Thread: Roster Size

Banned

Roster Size

While a sizeable roster is good for punters it may not be so for the girls
    In any shop there will be those girls for whatever reason are popular
    This means they get a lot of the work while other girls get lost in the noise
    Seem to be a few Ginza/479 girls popping up in other venues where the rosters are smaller and
    They have an opportunity to shine

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I generally avoid places that boast about having "30 new girls every day" or similar numbers. My experience is that there is usually a hit to quality control taken when the numbers are so big. The best are places are, I think, those that have maybe 4 to 8 girls work a day on a regular, reliable, weekly roster. In those cases you can usually ascertain the quality of the girls beforehand through a mixture of reviews, trust built with the mamasan, and your own instincts.

Places with 10 or more girls often have a cold, factory-like, atmosphere and low standards in my experience. The exception being some of the big bathhouses, Juliet, Midas, back in their prime.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsefun View Post
    I generally avoid places that boast about having "30 new girls every day" or similar numbers. My experience is that there is usually a hit to quality control taken when the numbers are so big. The best are places are, I think, those that have maybe 4 to 8 girls work a day on a regular, reliable, weekly roster. In those cases you can usually ascertain the quality of the girls beforehand through a mixture of reviews, trust built with the mamasan, and your own instincts.

Places with 10 or more girls often have a cold, factory-like, atmosphere and low standards in my experience. The exception being some of the big bathhouses, Juliet, Midas, back in their prime.
    One is 278/479 and 42 so you think the quality is low. Yes is like a factory girls lining up for you to select and play them

You guys need to go out more often !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I tend to play it save and go to well known shop. I havent seen smaller shop with good and consistent quality. They either have old milfs advertised as “young and sexy” or bad attitude bosses/receptionist not interested to build rapport with customer

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There are many shops never bother update their roster, same girls listed on roster every day for years