Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you marry an Asian Girl..?

Banned

Would you marry an Asian Girl..?

Everyone has tried the delights of Asian women
    We all have our favourite race
    If I had my time over again I’d like to have married a tall Korean Girl
    Preferably one that hasn’t had work done
    Oh well perhaps in the next life

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I did and highly recommended.

They are servile, she does the washing, cleaning, cooking, ironing and looks after the kids so highly recommended. Has a high work ethic and good family values,

Marry an Asian. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    There is old saying along the lines of "You can take a girl out of Asia, But you can't take Asia out of the girl".

From my own experiences, and those of many friends, any attempt at a long term relationship with a foreign born woman is fraught with danger, as they usually just cannot adapt to our cultures and eventually want to pack up and go back home.

They might be good for the first couple of years. after that it can be downhill.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    There is old saying along the lines of "You can take a girl out of Asia, But you can't take Asia out of the girl".

From my own experiences, and those of many friends, any attempt at a long term relationship with a foreign born woman is fraught with danger, as they usually just cannot adapt to our cultures and eventually want to pack up and go back home.

They might be good for the first couple of years. after that it can be downhill.
    I dont agree. Most of the Asians I have dated love Australia, and their families emigrated from much poorer countries. Unless the lady has children overseas in her home town, there is a strong tendency to stay in Australia

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post

You mean having a long term relationship with a girl of your same race has no danger ? And last longer ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)

Would you marry an Asian Girl..?

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    I did and highly recommended.

They are servile, she does the washing, cleaning, cooking, ironing and looks after the kids so highly recommended. Has a high work ethic and good family values,

Marry an Asian. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.
    Yea but he who still punts and can’t be loyal. Good choice. Hypocrite.

Banned
    Asian woman servility is a generalisation
    A mate has a Japanese wife.
    She is a bloody Samurai

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Doesn’t matter if Asian or not. If I want to marry Someone, I will marry her...

Quote Originally Posted by Guymartin420 View Post
    Doesn’t matter if Asian or not. If I want to marry Someone, I will marry her...
    Good answer !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Asian woman servility is a generalisation
    A mate has a Japanese wife.
    She is a bloody Samurai

Agree..............

Banned
    In some cultures, you marry into their family and therefore you must support her family back home. The Filipinos are really good at this.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I married a Korean eleven years ago and I'm Australian with an Italian heritage...
    Six of the best years of my life, then after our third child was born her depression set in and the last four years were nothing more than co-existence. I moved out a little over year ago as the conflict was escalating causing too much stress for the children, and we've been in the court system ever since. Luckily I played hard at the beginning and now after some compromising we're almost finished.
    I'd do it again, just looking at the pictures of my three beautiful children is testament to that, although I don't get on with my ex and we argue whenever we see each other (although it's not as bad now and she's finally beginning to focus on the children's mental well being), it wasn't the different cultures that drove us apart.
    I still have a lot of Korean friends both here and in Korea that I communicate with on kakao talk, and a Korean close friend I see every week or two is trying to set me up with her divorced friend (who was also married to an Australian but of Greek heritage), I tell her I'm trying to settle into the custody routine right now and am focusing on my children and am not ready for a relationship right now...but she still hints at it every time I see her.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrzhang View Post
    Yea but he who still punts and can’t be loyal. Good choice. Hypocrite.
    If there isnt a forum rule against personal attacks, there should be one. We are on shaky ground if we start judging each others morals

Banned
    Hyper ultra....we are all immoral...lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperultra View Post
    If there isnt a forum rule against personal attacks, there should be one. We are on shaky ground if we start judging each others morals
    Much to learn and absorb from thee wee forum you inhabit.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    You mean having a long term relationship with a girl of your same race has no danger ? And last longer ?
    I don't mean that at all. It was not part of the OP's question.

Certainly same-race marriages can fail but "Asian culture withdrawal" is not one of causes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The race does not matter , all women are the same .Once that GOLD RING goes on the left hand the downhill slide begins !!!!!!
    After a couple of years the novelty wears off & the same old root gets boring .
    Just MHO

Banned
    I would marry an Asian but whether she would want to marry me is another question

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Be careful of the illusions that many cultures portray outwardly. Your not marrying an Asian your marrying a person with a destinct personality.
    That being said there are plenty of second generation Asians who fit the Australian way of life.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fuck no, lol ! Like seriously no.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast