Thread: C SALLY - SWEET, SULTRY with that touch of Pizzaz !!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

C SALLY - SWEET, SULTRY with that touch of Pizzaz !!

Person's Name : Sally

Establishment : N5M

Photo Genuine: Yes

Rates : $230/hour diamond

Size/shape : 160 cm, A-cup, Slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS, GFE

Greetings my fellow punters. At the start of August, I had the pleasure of meeting Sally, My interest in Sally was piqued after reading bro Meng's awesome review of this young lass! My favourite time for a punt is the wee hours of the morning where it is usually a lot quieter than earlier in the evening. Sent a message off to Jesse and let him know that I was on my way in and ask his recommendation as to who I should take the time to see... I had booked one of the original N5M girls a few days earlier but the night had turned to shit when said girl decided to go home at midnight, even though I had been waiting there for 75 minutes for her to finish her booking... There was much wailing and gnashing of teeth on my part... well, not quite... but Jesse was so awesome that when he heard of what had happened, he rang through the shop and spoke to me and recommended that I see Malay Christine... I did, and the rest is history... almost... I need to get off my ass and write a review for her as she had saved the day.. and my night in a great effort of kinkiness and BDSM that had left me feeling, dirty, used, but Christine was awesome... enough said here and I will try to write a AR that this girl deserves... but, back to Sally.

20190730193932.jpg

Last night, I had to refresh my memory and noticed that Sally had finally reappeared on the roster... I was lucky enough to see her on her last day before her return to China for a short holiday and I had noticed that she had finally reappeared !! Called Eason, who was working night reception at N5M and booked Sally for the wee hours of this morning! Arrived at no 5 in double quick time as there was no traffic on the road and no 5 is pretty close to me as it is.. Eason immediately took me to room 5 and asked me to wait a minute as Sally was actually waiting for me... In less than a minute, there was a soft knock on the door and in walks Sally, she is a beautiful, young Chinese girl that just bubbles and oozes happiness and an exuberant personality! The moment that Sally walked into the room was an experience in itself!! Sally's enthusiasm was amazing.. she walked up to me and said in good English, "we meet again!" and I asked her if she actually remembered me and she just smiled and said "of course I remember!! I saw you on the day before I returned to China for my holiday!" Good memory Sally! She told me that she was very happy to see me again and thanked me for booking her.. She walked into the room and had put her bag and the towels on the bed, turned and..

Walked up to me while she still had her heels on leaned up and kissed me with those absolute luscious, full, pouty lips! The kissing was very GFE and she was very happy to keep kissing me, her arms had snuck around my waist and she drew me in closer and I had cupped my hand gently at the back of her head and laid the other gently on her hip as we continued to kiss for the next minute.. I pulled away and breathlessly told her that I would be very happy to continue kissing as she had such kissable lips.. to which she just laughed and told me that I was an amazing gentle kisser and I was managing to push all the right buttons. After another minute I broke the kiss and whispered that I wanted a shower. We hopped in together and Sally very gently scrubbed me down.

I hopped out of the shower and lay on the bed... I watched Sally and realised that I was looking at a medium height, very slim athletic girl with a cute pair of perky A cup titties and a shaved pussy... if I were to really guess her age, I would say that, to me, she wouldn't be pushing 20. Her photo is her, but her pouty lips are covered and she has a pair of amazing eyes. Punters that love their girls slim wouldn't be too disappointed to be locked up in a room with Sally!! Sally finally joins me on the bed and lays on her back with her legs dangling over the edge of the bed.. looks like a perfect time to start DATY on that cute, shaved pussy!! I asked Sally if she minded if I could have a bit of a fine dining experience with her pussy as the main course, she just giggled and told me to go ahead and ... well, I did! For the next 10 minutes I proceeded to very gently ... and I mean VERY gently, tease her pussy with the very tip of my tongue... it was pretty funny as I thought that she started off a bit too quickly was going for the Academy Award of FOAM but, very soon realised that she was right into the zone and the session and her pussy started running with that thick syrup and she soon grabbed my head to keep me just on the right spot!

Sally soon got me to lay on my back and started to give me that sexy cat-bath and worked her way slowly down my chest and was very soon gently running the tip of her tongue along my cock.. she was barely touching the shaft and she was actually driving me quite wild! Suddenly, she gobbled my cock like it was a chuba-chub! She swirled her tongue around the head and she actually had me shuddering on the bed... Sally laughed at my antics and said that she had better stop... she didn't want me to cum too soon and quickly grabbed a dom and began riding me in CG... she was pumping away quite hard but what nearly got me undone was the fact that her nipples were huge! She might have had A cups and she would definitely never be able to have a session of Spanish.. but her nipples poked out at least a centimeter and they tasted mighty good too! Sally was giving me a wild ride and continued to gently kiss me with those incredible lips of hers! We swapped positions and I began to fuck her in mish.. I leaned too close as I was pumping and soon found her arms around my neck and her lips gently caressing mine.. I looked down to watch my cock slide slowly in and out of her tight little pussy.. I looked back up and asked her if she could blow me until I cum and she readily agreed. At this point I was hoping for a CIM finale but Sally had BBBJ'd me and then used her hand and continued on this path until I blew my load ... I rarely let a girl wank me until I cum (hell, if I wanted a wank, I would do it myself for free!! lol) but Sally used the right amount of pressure and was spitting on it at timely intervals and it was hot and sexy until I really blew my load!

Sally is a real sweetheart. She speaks a very decent level of understandable English, she is very young and has a certain level of confidence about her that is a turn on. She was very willing to please and every request was met with a smile and a "we'll do that if you like".

Thanks Eason for looking after me, thanks Jesse for turning around N5M into a consistently good shop.

Her photo is accurate, but Sally exudes a certain aura and flair of pizzazz. A great punt with a great girl.. highly recommend and would be curious to know what others think of her!

My favourite so far remains Crystal who actually took the time to walk me out with her arms around me... Sally just stayed in the room when I walked out... this is no deal breaker but to me it's one of those little one percenter's that make a good session great and a great session memorable!

Sounds like a gem Fugly

thanks for the review

Sally is back today!!!!!!!!!