Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to $100 Club

Senior Member(無間使者)

Welcome to $100 Club

I would like to say Thank you to " BW " for bringing High class girls Into $100 Club.

Just finished session at Very popular Joint & I would say, Wow .. $100 is Nothing for the experience I just Had ..

Booked for 30 mins, Had 5 mins Conversation and She was in my arms, Kissing neck, We haven't discussed any Extras or Massage, Nothing, .. Within 10 mins I found myself Between her legs, View was amazing, Clean and All pinkish ..
    She didn't even discuss Money and let me all the In, And I really like the way she smiles when she feel good, There isn't any position left that we haven't tried, .. Finishing was amazing. She is going to be 1 of the best finding of 2019.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Hi Insane, your posting a bit unpolitically correct or at least insensitive. Many people will feel frustrated and left behind for not enjoying what we’ve been getting. Many people don’t understand that we have to work hard refining our skills, developing methods to achieve this

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not true. There are quite a few shops where $100 is the tip for top service.
    Yes. Girls can vary. But the best I've had in 2019 are in the 100 full Platinum service bracket.
    150 still more common in shops.
    Some deluded in asking 200

Senior Member(無間使者)
    $150 to $200 is very common if you ask straight away for extras, Build conversation, make them laugh, Negotiate the price, Can not vouch that every one will do Platinum for $100, but probability Is more, just like Gambling

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowabunga View Post
    Not true. There are quite a few shops where $100 is the tip for top service.
    Yes. Girls can vary. But the best I've had in 2019 are in the 100 full Platinum service bracket.
    150 still more common in shops.
    Some deluded in asking 200
    Great .... I hope people will stop paying 150, but we can only hope. Those girls asking 200 might not be deluded as some people still pay that amount

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by insane593 View Post
    I would like to say Thank you to " BW " for bringing High class girls Into $100 Club.

Just finished session at Very popular Joint & I would say, Wow .. $100 is Nothing for the experience I just Had ..

Booked for 30 mins, Had 5 mins Conversation and She was in my arms, Kissing neck, We haven't discussed any Extras or Massage, Nothing, .. Within 10 mins I found myself Between her legs, View was amazing, Clean and All pinkish ..
    She didn't even discuss Money and let me all the In, And I really like the way she smiles when she feel good, There isn't any position left that we haven't tried, .. Finishing was amazing. She is going to be 1 of the best finding of 2019.

This one has been around for quite a while despite having taken a bit of a break recently. I was talking her up in PM’s over a year ago, and may have reviewed ?? Been a while. A little diamond.

Definitely a great time. GF+++

My only advice is..... protection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddona View Post
    This one has been around for quite a while despite having taken a bit of a break recently. I was talking her up in PM’s over a year ago, and may have reviewed ?? Been a while. A little diamond.

Definitely a great time. GF+++

My only advice is..... protection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed, 100% little diamond, Went for 30 min, Extend time and stayed for 1 hour, Liked the way she smiles When she feels good,.. Hahah

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any chance of PM mate ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    had another think of this sub $100 aim from other angle:

@ Brothel: the girl receive $130 for 1hr, "room hire"$100 = total damage $230;

So one should not pay $230 for 1hr total => say $65 room hire and therefore maximum tips = $165 for similar experience;

or from the girl perspective: $30 (usual split with massage clinic) + tips of $100 = $130 for similar services;

so we shouldnt pay more than $165 under any logical thinking by the big brain, and for the girl, $100 tip equals to same as brothel - so even at $100 one really hasnt short changed the girl

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    at massage shops if we feel we don’t click with the girl we don’t have to do fs and just pay the tip accordingly. At brothels we don’t have this option

Senior Member(無間使者)
    At the same time , there is no chance, She will go out with you & pay for dinner

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Last brothel i went to was Pink Palace in Melb. So long ago i think total damage was about 120 bucks. Even BW would have got change outta that. 😆

Senior Member(無間使者)
    @insane593 ---- that's not always true - but that was from a looong time ago when i was much more handsome and have the time and bother. Anyway still, you guys are doing a lot better than i do/did...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    @insane593 ---- that's not always true - but that was from a looong time ago when i was much more handsome and have the time and bother. Anyway still, you guys are doing a lot better than i do/did...
    Few weeks ago, I saw new ML, her first day & I was her 2nd Customer of the day, Booked her for 30 mins & things got escalated quickly, Extened for 1 hour. Did every thing whatever I wanted to, .. Paid Tips $50 .. almost 15 mins over, Another Guy was waiting for her, .. I finished and PM " BW ". He replied me after 1 hour, He was the guy who was waiting for Her .. hahah, He did everything same what I did & picked her later for Dinner, She paid for the dinner with Fucking My Tips .. Hahaha, .. Lucky "BW"

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by insane593 View Post
    Few weeks ago, I saw new ML, her first day & I was her 2nd Customer of the day, Booked her for 30 mins & things got escalated quickly, Extened for 1 hour. Did every thing whatever I wanted to, .. Paid Tips $50 .. almost 15 mins over, Another Guy was waiting for her, .. I finished and PM " BW ". He replied me after 1 hour, He was the guy who was waiting for Her .. hahah, He did everything same what I did & picked her later for Dinner, She paid for the dinner with Fucking My Tips .. Hahaha, .. Lucky "BW"
    but I never saw her again while you had another night out with her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jeez, after you lot, are there anything left for the rest us...lol... and getting VFM is one thing but this is starting to sound a bit like a "dear penthhouse" story ... you two must have irresistible charm..

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    That night was weird. I was waiting in the room next to where Insane consumed her. I heard nothing, very quiet, then suddenly laughter. I thought ‘damn they must be having a bloody good time’.
    Then Insane finished with her, and the girl finally got into the room I was in. I didn’t have much cash so only paid for 30 mins. After 10 mins I knew great things were going to happen, so I paid for extension. The session went into the top platinum, but because of the extension I only got $20 left and that was all she received and she was OK with that. The next plan was for me to drop her home since I was the last customer. Got into my car, saw Insane’s PM. I replied ‘now dropping her home’. She got into my car, we drove on then she asked if she could get some food as she was very hungry. I said fine but it would be hard to find a parking space in the city. We ended up in Sunnybank. We ate sushi. I didn’t eat much but she kept getting more n more sushis. She seemed to see my worried face because she said ‘don’t worry I’ll pay all’, and she did. So that night she got $50 from Insane, $20 from me, and spent $36 for our meals

Senior Member(無間使者)
    to continue with the dear penthouse story - anything happen after eating sushi ... the msg place must close early - cause i think all the sushi place shut about 9pm

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    nothing happened afterwards, drove back to the city and dropped her home. Restaurants in Sunnybank close at 10 and some open till midnight

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I was her last customer.......cause i think all the sushi place shut about 9pm - funny that!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast