Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.22rydalmere.com.au
Phone : 0420 466 388
Hours of Business : 10:00 til 01:00
Rates : $75/30 minutes

Size/shape : Pretty face, sexy body, C-cup, firm bum, nice pussy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese/ Korean
Value for money/recommend? : YES definitely GFE

My experience/comments :
First visit to 22 Rydalmere since Angela left on June, finished work early and hesitated either massage or FS so look at Syd99 review saw 2 newbies at 22 Rydalmere. Arrived and call who is available, Amy said Ali, ok booked and walked in. Amy was expecting me to press the door bell and she came to greet me. Payment done, Ali came and I walked upstairs to her room. First room on the left, has a big mirror next to the bed, this room is neat and clean.

I told Ali that I just shower, we waived the shower and have some cuddles. Ali has C cup, busty and good attitude. Cat bath her, examined her pussy, nice looks tight, have some massaged in her pussy, looks neat and clean and gave a lick then continued with daty. Her pussy tasted good and juicy, she liked it after awhile I requested cbj. Good skill with domed into my LT followed with her mouth to dressed the whole Dom in. So nice, especially watching from the big wall mirror.

We started with Mish, tight pussy as I have to get in bit by bit until whole in. AliÂ’s expression was so horny and she enjoyed the moment of pumping. I lifted her up with Workout sex post then laid her down and finished off with mush again. Her moaning and facial expressions really make me feel that I have done a very good job on her

Cleaned up, we washed separately as she was quite shy so I dressed up and waited for her finished her shower before I walked out together.

Ali sent me out and said goodbye.