we can have more detailed analysis lol!

If you get her vagina to start spasming that is usually a good sign...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    It takes experience, many punters are tricked into believing they have given a WL/ML an orgasm or 12. They can fake shaking/shuddering/screaming/etc. Some WLs know that certain punters get a boost to their ego if they think they have given them the big O.
    Note if the girl tells you she has an orgasm she could be lying.
    The simple answer is: Who cares
    Some things to look for: more pussy juice (a squirt is a sure sign); dilating/pulsating vag and starfish; serene smile; genuine connection.
    Some things to try: foreplay; foreplay; foreplay.
    Don't even bother if there is no connection, however if you have max stamina, a rock hard cock, and great technique sometimes you can break a disconnected WL out of the "don't give a fuck zone" and take her to "ecstasy land" and give her an orgasm. I remember doing this to a disintered WL once and after that she used to run at me when I entered the shop and jump on me.

A while back I was in no doubt as to what happened when I was pumping this WLs vag and she squirted with my cock still pumping her, this was the first squirt for the session, she was quite dehydrated after ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    It takes experience, many punters are tricked into believing they have given a WL/ML an orgasm or 12. They can fake shaking/shuddering/screaming/etc. Some WLs know that certain punters get a boost to their ego if they think they have given them the big O.
    Note if the girl tells you she has an orgasm she could be lying.
    The simple answer is: Who cares
    Some things to look for: more pussy juice (a squirt is a sure sign); dilating/pulsating vag and starfish; serene smile; genuine connection.
    Some things to try: foreplay; foreplay; foreplay.
    Don't even bother if there is no connection, however if you have max stamina, a rock hard cock, and great technique sometimes you can break a disconnected WL out of the "don't give a fuck zone" and take her to "ecstasy land" and give her an orgasm. I remember doing this to a disintered WL once and after that she used to run at me when I entered the shop and jump on me.

A while back I was in no doubt as to what happened when I was pumping this WLs vag and she squirted with my cock still pumping her, this was the first squirt for the session, she was quite dehydrated after ...
    Would love to make a girl squirt, must be awesome.

My ego said, she still remembered me because our first time made her cum .. But like you said, who cares i really enjoyed the session though

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Speaking of techniques, my current favourite position is fucking the lady while she is lying on the sofa missionary position, and you use your leg to push the sofa for maximum thrust.
    To live in Australia is to win in the game of life.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Where is BC? Teach how to get the lady the bigO. You are the expert in this field. Look like a lot of guys need your help.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Where is BC? Teach how to get the lady the bigO. You are the expert in this field. Look like a lot of guys need your help.
    be careful of what you ask. you sure you want BC here? are you really READY for him, the BROTHELCREEPER?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yes only him can give the lady the big O everytime. We need his trade secret maybe franchise the system.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hard to tell for WL for me, whether the moans and screams are real.

For some ML, it's easy to tell if she's really going to cum. When she isn't wet at first but after pussy rubbing and kissing, her juices start to flow alot. I mean alot, soak my hand then she moan slightly and after some time she try gently push my hand away to avoid orgasm. You know it's genuine.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    The only sure fire way to find out if a WL has cum is to ask her if she has seen me.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

How prosaic, that fits your pattern: ignore the purpose of the thread and stroke your own ego!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    The only sure fire way to find out if a WL has cum is to ask her if she has seen me.
    Yes I have ask. You are good but I m better.

Banned
    Sometimes I know, sometimes I’m uncertain sometimes clearly not.

All for the reasons said above imagined or otherwise.

I’m more attuned to Thai girls, though with one young Chinese girl recently, her thighs were glistening and after her evident orgasm, involving no foam a lot of hip grinding on my face and pulsating , with translate app described her pussy never been so filled with water. Another a Viet ML I’d see she would start to go rigid arch her back thighs tightening until her body though mostly legs would begin to shudder then kick out. A lovely Thai girl now retired and back home who I’ll see again next month - quietly while holding my head say almost inaudibly “I cum , I cum”

That’s all a pleasure in the moment and a decided turn on , as much as just enjoying the pleasure of been with that woman in that moment. and having my own orgasm.

Often they don’t know if I have and on occasion if not at all they’ll express real or mock concern and or mild irritation. Dear delicious Alice of yore and 227/84a and other locales remembered me for this on my second visit to her and decidedly turned up the volume on what was already a seriously hot burlesque.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Sometimes it's obvious they have come, sometimes it's obvious they are faking it, most times you don't really know for sure.
    Faking an orgasm is a common thing for WLs to do.
    Sometimes it's to make you feel good about making her come, sometimes it's to make you stop what you are doing because you are making her uncomfortable or hurting her.
    Sometimes you are doing an excellent job but the WL doesn’t want to come. It could be because it makes them tired or they are too shy to or they don't know you well enough or they are saving that for their boyfriend or whatever other reason. So she just fakes it instead.
    All girls are different.
    Some girls can come very easily and quickly, and some need to be totally relaxed and comfortable, or stimulated in a very specific way, or trust you and get to know you first etc
    Some girls are confident about coming with a complete stranger, and some are very shy and hold back.
    Some girls can come several times and some are totally exhausted after coming once.
    These are so many more variables, these are just a few off the top of my head.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Sometimes it's obvious they have come, sometimes it's obvious they are faking it, most times you don't really know for sure.
    Faking an orgasm is a common thing for WLs to do.
    Sometimes it's to make you feel good about making her come, sometimes it's to make you stop what you are doing because you are making her uncomfortable or hurting her, sometimes its because they don't want to come because it makes them tired or they are too shy to or they don't know you well enough or they are saving that for their boyfriend or whatever other reason.
    All girls are different.
    Some girls can come very easily and quickly, and some need to be totally relaxed and comfortable, or stimulated in a very specific way, or trust you and get to know you first etc
    Some girls are confident about coming with a complete stranger, and some are very shy and hold back.
    Some girls can come several times and some are totally exhausted after coming once.
    These are so many more variables, these are just a few off the top of my head.
    Pretty much sums up my experience as well.

I had a ML tell me that if I kept licking her pussy she would cum but after that she wouldn't want to do anything because it makes her so tired, she gave me the choice ...
    I once had a non-WL that could orgasm from ear licking!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    forget the moan or sounds they make, you taste it or feel the lubricant-like fluid with your fingers.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    forget the moan or sounds they make, you taste it or feel the lubricant-like fluid with your fingers.
    This is one of the only ways that I could really tell too.... any girl can shake and shudder, but when the pussy juice gets thick and syrupy, you know your heading in the right direction...
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Years ago had an outcall while in overseas, the girl was riding me and i could feel her muscle spasm while inside of her. Being a newbie, i asked what was it, she said she came.

Long after that, I met Cici at Ginza who could pump her inside muscle whilst riding me on top, best feeling ever. I came after few seconds.

That made me wonder if some girls just do that to pretend to reach orgasm?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast