Thread: West side near chompers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

West side near chompers

Dropped into this place last week, knowing things were on offer but not sure if I wanted to spend the $$ based on the quality on offer. So I took the standard massage option and played it dumb to see if they could persuade me. Managed to keep my big head in charge and stuck with the massage only, but did enjoy towards the end when they put a small hand towel to cover my eyes and started with some TT. Never had this before. The shop is a little bit too exposed, rooms are small and you can hear every conversation at reception so I assume they can hear you too. Not in a rush to return unless I hear of new girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thai place?

Thanks. Saw this place and wondered. Was the massage any good? Generally Thai are good even if they are trying to up sell

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah that’s the one. Massage was fine, but she did have to leave the room to answer the door for a delivery driver, so overall not the worst but average at best. I think the Darra shop is attached to this one, I will try to get there this week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I know this area very well and as experienced punters will know YMMV for a whole range of reasons, however most of the shops in this area are purely money hungry with minimal effort. A generalisation yes but 95% of the time that’s what you’ll find.

The chompers shop is a sister shop of Chai near Ashridge/Cardiff road. These shops are generally squeeze as much out of a punter as they can for as little effort as possible. The shop near Darra station Opened on its own but I believe now has a sister shop somewhere else. Still expensive but massages are slightly better.

The Wacol shop was a sister shop of the old Nian Thai. The massage here was much better but extras weren’t really on offer. Over time girls started wanting more pocket money so either moves to Chai or other shops or just started started offering more on an individual basis. Hence why it’s very hit and miss but in general the wacol shop might give you an actual Thai massage.

There never used to be many options out this way and I know Chai was setup to be a punting shop by girls from other shops which didn’t allow it purely cos they wanted the extra money. Girls from other shops would wanted more pocket money inevitably moved around and ended there hence the second shop opening. Demand was high. Now there’s quite a few options but clearly punters are mostly paying the quoted prices. Which is a shame, cos these shops are fairly stock standard run of the mill, nothing special.

All in all while you can get what you want, although mainly at inflated prices there are much better options out there.