Thread: Wacol station Thai massage

Junior Member(有D料到)

Wacol station Thai massage

Got to try out wacol station Thai massage. Old boilers but had sore back. Very good massage and was in the mood. Asked and one pineapple later. Very satisfied. Guarantee you can’t avoid getting off ! Not particularly good looking but scratched an itch.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by RockHardGuy View Post
    Got to try out wacol station Thai massage. Old boilers but had sore back. Very good massage and was in the mood. Asked and one pineapple later. Very satisfied. Guarantee you can’t avoid getting off ! Not particularly good looking but scratched an itch.
    Same as Darra by the look of ad. Must b trying to corner the market in the crap suburbs of the west.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Gives somewhere for the prisoners to go when on day leave ��������

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dropped in there a few weeks back. Similar report. Willing ladies, but nothing to write home about. If you're in a pinch, it will do.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been once. She complained because i wasnt rock hard on the flip with no tackle tickle or anything. She must have been about 50. Just walked. The curtains are just so great when you can hear the guy next door and probably catch some if he is a shooter.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haha bit hard to get it up, when all you can hear is fapfapfap from the next room

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can't say I would try a punt in a place with curtains instead of solid walls. 1. I would be surprised if it was a punting place 2. I would just weird when anyone can suddenly walk in/through
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

The dude
    Massage = I can't remember when I l got one better than that. This place got the job done but I wouldn't go there for that sole purpose.Time cut short by ten mins but I was glad to be on my way by then.
    Bonus: my car wasn't broken into or vandalised.
    Wir: very relaxing but not my cup of tea

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went to the wacol station thai massage.

First mistake I made was to go on a saturday or sunday. I was stuck waiting outside the shop for about 30 minutes.

Then I was let in by the only lady working there... which I still waited a good 10 mins in the room I was assigned.

I could clearly hear what was happening next door.

I had paid for 45 minutes which I cut short to 30 minutes as the lady wasn't really good looking, she was also not interested in giving a massage and therefore.

I would not recommend this shop unless they improve a bit. The location itself looks a little abandoned, right next to closed down shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How old were the ladies there?
    40+
    50+
    60+
    70+

Senior Member(無間使者)
    got ptsd from that shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by the gelding View Post
    got ptsd from that shop.
    I went there one day, the lady, I thought was the manager in her 50+ show me the room. Then ask me how long I wanted and take off clothes in Chinese/ broken English, I pretended I didn't understand and walked out. From then on, every shop I would ask to see who is available before going into the room.