Thread: Writing reviews of massage shops

Junior Member(有D料到)

Writing reviews of massage shops

I enjoy both writing and reading reviews of our sexploits on this forum and, when reviewing a punt in a licenced full sex shop, I am happy to go into a great deal of detail for the edutainment of my fellow punters.
    But when it Comes to reviewing unlicensed shops - massage places where the experience increasingly goes way beyond the standard Rub and Tug, I am unsure how much I should report.

On one hand I want to give a full review to help other punters make informed choices about where to play, but on the other hand I don't want to cause problems for the shops, or the girls, by writing about services they aren't licenced to provide.

Can any of our more experienced writers, or even shop owners, give me some advice on this topic, please?

Thanks in advance!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeee View Post
    I enjoy both writing and reading reviews of our sexploits on this forum and, when reviewing a punt in a licenced full sex shop, I am happy to go into a great deal of detail for the edutainment of my fellow punters.
    But when it Comes to reviewing unlicensed shops - massage places where the experience increasingly goes way beyond the standard Rub and Tug, I am unsure how much I should report.

On one hand I want to give a full review to help other punters make informed choices about where to play, but on the other hand I don't want to cause problems for the shops, or the girls, by writing about services they aren't licenced to provide.

Can any of our more experienced writers, or even shop owners, give me some advice on this topic, please?

Thanks in advance!
    If its unlicensed and you get full service dont write a review, simple..

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    There is a "private massage after report" thread which you can't access until you have 50 posts up (dont confuse it with the "141 Private AR" thread which is for independent girls, not shops). This often contains info about such shops, but it is still best to keep details to a minimum.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    I usually keep it a little subtle, punters know what happens during part 2 you can just describe how good the service was without actually describing everything that went on.

As for part 3 I keep quiet not only for the shop but also for the girl. I notice reading other punters reviews sometimes that girls provide different services to different punters. I don’t want punters to come in expecting part 3 when the girl doesn’t want to give it on that occasion.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    If its unlicensed and you get full service dont write a review, simple..
    If its unlicensed then part two is crossing the line. Keeping "review" details to a minimum or so vague as to be pointless isn't going to change that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’m chasing after that private section. 50 posts couldn’t come fast enough. =/

The best RnT reviews leave a lot to the imagination. Also, what one punter may get is not necessarily on the table for the next punter. Punters make the mistake that once it is written in a review then that is standard service from the girl, sometimes even the shop.

I remember writing about taking a shower with a ML at a popular shop. Neck minit, punters on here asking if this was now standard service at the shop! Only thing standard at RnT is the massage fee, everything else is worked out once you are in the room with the ML.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sent you a PM Raybo

Quote Originally Posted by Peterpecker View Post
    Sent you a PM Raybo
    Sorry brah, just responded. That Estonian girl........phwoar!!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I agree with Raybo
    Massage prices can move by $5 here and there but basically all over especially Thai they are same price for half and one hour. What happens and how much you pay is very much determined on amount of visits, connection ect. ML are not always on auto pilot dishing out the same routine for everyone. I have gone to places after reading reviews and came up duck eggs. But i have gone to some places and had some intense massage experiences that I have wrote reviews about only to be PM telling me it was u dud. You just have to take a chance have a punt and put out your recommendation. Hopefully a brother benefits from your recon