I came to Sydney for first time in a while. Wanting to visit the massage ABG, thought of first seeing a girl I like at Crows Nest on the way. I was driving to Crows Nest and the path was taking past 533. I haven’t been there in ages and thought I’d check the roster.

I saw Kate does a cheeky DTBBBJ and thought I’d some research and see if she’s the girl that swallowed my schlong before. I was able to get Kate.

Her ad:

Kate - Size 6,D cup,165CM, young and very pretty face, petite nice petite slim baby girl body, experienced top service, Chinese Girl."Baby girl Kate arrives to roster today @533, Young.. petite.. and very sexy.. offering an exceptional service.. with a cheeky DTBBBJ which she is reputable for.. slow or fast.. BBBqueen.. Kate has a beautiful smile, and very friendly,flowing hair and sparkle and twinkles in her eyes.. so don't miss out." Kate's Gallery

She’s not young. She’s middle aged probably in her 40s but an Asian 40s is like a Caucasian early 30s.
She’s not petite/slim. She’s short not heaps fat but she’s not fit, she’s got fat. Maybe the skinny fat if that’s right term. Basically you can see she could lose flab and be ideal health but you wouldn’t think she is fat if she had clothes on. Her face was good for her age. She looked tired and was tired. But service was pretty good. She couldn’t DT which was disappointing and she told me she doesn’t do CIM.

The worse part was the shower in the start and end. The soaps stinks fucking gross af. They have refilled the bottles and it stinks. I asked for a new soap and Kate didn’t know what I wanted. The boss lady came and understands English whereas Kate doesn’t really. Boss lady for new soap and it was the same stinky shit but in a different brand bottle. I wish I didn’t use it. I can’t wait to have a proper shower.

The place is grotty. I don’t know why I go there sometimes. I think because I think of the good experiences I have. They need to get soap that’s normal not some gone rancid kebab sauce with men’s aftershave. They need to renovate too. I always feel I’m dirty in there and dirty when I’ve left but today was super gross. Like swimming in sewage gross.

I feel I wasted my shot. I should have just gone to see ABG. Now I want to see her just to have a second shower.

If you go bring your own soap with you.

I’ve got to stop going here.