Thread: reception lady at Stiletto is so beautiful!

Senior Member(無間使者)

reception lady at Stiletto is so beautiful!

went to stiletto this afternoon.

that reception lady is young, classy and beautiful.

kept thinking about her.

anyone else noticed her yet?

Banned
    Eye candy to give you a boner and book girl longer. Intentional.

Banned
    Haven't been to stilettos for a few years
    Better venues...better girls....better value elsewhere
    The joint is for well heeled tourists who don't know the local scene

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Tell me one place with hotter girls?

Banned
    A Touch More Class

Banned
    Would they put an unattractive girl at reception? Certainly not.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Would they put an unattractive girl at reception? Certainly not.
    To make WL look relatively hotter maybe? Lol
    That could be a strategy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jamaisvu View Post
    To make WL look relatively hotter maybe? Lol
    That could be a strategy
    Some need to uphold an image and status such as 5 star. You walk in and see a gorgeous girl behind reception. You would expect that there will be more like her just waiting for you in the back rooms waiting to drop down to their knees or hands ready to give their all for your pleasure and enjoyment.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    You would expect that there will be more like her just waiting for you in the back rooms waiting to drop down to their knees or hands ready to give their all for your pleasure and enjoyment.
    Thats customer service !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    I just read on another forum that you have to cough up the booking fee at ATMC before seeing the girls? And if you choose not to proceed with a booking they only refund half and give you a voucher for the other half next time you visit.

FUCK. THAT.
    These guys are scammers. If all punters were more informed these places would go bankrupt. What a rip off

Dont pay and walk away

Banned
    I just read on another forum that you have to cough up the booking fee at ATMC before seeing the girls? And if you choose not to proceed with a booking they only refund half and give you a voucher for the other half next time you visit.

FUCK. THAT.
    You pay upfront before you even see the girl. No way. It's their way of not letting you go. If their girls were gorgeous and provided fantastic service they wouldn't need to take an upfront payment. Give them a miss!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar

FUCK. THAT.
    That's great to know, the translation is : We can't get any decent girls, they are either butt ugly or fugly, so the only way we can make money is to try and scam you!
    So best to steer clear of that place and leave it for drunks, overseas businessman, and people who have no concept of value in the punting market!
    ATMC -> A Touch More Crass (Pronounced Cr arse)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is ATMC that bad? The girls on their roster look so hot...

I’ve not been, just sharing what I read elsewhere.

The reviews of the girls are also pretty hit and miss so with such a YMMV disclaimer it would seem best to have a good chat to the girls before hand to discuss requirements (some are reportedly very reluctant to DFK despite it being an inclusion, others apparently insist on using a dam for DATY etc). I’d rather not find things like that out in the room, so in the kind of place where you’d need a solid sit down before choosing it’s pretty fucked to also insist on paying up front before seeing the girls.... there’s also no mention of that requirement I could see on that flashy website of theirs.

TLR, I might do y’all a service and drop in to find out. No way I’m handing over first but.
    I think if you are after those more intimate experiences then it’s best to visit one of those high end Asian FS shops.

Caucasian body to body or FS shop, well, if you have the urge to fuck a busty blonde or her tits , then you go fuck and go ! Sorry, that’s just me......... haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    with such a YMMV disclaimer it would seem best to have a good chat to the girls before hand to discuss requirements (some are reportedly very reluctant to DFK despite it being an inclusion, others apparently insist on using a dam for DATY etc). I’d rather not find things like that out in the room, so in the kind of place where you’d need a solid sit down before choosing it’s pretty fucked to also insist on paying up front before seeing the girls.... there’s also no mention of that requirement I could see on that flashy website of theirs.
    I agree but it often awkward to ask the WL what services she is prepared to offer, in reality. Sitting down with a WL, she may agree to do DFK and DATY, but when clothes are off there is nothing stopping the DFK becoming LFK and DATY being shortened to a few seconds by the WLs hand
    Once the WLs clothes are off, its hard to ask for a refund

I wish we had a written menu, the way they do in Thailand brothels. Its literally a 2 page menu like in restaurants
    You choose an option, say Tantra massage (B2B + HJ + BJ)(1900 baht 1 hour, 2300 baht 2 hours) so there are no doubts what you are paying for
    Its wishful thinking, but I wish in Sydney, WLs could see the customer, then complete a tickbox list of what services she is prepared to offer, handed to the manager. DFK (yes, only a little, no), DATY (yes, only s little, no) and so on. This is then handed to the punter. Im dreaming

So PP, what solution are you describing?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I was in the cross one night many many years ago and thought I'd try Golden Apple since it was only two or three doors away from the restaurant I was at.

You entered the door into a little cubicle, a window like the ones at the drive through opened and the receptionist asked for $50.00 to see the girls. If you stayed the money came off your booking if you left you lost your money. I told her to go and get fucked, walked down to 5 star and had a glorious time.

I will now be avoiding ATMC like the plague.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I dunno, if I did head somewhere like ATMC I’d be pretty comfortable having a chat to the girls before. You’re right, they might promise you the world in services and fail to deliver, but I reckon if you’re able to engage the brain just more than the cock then odds are in your favour to get a decent enough vibe from each girl to make a good choice.

For me the vibe is more important than any checklist, but then I also define GFE as the girl being engaging and at least pretending she wants to be there with you... some guys seem to think “GFE = DFK + DATY + CIM / square root of DD”, but imo it’s very possible to have a Diamond session that’s still clinical af if the girl’s just going through the motions and ticking the boxes.
    Wise words. Yes to reduce the punt risk Id appreciate a mathematical formula.
    But as you say, its up to that mystical art of assessing chemistry.
    Unfortunately the WL/ML can smile and be happy and inviting, but then offer substandard service once the door closes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    I was in the cross one night many many years ago and thought I'd try Golden Apple since it was only two or three doors away from the restaurant I was at.

You entered the door into a little cubicle, a window like the ones at the drive through opened and the receptionist asked for $50.00 to see the girls. If you stayed the money came off your booking if you left you lost your money. I told her to go and get fucked, walked down to 5 star and had a glorious time.

I will now be avoiding ATMC like the plague.
    Thanks for this. Funny to read that the scam sales tactics of the Cross in the 1980s are still trying to be used in 2019
    What other industry charges you to look at whats on offer, no touch, and pay for browsing?