Thread: Jay - Buxom Brazilian Chica

Senior Member(無間使者)

Jay - Buxom Brazilian Chica

I missed punting last week because of the flu and now I’m back feeling much better and in the mood for some ML TLC. What better way than to go to my favourite shops, 202 Pyrmont. Sent a message via WeChat to Penny to ask who is available as I see some new faces on their roster. But NO reply. That is a bit odd. Usually Penny answers straight away unless she is busy or off the WeChat app on her phone. Ok I will wait for a few minutes and give her time to reply. But no, time has passed and still waiting. 🤔 Hmmmm, something must be going on. I earlier saw a review or a post by one of our brothers about Cary at 105 Harris St (Pyrmont Star Massage) and that he saw Mia at the shop and the old cast may be assembling (like the Avengers lol) again. So I tried my luck and pinged the PSM WeChat and lo and behold! A reply straight away and it was Penny who answered. I asked her what is going on and she told me that PSM is under new management, which is Mia and her, at reception. So okay, I will go and follow wherever you are as I’m not sure about the other management team. Penny and her team always delivers and I don’t want a dud on my return to punting. Checked their roster, I was keen on seeing Cary on her comeback but unfortunately she is fully booked. Penny then recommended Jay, Brazilian with Spanish mix.
    Big boobs and big booty with some experience in massage. I was convinced and booked an appointment for after work.

Rocked up to the shop early by 10 minutes. I haven’t tried the small shower in this shop but I am willing to give it a go the next time i come. Greeted by Mia, the new Manager and the girls were sitting at the reception area. Looked for Penny she was not there, left early for home. Oh well, it was nice to see familiar faces such as the Sexy Bum&Legs Venus and the Colombian Stunner Sunny. Gave the cash to Mia and then led to Room 1. So many happy memories here. My first time RnT was in this room with mademoiselle Cary. Undressed, laid down on the table and waited for Jay to come knocking.

The Intro

Heard the knock on the door and I saw a different lady from the roster on their website/WeChat (probably given by the ML on her first day and it wasn’t taken at the shop) but nonetheless I was pleasantly greeted by a Latina. Como esta, señorita?

Jay is a plus sized girl (19 years young) with a pretty face and a nice smile to compliment those nice E cup jugs and a hard big butt typical of those Brazilian ladies, 5’6” in height (with heels), size 8 or 10. She has indeed an experience in the industry as she quickly undressed when she first started Part 1. As she was taking her clothes off i felt her big breasts and a gentle squeeze on the bum. Big, firm and nice to hold. She then let out a gasp when I touched her pussy. I must have hit her clit on the spot. Haha!! Sign of a good punt??

Part 1

Her massage is pretty decent with lots of hand and elbow use and I asked her if she could focus on my back and legs. Moderate amount of oil is used which is good. It felt so good with her fingers running down my spine and back part of my legs. Feeling a bit sore in some parts but overall massage is good. We had a bit of a chat as I would like to brush up on my Spanish skills. Her English is excellent as well. No TT done this time for which she could probably learn more from other punters. She said she is a newbie in the industry as she was in for a few months already. I also liked it when she ran her fingertips on my back, bum and legs. It felt erotic and sensual when MLs do that and somehow makes Little Boi excited and make way for...

Part 2

I immediately said yes when she told me to flip over and then started gearing me up for Part 2. I sat down on the table and I told her that I want it slow and steady for Little Boi with more oil on him. She started tugging me as i was also cupping her big boobs and a bit of a lick with the nipples. She is making my cock harder with her eye contact and a bit of FOAMing. Spanish was on offer and she made good use of her big cans and she does with gusto and the feeling is awesome. I also give back some pleasure to her by rubbing her pussy (only outside play though) which made her gasp again. Jay then asked me how would I like to finish. I told her I like my nipples to be sucked while jerking me off. She smiled and let her tongue explore. She also followed my directions as to how I like it for my Little Boi to be jerked. Focusing on the head more which she teasingly did at first and 😲 oohhh when she hit the right spot I told her not to stop and beg her to go faster until I couldn’t hold on any longer...Oh what a finish it was! Awesome!!!

The Aftermath

Finished off with lots of tissues as I had a week load of cum inside me. Sorry Jay ☹️ She agreed too it was too much! Went out of the room for some hot towel to wipe all the oil away. After getting dressed I gave her a hug and a peck on the cheek and thanked her for the good service she provided and maybe see her next time. Thanked Mia on the way out and asked me how the session was. I said no doubt two thumbs up. Got out and boarded the next bus home with a big smile on my face 😃

Muchos Gracias Jay!!!

Conclusion

English/Communication: 9/10
    Massage Skills: 7/10
    GFE: 8/10

WIR: Definitely. Good VFM.

Disclaimer: Again, it is YMMV Fellow Punters

Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like you had a good time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel54 View Post
    Sounds like you had a good time
    Yeah bro Sentinel. It was good. It’s been awhile since I came back to this shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How much was the total extra for spanish?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodcock View Post
    How much was the total extra for spanish?
    Check your inbox bro woodcock.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can you please let me know what Extras were offered Please PM if you can . Thanks . She looks Stunning in her Pics .