Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hello Everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by siamsilabella View Post
    Hi Ahlungor,

Please continue to feel free and give me a call if you have any questions. I am sure many of our MLs are your cup of tea.

Bella
    Thanks Bella,

Your new shop is very nice, fresh timber floor, very clean - big improvements from the old shop. As discussed, you need mirrors sister . And the toilet on level 1 is a bit inconvenient but I can get by , just use it before going up to your second floor I suppose .

All the best.

Banned
    Hi Ahlungor,

Thank you for your support on our opening day!

I will go buy mirrors and put in the rooms. Hopefully will provide a better experience for you and everyone.

I have also decided to run an opening special for the month of September for all bookings for readers of this forum.

Please say that you are from Syd99 when making a booking. I will give a $5 discount for 45mins or longer sessions as a token of appreciation for all the supports by everyone here.

Bella
    Last edited by siamsilabella; 03-09-2019 at 07:29 PM.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Ahlungor,

I will go buy mirrors and put in the rooms. Hopefully will provide a better experience for you and everyone.

I have also decided to run an opening special for the month of September for all bookings for readers of this forum.

Please say that you are from Syd99 when making a booking. I will give a $5 discount for 45mins or longer sessions as a token of appreciation for all the supports by everyone here.

Bella
    The $5 discount is certainly a very nice gesture shown. Time to spend some money when I reach Sydney! Woohoo!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Catiness View Post
    The $5 discount is certainly a very nice gesture shown. Time to spend some money when I reach Sydney! Woohoo!!!
    Hi Catiness,

You want to book Kana for tomorrow? Or Selina for her last day? Or you can come on Saturday to see Na Na. I think you will like her. Na Na is very pretty.

Bella

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Ahlungor,

Bella
    To see a parlour understand customer service melts the heart. I will definitely be visiting. Its not the $5, its more the fact you value visitors to your shop

Usually when I walk out of a parlour the manager couldnt care less

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Was thinking to visit this shop... but lack of shower was preventing me to come after work. Will visit next time when not working

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sydpunt View Post
    Was thinking to visit this shop... but lack of shower was preventing me to come after work. Will visit next time when not working
    Hi sydpunt,

If you like, maybe you can ask to be wiped you down with one of our hot towels before the start of a session? I am sure all my girls will be happy to wipe you down.

Bella

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sydpunt View Post
    This might be an issue for married punters who don't want to have their partners sniffing them and finding ladies perfume on their men or wondering why they are a bit sweaty or have oil on their bodies after returning from work.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    This might be an issue for married punters who don't want to have their partners sniffing them and finding ladies perfume on their men or wondering why they are a bit sweaty or have oil on their bodies after returning from work.
    Mate, I think married punters have always found a way, just look at all the RnT shops in the city , 100+ perhaps and none would have shower except a very few and even for those few shops that do , not every punter will wash - eg MAC ? And say on average 20 jobs a day per shop , that’s over 2,000 sessions a day, 10,000 a week. And I dare to say more than half of those punters are married ! How many of them had got into trouble ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, I think married punters have always found a way, just look at all the RnT shops in the city , 100+ perhaps and none would have shower except a very few and even for those few shops that do , not every punter will wash - eg MAC ? And say on average 20 jobs a day per shop , that’s over 2,000 sessions a day, 10,000 a week. And I dare to say more than half of those punters are married ! How many of them had got into trouble ?
    My point is that when you're married or have a partner there is always the need to cover your tracks when you return home from a massage. Being single doesn't make you worried at all when you return home.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Thanks Bella,

Your new shop is very nice, fresh timber floor, very clean - big improvements from the old shop. As discussed, you need mirrors sister . And the toilet on level 1 is a bit inconvenient but I can get by , just use it before going up to your second floor I suppose .

All the best.
    I like the shop... It's like a grown up version of the first one on George St. The first shop was cute, and lightly coloured. This shop has dark colours and gets you in the mood easily to relax and enjoy a massage.. The dim lighting works well with the oversized Thai massage beds. No improvements needed... It's perfect the way it is... As for your suggestion for mirrors, Bella could get a few standing mirrors that can be moved around... So you're not having to install them on the walls and ceilings... Just a thought...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rates? Schedule...who is working when? Recommendation?

Banned
    Thank you for all the encouragements and compliments.

I have already bought the mirrors and waiting to be installed. Also, to offer more privacy and security, the main door upstairs will remain closed. So just ring the door-bell outside and we will open the door promptly to bring you in.

Bella

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the interesting news

I havent done much massage before, but reading the welcoming messages from Bella, I couldnt refuse
    I took advantage of the small discount for new customers, and paid for 1 hour.
    Its nice when someone makes an effort to attract new customers instead of assuming they just walk through the door

The shop itself is easy to find,if you walk down Goulburn Street from George Street it is on the right, next to the 7 Eleven on the corner
    It is very near Dixon Street Chinatown
    The entrance is on the corner of Goulburn and Sussex streets
    The front door with a big sign, leading upstairs, actually is on Sussex Street
    I couldnt find it if I stayed on Goulburn Street

I visited today, climbed the stairs, and was introduced to Abby
    She must have been around 22 years old, slim and very friendly
    It was at this point that I decided to stay.

Abyy took me to the room, and was very welcoming
    She loves saying "Hello dear" in an accent that sounded very Thai
    She said she was Chinese, with lovely long hair, and nice smile
    Her English was very good, possibly fluent

The best part of the visit is that Abby was actually trained, by the boss here, as compared to some of the poor examples of massage that you read about on here
    She has the technique mastered, including the Thai way of using the forearm to massage, and oil was included, which I prefer
    Abby told me she was trained by Bella, and I was impressed that Bella makes an effort to ensure quality service
    Abby told me she has yet to be taught foot massage, so I taught her what I enjoyed
    If the chemistry isnt there, at least I will get a good massage

I cant say much on an open site, but Abby was a great introduction to massage
    Warm massage towels at the end were nice
    I was recommended Nana, so maybe give her a try too, she is Thai apparently, but was busy when I arrived

As I walked down the stairs, I felt my back much more relaxed, as well as the rest of me

The nice thing is if you walk all the way down the stairs on your way out, you end up at a secret exit onto Goulburn Street
    This quiet exit is very good, not many places have one

One suggestion, there was noise from a loud person speaking in the main corridor, so please can you tell people not to hang around the front desk

I was very happy to meet a young lady with a great attitude and smile, rather than paying someone who just goes through the motions

I will visit again. Thanks Bella

Banned
    Hi kase

Thank you for your reivew. Hope to see you again very soon.

Bella

Looks like Room 1 with the classy wall mirror is now the signature photo taking spot for your new shop Bella !!

VERY Nice !!

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    Looks like Room 1 with the classy wall mirror is now the signature photo taking spot for your new shop Bella !!

VERY Nice !!

Hi Ahlungor,

I am glad you like the new photo taking spot in my shop. Hopefully with more encouragements, all my girls will be willing to take this photo.

Bella

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hi Bella! Wishing your shop to be prosperous.. will make my way down one day perhaps.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    Hi Bella! Wishing your shop to be prosperous.. will make my way down one day perhaps.
    Hi x11,

Thank you and come visit us someday!

Bella

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345