I write a review to myself after every punt, so I'm going to start posting some of them. Albeit in an edited form without many.details and without my ratings, since I don't think numerical ratings are fair anymore..

Overall:
- It wasn't a bad punt, but it's not worth returning for, except perhaps for the DFK. To this day her DFK is the second best I've had since I'm pretty big on tongue. Pros: She's young, has huge tits, and kisses fantastically. The cons are that she's average facially in my opinion.

Face:.
- I've seen better looking. She looked about 23 at the time, so she's not the coveted 18 year old I've seen others describe her as, she doesn't have the youthful glow necessary to look 18..

Body:.
- She's somewhat tall with a small ass, but on the positive side she has AMAZING natural tits. Huge e or f cups. Her body is quite youthful looking. A good pair of huge natural tits is sometimes all a man needs..

Personality:.
- She wasn't fake, but she wasn't warm either. She speaks very good English though, since she did her HSC here. Also it's been a while since I've seen her, so maybe she's friendlier now YMMV..

Service:.
- Kissing: Absolutely amazing. I'm a degenerate when it comes to kissing, the more tongue, the more open access I have, the better, and that's what Scarlett provided. She uses a lot of saliva and tongue, It's some of the best DFK I've had..
- BBBJ: It was alright. Depth was very very good, wetness was good, but it needed more speed and tightness.

Sex:
- She was very very tight. Riding was an amazing sight due to those huge natural e cups bouncing around, they were a delight to suck on. Doggy was similarly great since I was able to just feel up those tits from underneath..Missionary however was the best due to the DFK..