Person's Name : Tiffany

Establishment : 206 Commonwealth St, Surry hills, NSW

Date of Visit : 19 Nov 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kyoto206.com.au

Phone :0413 111 206

WeChat: kyoto206a2

Hours of Business : Open daily 10am till late

Rates : Diamond 30mins $140

Size/shape : tall with good body shape; slim; clear, white and smooth skin; natural B boobs; big ass; photos are real

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korea

Services Provided : Diamond service

Value for money/recommend? : Highly recommended

My Experience/Comment:

This Thursday, I saw from Wechat moment that a new Korean girl called Jia comes to Kyoto206, so I decided to have a go with my friend. I arrived at 206 around 10pm and my friend had already finished his session with Jia. We met at 206 waiting room and Jia had just been picked up by another guy. So we had a look at line up together. The 4 girls available then were not my cup of tea. My friend left and I kept waiting for the new Korean girl Jia. After sometime I saw another Korean girl Tiffany coming downstairs. She was wearing black tight bikini. Around 165cm height with long legs. I was attracted by that ass, long legs and black straight hair.

I booked half an hour session with Tiffany. I followed her upstairs and that big ass wiggled in front of me. The shape of her ass is perfect. Unlikely 57 Layla’s perky ass, Tiffany’s ass is round and big, looks like a big peach. We took a shower together. She did some b2b massage on me with her boobs during the shower. Her boobs are natural B cup. We finished the shower and went to bed very soon. After a lot of hugs and DFK, she did catbath for me and gave me a nice BBBJ. Her blow job is gentle and occasionally makes some slurping sound.

I put on the condom for my little brother and inserted into her hot body by Missionary. Her pussy is one of the tightest in Kyoto206. We had some sweet DFK while I was fucking her. Then I moved her legs behind her head and fucked her hard. Her moaning gradually became screaming. I think her screaming could even be heard outside the door. I cannot miss the opportunity to enjoy such a beautiful ass, so I told her to change to doggy. She said doggy is her favorite position. While I was pounding her from behind, I noticed her charming facial expression from the mirror. Her facial expression was like that of an Japanese AV actress. She acted as if she could not take it anymore. Her ass is perfect for doggy. I fucked only 3-4mins by this position before I had to ejaculate. After the sex, she did some massage on me.

I am not only interested in sex, but in girls’ stories as well. During the session, we talked about zodiac signs. I’m a Sagittarius and I said a man of Sagittarius tends to be a playboy. We also talked about why she has a big ass. I asked her if she works out at gym regularly. She said many people asked her the same question. She actually doesn’t go to gym and she is born with a big ass. She used to worry about her ass because in Asian culture people think a woman with a big ass is a slut. But when she came to Australia, she found that a big ass is what many girls dream of.

I kissed her goodbye before I left Kyoto206. Then I went to a bar and had a glass of Great Northern. I think Tiffany of Kyoto206 is a must try. A pretty Korean girl with a slim and curvy body and a good personality. Also, her English is very good. She speaks fluent English without Korean accent. Because I’m a giver and I never ask for CIM and Rimming, I don’t know if Tiffany provides these services. If you are into these services, you can give Kyoto206 a call and ask.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tiffany0000003.jpg

Here is another pic for Tiffany

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is she prettier than Layla?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Did you have a look at Sera? How was her look?

Banned
    Noice. Good review thanks for sharing
    Massage after FS lovely lady

206 & 57 have good improvements with their website and forum communication

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    For me, Layla is prettier. haha. I'm a fan of hers. I will write Layla's AR later. But I'm sure Tiffany's body is among top 5 in 57&206. And her style is more western. Good communication, friendly attitude.

I never see Sera before. Sera and JC are both popular Korean girls in 206. I will tell you what they look like later

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drmartens View Post
    Noice. Good review thanks for sharing
    Massage after FS lovely lady

206 & 57 have good improvements with their website and forum communication
    Thank you for your reply brother. 206&57 are my favorite shops. I'll write more reviews on their girls.

Banned
    "She used to worry about her ass because in Asian culture people think a woman with a big ass is a slut. But when she came to Australia, she found that a big ass is what many girls dream of". If a woman with a big ass is a slut, what is a woman with a small ass? Angel?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Does anyone know it Tiffany does pussy slide as part of her service?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw Tiffany but not sure if she does pussy slide. I spent the whole session playing with her ass

Tiffany is on today 2/12/21 (Thu)
    1pm - 12am
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Banned

Lol what a joke

Quote Originally Posted by qjytt View Post
    Person's Name : Tiffany

Establishment : 206 Commonwealth St, Surry hills, NSW

Date of Visit : 19 Nov 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kyoto206.com.au

Phone :0413 111 206

WeChat: kyoto206a2

Hours of Business : Open daily 10am till late

Rates : Diamond 30mins $140

Size/shape : tall with good body shape; slim; clear, white and smooth skin; natural B boobs; big ass; photos are real

