Thread: Hourly Hotel

99 King Member (帝皇會員)

Hourly Hotel

Has the Hourly Hotel in Pitt St gone, or relocated?

The address now comes up as Town Hall Massage (which is a long way from Town Hall).

I know it was pretty decrepit, but handy for an unplanned quicky.

The other short stay place in Surry Hills has gone too

It’s still there, next block to World Square.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    It's a grubby place, not really fit for a girlfriend, unles she is a skank!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    It’s still there, next block to World Square.
    Which "next block"?? Town hall massage is using the old address 382A Pitt St, and their web page has closed.

Yes, it is/was grubby, but occasionally handy for a pick up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I use dayuse. It works for me.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Dayuse is good, but the hours can be limited.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Did not know about dayuse! Ah seems like a pretty good / handy web.

Banned
    The carpets in these places must be putrid. Years upon years of cum shots.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    The carpets in these places must be putrid. Years upon years of cum shots.
    Thanks for reminding us.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes Dayuse or AirBNB. AirBNB Starting at $69 for an overnight stay it appears for 2 people today anyway. Make sure you put on a good show for the webcam viewers.

Banned
    If you want a hotel around that area, there are many competing with each other and have low prices for a night stay. Why pay for one hour at a hourly hotel that might not be clean when you can have a standard room with bathroom for close the same price for all night

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, this place is not near Town Hall.

The other week I went past carrying a paper bag with the lunch I had just bought. I was accosted by a Chinese woman who showed me a flyer for Town Hall Massage pointing at the photo of a Japanese woman with a red umbrella while saying "beautiful" and pointing to the stairs. Then she showed me a calculator with the number 40 on the screen and pointed to the stairs again. I pointed to my lunch and walked on.

Last Tuesday i was on my way back from a morning meeting and saw the woman again. Same routine. This time I went in. Upstairs, dingy, counter woman showed me price list starting at $45 and another list starting at $90. Large lady comes into view. Oh dear! I told the desk woman that I would just have a massage, that the price would be $40 per the street lady and asked about the other girls. Ok $40, and out comes Amy. Not fat at all. Into the room she insisted on low light which was a pity because she has an almost ideal shape. There was a small bathroom attached and at least that light stayed on. For the usual $50 the clothes came off and the wet wipes came out. Always wiping my hands or her hands. Plenty of excitement but not much massage happened. She works there on Tuesdays and some other days at Quay St.

After the session I left be the back door and bought lunch to take back to work. Walking past the shop again I was accosted by a different Chinese woman with the same routine. I told her I had just had a blow job from Amy. She ushered me towards the stairs. I pointed to my paper bag and said "lunch". She ushered my toward the stairs. These women pretend to know only two words: "beautiful" and "come". I was a good boy and walked back to work and ate my lunch.

When I got home I did some research on this site and found that they advertise here and claim to be licenced for erotic activities and that the prices start at $35. If I had known about that I would not have bothered going in. Usually erotic massage = bad or no massage. But if anyone else is tempted to visit then do check the ad and tell the street lady and the desk that you will only pay $35. Then put the saved $10 towards the extras and extra extras that are no doubt on offer.