Thread: Edward st city

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Edward st city

Driving lower end of Edward today noticed a shop called four seasons massage or something like that anyone know this new ? Have not noticed it before

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thought I'd drop in here for a squiz. Initial pricing is standard, opted for 30mins as a scouting exercise. Was definitely the better choice than the full hour as this developed into one of my more bizarre experiences along this sordid path.
    Mostly boilers on offer, the one I got was 30+ but slim.
    Rooms aren't fully enclosed with a gap over the wall into the next room, so sound, I can catch snippets of the conversation next door.
    She comes in and tees up music on her phone fairly loudly, puts it in a stool near my head, probably to drown out next door. Proceeds with fairly standard warm up, although when she climbs up and sits between my legs, the bed's not wide enough, so I have to flex to keep the legs up there, hardly relaxing.
    Do you want oil? Ok. I swear it smells like olive oil. Do you want to have jocks off.. Uhh ok.
    Proceeds with averagish massage on the back. Does some very light TT and "I'll be back with some water", this is 15mins in. So, get a towel bath from the bucket and flip, straight into sign language. How much $50... I counter with 30. No, can't do that. She ponders.. $35? Ok then
    I grab the wallet, pull out a pineapple and the reaction on her face was priceless.
    I'll do it for $40? Ok then.
    Half way thru, she whispers "you can touch me for $10, no change" yeah righto.
    She's got a frickin body suit on... Well played.. She's also coat hanger with no form.

After, the same towel and bucket is used to clean up. Then she proceeds to start massaging my head, which was a bit cringe, but whatever.

WIR: only if I was shitfaced on a night out in town.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    always bring $20 and $10 notes when you go for a massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Yeah, pro tips. Tbh.... I'd just been to the atm :/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeJetson View Post

definitely been in that situation before.

Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    I make a habit of having both
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeJetson View Post
    Thought I'd drop in here for a squiz. Initial pricing is standard, opted for 30mins as a scouting exercise. Was definitely the better choice than the full hour as this developed into one of my more bizarre experiences along this sordid path.
    Mostly boilers on offer, the one I got was 30+ but slim.
    Rooms aren't fully enclosed with a gap over the wall into the next room, so sound, I can catch snippets of the conversation next door.
    She comes in and tees up music on her phone fairly loudly, puts it in a stool near my head, probably to drown out next door. Proceeds with fairly standard warm up, although when she climbs up and sits between my legs, the bed's not wide enough, so I have to flex to keep the legs up there, hardly relaxing.
    Do you want oil? Ok. I swear it smells like olive oil. Do you want to have jocks off.. Uhh ok.
    Proceeds with averagish massage on the back. Does some very light TT and "I'll be back with some water", this is 15mins in. So, get a towel bath from the bucket and flip, straight into sign language. How much $50... I counter with 30. No, can't do that. She ponders.. $35? Ok then
    I grab the wallet, pull out a pineapple and the reaction on her face was priceless.
    I'll do it for $40? Ok then.
    Half way thru, she whispers "you can touch me for $10, no change" yeah righto.
    She's got a frickin body suit on... Well played.. She's also coat hanger with no form.

After, the same towel and bucket is used to clean up. Then she proceeds to start massaging my head, which was a bit cringe, but whatever.

been to the same place, the girl swapped out with a more younger and willing for the flip,
    she was a looker but she just did the job still not the best,
    but not the worst.

hoping there is more in the city than that one to be honest.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thumbs up Disappointed by the false advertising

I responded to a advertisement on Gumtree for a prostrate massage in the city with a private girl, they gave me the address 53 Edwards St... when i got there it was this bloody Four Season Massage Shop and i went in to check out the lady and in her 40's to big for me so I walked out. Did not like walking out directly onto the street either.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hit and a miss place.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah gave it a go was pretty average and yes when I finished opened door straight into a heap of pedestrian traffic no way will I go back .