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korea

Services Provided : Diamond service

Value for money/recommend? : Highly recommended

My Experience/Comment:

This Thursday, I saw from Wechat moment that a new Korean girl called Jia comes to Kyoto206, so I decided to have a go with my friend. I arrived at 206 around 10pm and my friend had already finished his session with Jia. We met at 206 waiting room and Jia had just been picked up by another guy. So we had a look at line up together. The 4 girls available then were not my cup of tea. My friend left and I kept waiting for the new Korean girl Jia. After sometime I saw another Korean girl Tiffany coming downstairs. She was wearing black tight bikini. Around 165cm height with long legs. I was attracted by that ass, long legs and black straight hair.

I booked half an hour session with Tiffany. I followed her upstairs and that big ass wiggled in front of me. The shape of her ass is perfect. Unlikely 57 Layla’s perky ass, Tiffany’s ass is round and big, looks like a big peach. We took a shower together. She did some b2b massage on me with her boobs during the shower. Her boobs are natural B cup. We finished the shower and went to bed very soon. After a lot of hugs and DFK, she did catbath for me and gave me a nice BBBJ. Her blow job is gentle and occasionally makes some slurping sound.

I put on the condom for my little brother and inserted into her hot body by Missionary. Her pussy is one of the tightest in Kyoto206. We had some sweet DFK while I was fucking her. Then I moved her legs behind her head and fucked her hard. Her moaning gradually became screaming. I think her screaming could even be heard outside the door. I cannot miss the opportunity to enjoy such a beautiful ass, so I told her to change to doggy. She said doggy is her favorite position. While I was pounding her from behind, I noticed her charming facial expression from the mirror. Her facial expression was like that of an Japanese AV actress. She acted as if she could not take it anymore. Her ass is perfect for doggy. I fucked only 3-4mins by this position before I had to ejaculate. After the sex, she did some massage on me.

I am not only interested in sex, but in girls’ stories as well. During the session, we talked about zodiac signs. I’m a Sagittarius and I said a man of Sagittarius tends to be a playboy. We also talked about why she has a big ass. I asked her if she works out at gym regularly. She said many people asked her the same question. She actually doesn’t go to gym and she is born with a big ass. She used to worry about her ass because in Asian culture people think a woman with a big ass is a slut. But when she came to Australia, she found that a big ass is what many girls dream of.

I kissed her goodbye before I left Kyoto206. Then I went to a bar and had a glass of Great Northern. I think Tiffany of Kyoto206 is a must try. A pretty Korean girl with a slim and curvy body and a good personality. Also, her English is very good. She speaks fluent English without Korean accent. Because I’m a giver and I never ask for CIM and Rimming, I don’t know if Tiffany provides these services. If you are into these services, you can give Kyoto206 a call and ask.

Bullshit review. Photos are completely fake and her ass is a very normal Asian ass. I’m sick of these fake as shit reviews. Waste of money and rushed service. The sad thing is, what most punters here consider big is Small. Fellas do your due diligence and don’t fall for this bullshit

I really couldn’t be fkd replying to this but after I keep seeing it I feel it’s my duty to make others aware that this is a total crock of shit.

Extremely exaggerated service and ‘ass’ bruhhhh over 9000

The after report section is heavily infiltrated by shops from fake accounts

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anteccc View Post
    Bullshit review. Photos are completely fake and her ass is a very normal Asian ass. I’m sick of these fake as shit reviews. Waste of money and rushed service. The sad thing is, what most punters here consider big is Small. Fellas do your due diligence and don’t fall for this bullshit

I really couldn’t be fkd replying to this but after I keep seeing it I feel it’s my duty to make others aware that this is a total crock of shit.

Extremely exaggerated service and ‘ass’ bruhhhh over 9000

The after report section is heavily infiltrated by shops from fake accounts
    Lol, can't even trust these reviews nowadays. SMH.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My thoughts as well after a 30min session yesterday. She really tried to avoid any kissing whatsoever. Was not that much fun...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All fine with your reply but didn't you do a line up before handing over the money before making your decision?

all it takes is a few seconds to say yes or no, of no then walk away with money in pocket, or at least most less any line up deposit

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    The review is legit, I know this girl.

The pics are real, her ass is a little big by asian girls standards but not by western girl standards. So it really comes down to interpretation. As for DFK she probably is selective of who she kisses, it sounds like she clicked with the OP.

Lol no they are fake photos. I went and saw for myself…. How the fuck is that her, madness

Banned
    Please don’t lie to fellow punters. Her ass is not big at all! Disgusts me how you even say that. Then to use ‘little big’ as descriptive language. Anyone with common sense will understand that is a desperate plea to make a small ass seem big whilst taking into account how other might interpret it, all the more so it seems like you genuinely ‘think’ it’s big. Stop this lol