Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raffine Tokyo

Senior Member(無間使者)

Raffine Tokyo

http://www.raffinetokyo.com

Haven't been to QVB for a long time so decided to check out their lineup, unfortunately all young girls were busy, so i walked. On my way back noticed this shop, which was obviously a legit one. Wonder if anyone know if the girls there are authentic professional jap masseurs?

Banned
    Yes, authentic, but no hanky panky

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That is a legitimate shop! But those Japanese girl did provide a good massage

Banned
    Bout time I had a real remedial massage... sounds like the place to go

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I heard from a friend of mine who frequents ML shops that a whole range of extras is now available at this shop.

Apparently still a good massage, but the normal extras are now also available

Has anyone visited recently?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I last went some time before covid. I saw Iris for a first class massage in a quiet room followed by a cup of tea and a chance to relax and chat in a little lounge at the front afterwards. At the time no extras were offered and she was such a sweet young thing that I did not ask for any. She looked entirely Japanese and spoke Japanese with her workmates but she spoke English with a Northern Irish accent! At the time the receptionist was a Japanese man but the other girls were all young Japanese, equally cute as Iris.

I was going to return sometime when I was in the area, in need a proper massage and had an hour free. If AA's rumor above is confirmed I'll make time straight away!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    I heard from a friend of mine who frequents ML shops that a whole range of extras is now available at this shop.

Apparently still a good massage, but the normal extras are now also available

Has anyone visited recently?
    that's good news, have you tried?
    if so could you kindly provide some details? (girl, extras taken and price)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro, i haven't tried yet, but looking at how quickly the roster fills up completely, there appears to be lots of punters who have tried and are enjoying. Awww no posting on the forum, so keeping it to themselves...

Apparently one or two girls also work at 'well known FS shops' on other days. He said he thought he recognised one. He definitely got naked BBBJ from one of them. He said she was Japanese, small, cute, young, shaved pussy, black hair (oh, so like 60% of the Japanese female population in Sydney). He said the girl didn't offer, but happy to provide a list of extras and prices once he asked her.

My friend is going back there today, so I'll get the good oil later. He is/was a regular customer of the shop in North Sydney where 50 to 75% of girls do/did FS. I am not a fan of sex on a massage bed, so I don't go to ML shops, almost never. My friend on the other hand, loves it. So, I guess if the girl is cute enough ......

I will try to get more info, but he is so useless at forgetting girls name.. He often tells me he "had a great session at blah blah shop", but when I ask "which girl name?", he's already forgotten.

Anyway, I will push for more info after his visit today. I wish I had time to go myself, but it's impossible with work at present as this shop is not open late

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Did Raffine used to be in North Sydney?

I reckon its going to be like Photara wynyard where only certain girls can offer it and its kept hush-hush because its officially a legit place.
    Photara used to take health fund rebate but eventually doesnt take it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Did Raffine used to be in North Sydney?

I reckon its going to be like Photara wynyard where only certain girls can offer it and its kept hush-hush because its officially a legit place.
    Photara used to take health fund rebate but eventually doesnt take it
    No, I don't know if Raffine was in North Sydney. I was talking about a different shop in North Sydney. It's near the bottom of Pacific Highway just after you leave the harbour bridge. Maybe 115 Pacific Highway and name is 'Pure Massage. But I haven't been there for 5+ years. No photos of girls, so it's a lucky dip (maybe I should say 'lucky dick') turning up until you get to know the girls names from the line up, etc. My friend still goes there and claims he had a wonderful time 3 to 4 months ago. I think all girls did/do extras, but only 60 to 70% did FS. But I would need to ask him for an update on that shop, too. Sorry I don't have any more recent info. But if you go, you must ask the girls if they do FS during the line up/say hello process and before you choose them, or you maybe disappointed. I was caught out once there by choosing legs closed girl, without asking her first. Of course, I respected her choice, but I needed to fuck. Anyway, all good.

Banned
    There are two Raffines in the city
    One in York's St
    One underground near Town Hall Station
    Which one are we talking about here...?

I would also like to know as I’m keen to check out. I doubt it would be the one in the station though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You are correct. Sorry, it is the shop at 127 York St we are talking about. Looks like all MLs booked out today.

My friend has visited once or twice and said he also going back this evening. He just asked to see the same girl for this week, when he tried her last week and got BBBJ.

You are correct. Sorry, it is the shop at 127 York St we are talking about. Looks like all MLs booked out today.

My friend has visited once or twice and said he also going back this evening. He just asked to see the same girl for this week, when he tried her last week and got BBBJ.
    What booked out!!!??? I don’t even know any shop that is that busy right now unless they only have like 2 girls and then booked out I can believe but if they have 5-6 girls working hours of 8 that’s roughly 48 jobs minimum if all bookings are 1 hour

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yes, seriously booked out. But I have only ever seen 4 WLs on the roster, even a few days in the future.

Probably not all jobs one hour as there are 40 minute treatments, etc.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Pure massage is a good option

yes, seriously booked out. But I have only ever seen 4 WLs on the roster, even a few days in the future.

Probably not all jobs one hour as there are 40 minute treatments, etc.
    How do you even book a specific person? There’s no roster right??

Jsmith8888
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, you need to register to get access to the online booking system. It is not the best UI or UX.

But, even if all the slots appear to be taken, you can still call and make a booking...... very weird....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok, I caught up with my friend last night. Not only did he not remember the girls name previously, but also mixed up the shops.

The shop he was talking about is not Raffines at all, but Japanese Shiatsu Massage at 380 Sussex St. Apparently this place has no sign outside and no web site. I Googled it and looked at the street view, but could only see a beauty salon next door. Perhaps it is the innocuous door next to the beauty salon entrance? I believe Tokio Studio is nearby, but this may be a different place.

Apologies to all forum members who read the earlier posts on Raffines and apologies to Raffines management and staff for incorrect information.

AA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast