Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fishing by shops

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Fishing by shops

We all know they do it, but the thing that irks me is they actually think we're stupid enough not to know.

Case in point...
    Checking Friday roster for a shop I've been to a few times and had great times with gorgeous girls. A girl on my to do list appears on roster (in the morning) when I actually can make it there, ring to make a booking (late afternoon) only to be told she came to work but her period started so she went home. I asked why is her photo still on the roster page and get told the IT guy left before the girl and she doesn't know how to change it.
    Saturday morning checking rosters again and my girl is still on roster, ring shop in the evening and again get told she came to work but her period started so she went home, I told her this is the same excuse you gave me yesterday so she plays dumb and tells me she wasn't working yesterday I must have been talking to someone else.
    This morning checked the roster and my girl is still there, I bet if I ring this afternoon I'll get the same bullshit story.

TO ALL THE SHOPS OUT THERE

WE aren't idiots!!! If you only have three girls working on any particular day don't put four or five photos up and then give us bullshit stories as to why we can't see them at a particular time or how they suddenly had to leave with a medical problem. Also taking our booking and then when we arrive telling us the previous guy extended for another two to four hours is a bigger piss off since we arrived with great expectations.

With a world wide recession looming now is not the time to piss off your semi regular customers.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

It's annoying when this type of stuff happens. The same happened to me earlier this year. Make a booking, told she is working, rock up and told "she isn't here yet. You try another girl". My response is like no, I made a booking and want to see the girl I booked. The worst is when the post photos of girls that are not even working.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    We all know they do it, but the thing that irks me is they actually think we're stupid enough not to know.

Case in point...
    Checking Friday roster for a shop I've been to a few times and had great times with gorgeous girls. A girl on my to do list appears on roster (in the morning) when I actually can make it there, ring to make a booking (late afternoon) only to be told she came to work but her period started so she went home. I asked why is her photo still on the roster page and get told the IT guy left before the girl and she doesn't know how to change it.
    Saturday morning checking rosters again and my girl is still on roster, ring shop in the evening and again get told she came to work but her period started so she went home, I told her this is the same excuse you gave me yesterday so she plays dumb and tells me she wasn't working yesterday I must have been talking to someone else.
    This morning checked the roster and my girl is still there, I bet if I ring this afternoon I'll get the same bullshit story.

TO ALL THE SHOPS OUT THERE

WE aren't idiots!!! If you only have three girls working on any particular day don't put four or five photos up and then give us bullshit stories as to why we can't see them at a particular time or how they suddenly had to leave with a medical problem. Also taking our booking and then when we arrive telling us the previous guy extended for another two to four hours is a bigger piss off since we arrived with great expectations.

With a world wide recession looming now is not the time to piss off your semi regular customers.
    or could it be that the shop has black listed you for some incidents in the past? I've heard these and in facts, many businesses do this, the excuses they told you is just a polite way of driving you away.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    yes very annoying

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No xb...I'm not blacklisted by any shops, but there's three shops I've blacklisted and will never return to for the above reasons.

I've been to the shop in question half a dozen times and the are using my ARs to promote themselves.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    If a shop tries to trick you like this don't accept the bullshit just politely give them feedback and walk off.
    If you stay and accept a substitute then you are encouraging them that they can get away with it, so they will keep doing it ...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    If a shop tries to trick you like this don't accept the bullshit just politely give them feedback and walk off.
    If you stay and accept a substitute then you are encouraging them that they can get away with it, so they will keep doing it ...
    agree, better just don't spend the money and lost time rather than lost both money and time on a dud punt cuz by going with a girl in a quick decision

Banned
    It happens a lot at shops. The more girls on their roster the more appeal to customers to check out the line up.

I recall one time I called a city shop to inquire about a new girl that had appeared on their roster. I had just rang outside the shop to make sure whether it was worthwhile walking in or not. The receptionist assured me that she was available. So I walked in immediately after the call ended and was shown the girls in the waiting area but no new girl. I asked the guy about the new girl since I wasn't interested in the other girls. His response was that she was taken. Then I told him that I had just called him a minute or two ago and he assured me that she was available. His response was another customer had taken her. I thought it was a load of bulldust and walked out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post

Do not reward these businesses with your money. Do not.
    Im not sure how many punters are on forums and are educated about these sly business practices. But if forum members are a big group, it pays to remind ourselves when we should take our money elsewhere.
    Unless the shop can provide an attractive similar staff member, do not stay and do not pay
    We arent talking about a $20 hamburger meal. We are talking $100s of dollars per visit.
    If an online store wanted to charge us $150 for a computer part then said its not available, we dont accept an inferior alternative at the same price !
    We should also walk out if we are being deceived and not provided a decent alternative

Sometimes little brain wants us to stay and pay. But resist this always, and just visit the next closest reliable shop

Banned
    Absolutely frustrating. Walk away and return when if your special gal truly there and avail for you ... my regular ml’s and some WL’s I have numbers for so check availability first with them . Not 100% but helps

Though suspect It’s equal and opposite force at work - for every disgruntled punter with a lame excuse provided by mamasan/there’s a shop/WL/ml feeling equally, or if it was storyteller replying, albeit demonically pissed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I recall one time I called a city shop to inquire about a new girl that had appeared on their roster. I had just rang outside the shop to make sure whether it was worthwhile walking in or not. The receptionist assured me that she was available. So I walked in immediately after the call ended and was shown the girls in the waiting area but no new girl. I asked the guy about the new girl since I wasn't interested in the other girls. His response was that she was taken. Then I told him that I had just called him a minute or two ago and he assured me that she was available. His response was another customer had taken her. I thought it was a load of bulldust and walked out.
    Classic story and a good tip. For the shops you arent quite sure about, ring up as you arrive to confirm the lady is available

If they can't give you accurate info, they dont deserve your business

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Absolutely frustrating. Walk away and return when if your special gal truly there and avail for you ... my regular ml’s and some WL’s I have numbers for so check availability first with them . Not 100% but helps

Though suspect It’s equal and opposite force at work - for every disgruntled punter with a lame excuse provided by mamasan/there’s a shop/WL/ml feeling equally, or if it was storyteller replying, albeit demonically pissed.
    You are right, probably a few dodgy unreliable customers, but that has nothing to do with me. Im polite, turn up for bookings, treat people with respect, and want to spend money but not if Im being treated with disrespect

Quote Originally Posted by hyperultra View Post
    You are right, probably a few dodgy unreliable customers, but that has nothing to do with me. Im polite, turn up for bookings, treat people with respect, and want to spend money but not if Im being treated with disrespect
    Agreed bro. Some of the shops do not respect our time. Go to reliable shops to eliminate those hassles.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Please list and tag the shop name. So we all know which of them is like that. Hopefully they will realise it and not do that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cordy View Post
    Please list and tag the shop name. So we all know which of them is like that. Hopefully they will realise it and not do that.
    If you read the threads you will find out quickly which ones to stay away.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just like we tag and release sharks, we need to know how the business sharks operate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have read the thread, but it doesn't mention any shop name

Banned
    I have read the thread, but it doesn't mention any shop name
    You need to read the threads and after reports and then you will know which shops to avoid.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperultra View Post
    Classic story and a good tip. For the shops you arent quite sure about, ring up as you arrive to confirm the lady is available

If they can't give you accurate info, they dont deserve your business
    Another tactic used by the shops to get punters attention is to have rosters showing their hot girls are working even though they are off. One time I called upfront to find out if the girl was available or not before deciding to visit a shop. The boss told me she was not in. I told him why was her photo still on the shop's roster if she was not working that day? His excuse was he hadn't had the time to change it. Get real! When I checked the roster later, the shop still had her photo on the roster list working that day.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    It happens a lot at shops. The more girls on their roster the more appeal to customers to check out the line up.

You should have kept him on the phone and walked into the shop then asked to see her, I wonder what his excuse would be then: sorry girl had to go home with period ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast