Thread: Belmont on Wynnum road behind car-wash

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Belmont on Wynnum road behind car-wash

Where to start?

The little guy took command before I entered.
    What the little guy wanted cost 2.
    Entrance fee seemed good at .5 for an hour.
    Age of the ML was indistinct but her face seemed a little drawn. The reason for this was she had opted for facial surgery to reduce weathering. Normally, this would be a big no. But as I said I wasn't in command.
    Quality of the massage was amongst the worst I've experienced and I've had some rough ones. You know, mainly poking.
    Little guy was happy with his lot but then again his standards are low.
    I will only return to taste the other delights on offer.

2.5 did seem a little steep.

Banned
    Thanks for sharing. Not like you would expect great talent in a fucking filthy hovel behind a fucking car wash. What was it, a junkyard?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Always a pleasure to share with you obviously. Thank you for your input and anger, you appear to have missed the obvious, its not quite where I suggested it might be, but its very close. Have a great day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by halfnhalf View Post
    Always a pleasure to share with you obviously. Thank you for your input and anger, you appear to have missed the obvious, its not quite where I suggested it might be, but its very close. Have a great day.
    Always refreshing to see a classy reply.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Banned
    Well you did say it was th e worst you've experienced. Good on you for sharing so tga t other punters with blue balls avoid the place. Educati o nal; thank you

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    That’s where you missed the point HD: the actual maasage was bad, but that’s not what HNH’s after. I think eventually he got fs but at 200 it was steep

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've tried this place as well.
    Not recommended. Old boiler running it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    BW yes. Much too steep. I went in with the wrong attitude. I think I need to read a few more posts from Insane and yourself to improve my methods. I'm not going to pay top dollar anymore. Let's all improve our technique to bring the average charges down to a reasonable amount. Your "not BW" thread contains a few golden nuggets.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    is this the one near Coffee club, Royal crown massage, or similar name. has a great fit out.
    i have been 3 times and can be very mixed, mostly mid aged chinese only once i had a half decent massage.
    too many others around now days we don't have to put up with the old boilers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    is this the one near Coffee club, Royal crown massage, or similar name. has a great fit out.
    i have been 3 times and can be very mixed, mostly mid aged chinese only once i had a half decent massage.
    too many others around now days we don't have to put up with the old boilers.
    You, Sir, are right on the money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by halfnhalf View Post
    You, Sir, are right on the money.
    go across the road and try Green Bamboo massage, near Ray White, very cute little Phillo girl there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    go across the road and try Green Bamboo massage, near Ray White, very cute little Phillo girl there.
    Green Bamboo has lifted their game? They only had boilers and heifers when I went there last, maybe 18months ago.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah, the same had not been in a long long time and just popped in the other day, not sure how often she works .
    she was ok, nothing great but well worth another visit to see if it picks up.