Thread: Are Loyalty Rewards Impractical ?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Are Loyalty Rewards Impractical ?

On TV tonight, one of the big banks are advertising that they are paying everyone $40 to open an online account with them
    Started to think how businesses encourage more spending. Do loyalty programs in punting exist?

I went to a legit Thai place in 2018 and they gave me a Loyalty card. $40 off the price every 6th visit. If a brothel did that and they had good staff, I'd switch loyalty very quickly.

Problem with Loyalty cards is that I dont want to leave these in my wallet. I threw the Loyalty card out
    But now many shops are using messaging services including Wechat and Line. Its easy now to keep track of how many visits you have made to a shop
    One place even has a promotion where a spinning wheel on Wechat let you win a discount on a punt, or a loyalty discount. The technology is there. But not many businesses seem take advantage of it or care
    With more and more shops opening, a competitive edge counts

Nah, never. Loyalty should be rewarded and generally is. Shops like May Massage actually keep your card and honour it.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    The best loyalty incentive is good service.

Banned
    Bring on the loyalty cards! Yes good service is a must have but a little loyalty reward wouldn't be bad these days.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Nah, never. Loyalty should be rewarded and generally is. Shops like May Massage actually keep your card and honour it.
    I have got many cards claimed at Blossom Massage previously. They keey their cards there too! haha

The only way it will work is for the shop to keep the loyalty cards at the shops reception - may be by the last 4 digits of your mobile .

My local cafe do that for all the buy 7 get one free deal and it works like clock works ! So no reason why the RnT shop version won’t work like cock works ??

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    The only way it will work is for the shop to keep the loyalty cards at the shops reception - may be by the last 4 digits of your mobile .

My local cafe do that for all the buy 7 get one free deal and it works like clock works ! So no reason why the RnT shop version won’t work like cock works ??
    Cheers
    Ahlungor, when the big recession hits, and it will, when the numbers of punters fall by 50%, we will only visit shops that value the regular customers
    There will be a reckoning, and the complacent businesses will feel it most.

Particularly with a weak Australian dollar, only the best recruiters will survive

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think its a good idea, though execution have to be very discreet. The idea of keeping the records within their side is pretty good and they should do that.

If i find a good place, it will makes me want to go there more often!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most retailers recognise the importance of loyal customers. I get texts from the Good Guys all the time about promotions. They have VIP evenings where you are invited, with many markdowns. At Costco you are also valued as a regular customer

But the sex industry is different apparently. Regular punters are no better than the random walk-ins, it doesnt seem worth their effort to encourage repeat business. A business where punters spend on average $150-300 a visit. The complacency and lack of a proper business approach is eye opening. No attempt to harness quality of service. But things have improved in many shops from even 5 years ago, where we had our intelligence insulted by fake photos everywhere and 'bait and switch' was the norm

I bet very few brothel managers have formal business training. You can tell when you look at some of the amateurish rostering or amateur marketing. You can also tell just by the way customers are treated as a whole

When I started punting, it was interesting to see how some brothels provide a roof, a room, a smelly carpet, a dodgy roster and make no effort to improve anything over time. Near enough is good enough

I bet the sea of punters includes all sorts of people, from the CEO of major listed companies, from solicitors and engineers, to smelly drunks and uncouth rude f-ckwits. But brothels and parlours show no efforts to attract the more desirable clientele, those with the manners and the money, those who punt regularly and treat women well, those who read forums and now understand the home truths of the industry

Lets see how things go when the recession hits. As an anonymous collective, lets show loyalty to the brothels and parlours that value our patronage

Quote Originally Posted by hyperultra View Post

I bet very few brothel managers have formal business training. You can tell when you look at some of the amateurish rostering or amateur marketing. You can also tell just by the way customers are treated as a whole

Mate, you are not wrong there, but due to the very nature of the sex industry, you think a BBA, MBA or any CPA would see working at a FS brothel as a long term career ? Although, business such as the Ginza group, 5 Star, Stilettos and the At Michelle’s Group could easily afford one and for all we know might have some quality personnel in their current payroll.

And for all those RnT shops that popped up post 501 , most of the shop owners and Mamasan were ex MLs who saved up enough money or getting some financial support to be her own boss, on the job training was all they had, so, what do you expect ?

Having said that , I think quite a few of them are doing very well and I don’t think I need to name names or shops here, Senior punters in the forum all knew which shops I am talking about and of course, what do I know , there must be many of success stories and quiet achievers that we don’t know and haven’t heard and I won’t be surprised if they are laughing all the way to the bank , every week !

Ps. Probably not depositing into any account but just stacking up the cash into a safety deposit box........, haha