Thread: K Scarlett - dfk extraordinaire

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

K Scarlett - dfk extraordinaire

I write a review to myself after every punt, so I'm going to start posting some of them. Albeit in an edited form without many.details and without my ratings, since I don't think numerical ratings are fair anymore..

Overall:
    - It wasn't a bad punt, but it's not worth returning for, except perhaps for the DFK. To this day her DFK is the second best I've had since I'm pretty big on tongue. Pros: She's young, has huge tits, and kisses fantastically. The cons are that she's average facially in my opinion.

Face:.
    - I've seen better looking. She looked about 23 at the time, so she's not the coveted 18 year old I've seen others describe her as, she doesn't have the youthful glow necessary to look 18..

Body:.
    - She's somewhat tall with a small ass, but on the positive side she has AMAZING natural tits. Huge e or f cups. Her body is quite youthful looking. A good pair of huge natural tits is sometimes all a man needs..

Personality:.
    - She wasn't fake, but she wasn't warm either. She speaks very good English though, since she did her HSC here. Also it's been a while since I've seen her, so maybe she's friendlier now YMMV..

Service:.
    - Kissing: Absolutely amazing. I'm a degenerate when it comes to kissing, the more tongue, the more open access I have, the better, and that's what Scarlett provided. She uses a lot of saliva and tongue, It's some of the best DFK I've had..
    - BBBJ: It was alright. Depth was very very good, wetness was good, but it needed more speed and tightness.

Sex:
    - She was very very tight. Riding was an amazing sight due to those huge natural e cups bouncing around, they were a delight to suck on. Doggy was similarly great since I was able to just feel up those tits from underneath..Missionary however was the best due to the DFK..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    When was this as she wasnt on the roster lately... was this in the past?

Banned
    Hot boobies and tongue, yum!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    thanks for the AR, I've been debating if I should check her out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    but she hasn't been around for a while. when did u see her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds nice enough for a try haven't seen her on the roster though, same with that review for a "Tusbaki" in the last week or so.
    If you're a DFK lover, Tiffany and Maki at 278(/479) are absolutely your girls. If you're lucky, you'll get time to breathe in between the tongue action.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Sounds nice enough for a try haven't seen her on the roster though, same with that review for a "Tusbaki" in the last week or so.
    If you're a DFK lover, Tiffany and Maki at 278(/479) are absolutely your girls. If you're lucky, you'll get time to breathe in between the tongue action.
    Agree Tiffany is amazing. Seen her 3 times, which I rarely do. Every time in line up if I see Tiffany I have to pick her lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Meng, don't you know it :P same, any line up she's in we smirk at each other immediately, straight to the room and off with the clothes lol

I've seen her 6 times, she's addictive as hell, my top girl right now

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Meng, don't you know it :P same, any line up she's in we smirk at each other immediately, straight to the room and off with the clothes lol

I've seen her 6 times, she's addictive as hell, my top girl right now
    You know it. As a matter of fact a lot of the girls in the lineup laugh too as they’re basically going, “Tiffany again”. Hahahaha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Agree Tiffany is amazing. Seen her 3 times, which I rarely do. Every time in line up if I see Tiffany I have to pick her lol
    Tiffany has a hot body and pretty face. She is my type. Have seen her 2 times. After 2 times, I didn't pick her in the lineup though, but I will definitely pick her again if the other girls didn't turn me on.