Thread: C Mocha - A Cute Fuck Doll (2nd session)

C Mocha - A Cute Fuck Doll (2nd session)

I am somewhat hesitant to posting this AR as I wish to keep her all to myself but I feel I must commend Mocha for the recognition she truly deserves.

Without any further rambling let me begin.

I saw Mocha again (2nd session) earlier this week after a manic day at the office. And again, it was another fantastic experience. As soon as she opened the door we picked up right where we left off. She was wearing sexy black dress and a pair of heels, absolutely loved her outfit. Before I could even put my bag down she dashed towards me and gave me a big hug and a sensual kiss, perfect GFE. No better feeling than having a cute girl embrace you after a long day.

Moving forward, she assisted me with taking of my coat and stripping me off into my underwear. I could not help but peek at petite and sexy figure as she was undressing, what a sight. I looked down at myself and my god, my dick was already hard. Soon after, she led me into the shower and started cleaning me up. She then proceeded with sliding her silky soft breasts all over my body. I was already rock hard from this stimulation alone. Soon after, she then got on her knees and started giving me BBBJ, so hot. The way she looked into my eyes while sucking me off had me in complete ecstacy. I kindly requested her to stop as I didnt want to end the fun just yet. Onto to the bed, she started with me on my back giving me a sensual catbath followed up with DD, an amazing experience in itself. She then flipped me over onto my back and started to kiss me all over. A wonderful BBBJ soon followed. She then lay by my side having curled up next to me and started some hot DFK with some sweet kisses in between, shes a great kisser. Whilst our mouths were locked together I reached down to play with her pussy, she was so wet. She was extremely horny and wanted me to fuck her ASAP. She then reached out for a condom and off we went. She hopped on top of me and started off with some CG. Felt really good being inside her - so warm and tight, she knows how to bounce on a dick very well. Next, I had her lay down on her back and proceeded with missionary and doggy to follow after. I started off slowly and increased my pace gradually, her moans began to get more and more intense "oh yeah, baby...", she whimpered submissively. So cute. I requested to finish via HJ as I wanted to try this with her. She layed beside me started stroking really slowly/gently and increased the pace, she knew exactly what I wanted. While she was doing this, she gave me light kisses on my neck and cheek, such an intimate GFE feeling. Not too long after, I came. Felt so damn good!

Final remarks
    Mocha was just exceptional. Don't let her petite size fool you, she was a pocket rocket of energy, so tender and attentive in everything she does. I also loved how she started out being nice, sweet and innocent, but as the session progressed, she became much more naughtier.

In the end, I left with, yet again, the biggest smile on my face. I’d recommend seeing Mocha if you’re looking for a genuine and amazing experience. I know I will be back for more. She is currently my #1 girl at Ginza. Thanks to big bro Fox and the other brothers here for the recommendation.

Be gentle with Mocha, she is a gem that deserves to be cherished!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This will be in my to do list

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice AR brother. I have seen her 3 times and definitely will see her again. Planning to see her this week later but probably she might not here but definitely next time when she's back!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Found and read your previous review, followed by this one. Hot damn, I need to get on (top of, hehe) this one, ooof. High quality as the Ginza shops are, finding one that's cute, sexy AND leaps all over you is still a rarity