Thread: Princess Massage - Heathcote

Senior Member(無間使者)

Princess Massage - Heathcote

I didn't even know this place existed until a mate of mine told me about it a few weeks ago.
    I was heading up to the Shire from the 'Gong last Sunday morning and had SMS'd them the day before inquiring who was on. I was told Vanessa & Vicki would be on so arranged a 10.00 am time for Sunday morning for 45 minutes.

Arrived on time and was greeted by Vanessa who took me to one of the rooms. She confirmed that I had a booking and gave her $50 for the 45 minute session. She asked me to undress while she left to stash the cash. Lying on the table I had a good look around the room - full height walls and lockable door, and enough room for the ML to move around the table without bumping into anything. Fit for purpose I guess. A fan heater was on in one of the corners which made the room nice and warm, as it was quite a cool morning outside. After a couple of minutes Vanessa came back in and asked whether I wanted hard, medium or soft massage. I opted for medium.

About Vanessa: my guess would be early 30's, Chinese, quite tall at about 170 cm or so, good English as she has been on Oz quite a few years. quite attractive & wearing a loose fitting tee shirt and standard shorts. She also wore glasses which made her look like a Librarian, or someone you would see in one of those shopping centre massage joints. She commenced a very good massage, using a lot of elbows etc and getting into some tight sore spots on my ol bod. Conversation flowed quite nicely due to her good English and I kept on complimenting her on her massage skills. I was beginning to think that this was going to be just a standard massage as it wasn't until about the 35 minute mark that she left to get a hot towel for the wipe down. When that was done she asked me to turn over and asked whether I wanted a handy using the standard motion with her hand. When I replied in the affirmative, she then asked whether I wanted clothes off as well & she said "$50, ok?" I agreed & away we went.

Before stripping she went out to lock the front door as I gathered she was the only one there at the time. She came back in & stripped off, revealing a nice perky set of A/B cups. a nice slender body & fully shaved below. Yum! Before getting into it, she put some sanitizer on my hands and indicated that I could feel her up. She then commenced a very nice and slow handy and smiling all the time, with my hands wandering all over her and eventually to her puss when she started purring and got a bit moist. The explosion happened in fairly quick order for me (it had been a while as I have been a bit crook over the past week or so). She then cleaned me up, we both got dressed & I was on my way.

Overall, quite a good session and I will probably go back there at some stage to check out the other talent. Vanessa told me she only works at this shop, and on Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday each week.

This is their website if you are interested:
    www.heathcotemassage.com.au

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review. I guess I'll have to check it out now. Heathcote/ Engadine have some good shops that give good service. Great to.see

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dropped in here yesterday based on schloongs review.
    Took 30 Min for $35 option. There was 2 girls- Vanessa and SaSa. Vanessa is as described above.
    I was given SaSa to do my massage.
    SaSa is a tiny petite 32 yr old Chinese woman. I reckon 155cm at best. She wouldn't be my first choice but I'm always up for trying different girls.
    Anyway into the room and it's clean and tidy. Told to strip down and get on the table. SaSa offered medium or hard massage. I like a medium but I reckon her medium would be between soft and medium. She is tiny so she still did well to get the pressure she did.
    She is up and down on the table to get the best position, at one point she has knees either side of my head, enabling me to twist my head for a quick peek. She thought this was amusing. Plenty of sensual touches and a bit of conversation, her English is just ok but her bubbly personality comes through and she tries hard to converse.
    I had a knot in my shoulder which I asked her to concentrate on so she jumped up on my back and used her knees to massage to great effect. She is quite strong massaging this way. There is no weight to her and it was no issue her being on my back like that. Quite different too.
    Flip over time and part 2 offered. $50 nhj.
    She was straight out of her little dress and shows her little a cup tits with long dark nipples and shave pussy. Lots of play allowed and she give a fairly decent hj. Not rushed or going 100 km/hr. She knows how to stroke a cock.

After a clean up there was time for a head massage and hot towel wipe down with a goodbye hug.

During our chat it seems other services will be on offer next time I go ( the boss doesn't know).

I'm not sure the days she works there but she only works at this shop.

WIR? Yep. It was a good session for $85 and I left quite satisfied, even though I wouldn't have picked her from a line up. I'd defo like to try Vanessa who was there to say goodbye.

Thanks for the original Intel Schloong as I never knew this place existed before your ar.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Forgot to say. When part two was offered she also offered a double with Vanessa for an extra $50.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've just noticed this is not in the private after report. Can.admin move it as it's quite detailed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dropped in here on Thursday and had a 30 Min session with Vanessa. She gives a decent part 1 and fantastic part 2. A cracking body for a 30 something woman. Definitely value for money and she does aim to please. I'll definitely be back at some point

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Update

Hi everyone, anybody been recently, any changes? Further services?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went today based on the above reviews had an hour with Vanessa.
    If you guys are calling this a good massage, I'd suggest you try a Thai shop out and see what a quality massage is.
    Massage was ok for Chinese but definitely not something I'd talk up.
    Part 2 was nice and slow. She was in no hurry to finish me off. $50 will get you NHJ, $20 if you choose a clothed HJ.
    She was happy for anything except definitely nothing to be put inside her.
    Got her kneeling facing my feet while she played with ol mate, this allowed me to spread her from behind and take in the view.
    Part 2 was good, really enjoyed the slow approach that was taken.