Thread: Crystal - very orgasmic sexy girl session four - love her

Senior Member(無間使者)

Crystal - very orgasmic sexy girl session four - love her

Person's Name : Crystal

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd

Date of Visit : 22nd August 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby/ 533willoughby.com.au

Phone :02-9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10:00 till late Thursday and Friday and fills in on other days, I saw her for two hours today

Rates : $150ph x 2

Size/shape : Pretty face, size 7 with long toned legs, natural C cup, shaved, 165cm, rose tattoo on stomach, sexy as fuck.

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : DFK with tongue sucking and lip biting, dtbbbj with hot water cock and balls sucking for 30 minutes or more, pussy slide, missionary, cowgirl three times, more hot water cock and balls sucking, reverse cowgirl, reverse missionary, stand up and bed doggie, hot water cock and balls sucking, amazon getting fucked stupid with tongue kissing by this babe, fast and intense doggy to finish, Holy shit it was good.

Value for money/recommend? : Farrrrck Yesssssssss with evil laughter.

My experience/comments : My fourth time with Crystal and I opted for two hours due to Crystal being sexy as fuck and I wanted to savour this babe and she likes to take her time getting ready and slowly seduces me into a fuck frenzy.

I had no problem keeping a hard cock for 90 minutes of sucking and fucking and Crystal had found out before my last session with her that I like to fuck slow and for a long time and she wanted that again today.

I was naked after the shower and she is still dressed and we are kissing with real passion with lots of tongue and I am holding her close and gradually getting those pesky clothes off.

This girl is seriously fucking hot and beautiful and she is pretty wild as well, so fuck me, whats not to like getting seduced by this girl is fast becoming my favourite thing to do in life.

I am peeling the clothes off her and she gets on her knees and my cock is almost gone down her throat and she is looking up at me the whole time with a cheeky look on her face.

Fuck I wish she was my secret full time girl that I get to fuck every day but that will probably work out to be pretty expensive with the new car and appartment thrown in?

So this will do and I am loving the feeling of her sucking me and then my balls are being sucked so nicely and she pushes me onto the bed and then gets hot water in her mouth and sucks me some more.

The hot water is pretty hot straight out of the hot tap into a mug and then onto my cock and balls and it feels very arousing and after several moments spits it out and then climbs on top of me.

The kissing is really intense throughout the whole session with short busts with tongue sucking and all the while pussy slides on my leg mixed with more sucking and hand job.

After 30 minutes of the different sucking sequences Crystal doms me and lowers onto my hard cock and it felt fucking good inside her hot pussy and I can see her pussy lips sucking my cock into her.

If you have not been with Crystal then you will find she is unique in that she gets very horny immediately you get inside and especially when you try to fuck her and she was leaning down kissing with intensity now.

I had a few goes at fucking upwards and the reaction I got was orgasmic each time with the crying out and she was very wet and after the first hour we are both covered in cum.

Crystal later said she came maybe six times so that is unusual but its also really good and shows that she is indeed a sexy tigress to be with and the hot body is a bonus.

Crystal was fucking me leaning down and kissing and also she would rise up and pivot rapidly back and forth on my hard cock and almost screaming out and she had my balls in one hand.

So you can imagine I was in raptures watching all this especially her long slim athletic legs as she fucked me and then the intense kissing and biting my lips and she was loving it.

She said several times just to go slow and enjoy ourselves and that is what I tell the girls at times so here is someone who I love being with very much as she just gets it.

After ten minutes of me being fucked cowgirl she gets the hot water and cleans my cock and then more hot water cock and balls sucking because she is cumming too many times and needs a cool off.

Crystal is on top of me sucking my cock and balls and she is stroking me and comes up for deep french kisses and then back to more sucking and this was extremely erotic.

Crystal got up and went over to the sink and I came up behind her and held her and she turned towards me kissing and then grabbed my cock and put it inside her stand up doggy.

Now this is intense as she was going right off and looking in the mirror next to the sink as I fucked her hard and fast and she was crying out and bucking back and pushed me backwards onto the bed and is fucking me doggy.

Those legs of hers are exquisite and I was loving the experience and after a couple of intence minutes I picked her up and lay her down and jumped onto her missionary before she could do anything.

I plunged my cock deep inside her and she had her legs right back and she was screaming out as I fucked her hard and fast and I was leaning down kissing her and holding her sexy body close.

I went like this for five minutes and then over to the sink for another quick wash and more hot water sucking both me standing and then being pushed on my back and more sucking.

Crystal then gets on top for another intense grinding session and she said she likes that I can keep a hard cock for a long time and not to stop until she says so and she is riding me hard and fast again.

Crystal is crying out as she cums again and leans down and is kissing me saying that I am killing her as she is cumming too many times so we have a change and more sucking and then its getting close to time.

Crystal says she wants me to fuck her doggy to finish so she gets on the bed and I enter and start slowly and then hammered that pussy for five minutes and she was going mental and crying out.

Holy fuck it was so good looking at her with her long legs spread out wide and crying out almost shouting as I came inside her hot pussy.

Crystal was panting and she looked exhausted but she said she loved the whole session and after we showered she looked really good and happy again.

Definitely a great experience with a hot sexy beauty.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A great AR and a very good read Bro Jethro - thanks for sharing!
    She sure sounds like a rare and good one...

Banned
    I am mainly an RnT guy but I think I might change just once to see this girl...a great review..cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes she is one of my all time favourites. She also works at Five Dock as Crystal and 649 waterloo as May if that is more convenient. Treat her well guys and just let her do her magic.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jethro751 View Post
    Yes she is one of my all time favourites. She also works at Five Dock as Crystal and 649 waterloo as May if that is more convenient. Treat her well guys and just let her do her magic.
    Hey Boss
    Which place in 5 Dock please...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Hey Boss
    Which place in 5 Dock please...
    Kellys but not sure if there anymore.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Crystal - very orgasmic sexy girl - love her

Person's Name : Crystal

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd

Date of Visit : Early May 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby/ 533willoughby.com.au

Phone :02-9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10:00 till late and I saw her for one hour

Rates : $150ph

Size/shape : Pretty face especially when kissing me and when horny and sucking my cock, size 7 with long toned legs, Natural C Cup, shaved, 165cm, Rose tattoo on stomach, sexy as fuck.

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : DFK, dtbbbj with balls sucking, pussy slide, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, doggie, stand up missionary to finish.

Value for money/recommend? : Crystal is a great girl and always gives a good time, you need to be patient with her and let her do her thing to start as she is a dominatrix until........

My experience/comments : I wanted to catch up with Crystal and she had another booking so one hour today.

Crystal can stuff around a little bit to start and you need to let her do her thing as later she is fantastic when she warms to the session.

So she is fluffing around a bit getting ready and then I grab her for some nice DFK and she pushes me onto my back on the bed and is now catbathing and then my cock is gone in her throat.

She can suck cock with the best out there and can deepthroat any sized cock up to maybe 9 inches and she looks at you and grins knowing that you are under her spell.

After ten minutes of the mixed sucking with hot water sucking she then gets on top and is kissing me and rubbing her pussy against my now erect cock.

I need to fuck her as she is very sexy and she gets the dom and lube on and slides me inside and is now fucking me slowly and she gets very worked up right away.

I try several times to fuck her but she is strong and has her legs wrapped around mine so I am her prisoner and she is telling me to relax as she is really enjoying my cock.

You need to get used to her dominant ways and just enjoy it as not all girls have her energy level and I am stroking her sexy legs and they are gripping onto me very tightly as she pivots back and forth on my cock.

She is mostly just going slowly with full length and then keeping me all inside and just swaying back and forth and really horny and then leans down to kiss me and then back up with a wild frenzy.

I had this for ten minutes and then she spins around reverse cowgirl and fucking me with full view of her perfect arse and legs and riding me fast for a moment.

I then swing her around and pounce into her missionary and she is going right off and pulling me into her and we are kissing and I am hammering her for a few minutes and then the slow sensual strokes with the kissing again and this is just superb with her.

I kept this up for about ten minutes and then went to doggie and she looks and feels amazing like this and pounded her from behind.

Crystal now says she wants me to fuck missionary to finish as its getting close to time and she places a pillow under her bum and I am standing by the bed and hammered her stupid for a few minutes and she was going mental.

I was really going for it and getting hot and my heart rate was right up as she can do this to me every time.

Great girl and very sexy, especially if you like the combination of extremes of dominatrix and then submissive sexy beauty.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Crystal

Hi booked Crystal a few weeks back but was given someone else

I did here Angie saying something to her before the booking but she advised me once it was finsihed she was Shirly

I was not impressed

Crystal on roster today 17/5

Senior Member(無間使者)
    To avoid the old bait and switch what features of Crystal would someone that has not seen her before be able be sure it’s actually her?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by skylineboy View Post
    Hi booked Crystal a few weeks back but was given someone else

I did here Angie saying something to her before the booking but she advised me once it was finsihed she was Shirly

I was not impressed
    Shirley has not worked at 533 for over a year now,

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wortus View Post
    To avoid the old bait and switch what features of Crystal would someone that has not seen her before be able be sure it’s actually her?
    The girl will be who ever Angie say she is

Crystal on roster today 26/6