Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Would you marry an Asian Girl..?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    I did and highly recommended.
    Same here. My main advice is to wait until you find for someone who already has PR. That seems to be the only way know that she is not marrying you just to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Everyone has tried the delights of Asian women
    We all have our favourite race
    If I had my time over again I’d like to have married a tall Korean Girl
    Preferably one that hasn’t had work done
    Oh well perhaps in the next life
    A general question like this is pointless ?

Sorry mate, too many variables and no one set rules for all?

For example :

1. Are you talking about working ladies ?

2. Are you talking about Asian ladies came from overseas and just here for the study - like Uni student Not English Visa schools - and Not working!

3. Are you talking about ABC who’s born here and basically a banana

4. Now let’s go overseas, you met this lady in an Asian country - she is not a working girl just average Asian girl - how do you even get to meet her?

And then yourself :

You are in your 20’s, never married ?

You are in your 30’s divorces no children ?

You are in your 40’s divorced with children and paying child support ?

You are in your 50’s, divorced or widowed, no children to support, financially well off and just want to have a second spring with a young lady for the rest of your life ??

So, which situation would you like people to comment on ??

Ps. Lots of more matured Aussie gentlemen are marrying a bit younger Asian ladies from overseas (plenty of agents are running this business arrangement) and its usually their second or third marriage , but they all seems living very happily ever after (some have children between them) some are caring the children from their respective previous marriages) - if the weekend scenes from Parramatta Westfield is anything to go by, these guys had never been happier until they met the Asian ladies they are holding hands with ! And I’m Not talking about a Sixty something grey hair with a 20 year old babe, more like a 50 yr old with a 30/40 milf !

Just what I saw every weekend!

I would love to marry a Chinese girl. Sichuan and Chongqing girls are a very beautiful. Pale white skin beauties !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    A general question like this is pointless ?

Sorry mate, too many variables and no one set rules for all?

For example :

1. Are you talking about working ladies ?

2. Are you talking about Asian ladies came from overseas and just here for the study - like Uni student Not English Visa schools - and Not working!

3. Are you talking about ABC who’s born here and basically a banana

4. Now let’s go overseas, you met this lady in an Asian country - she is not a working girl just average Asian girl - how do you even get to meet her?

And then yourself :

You are in your 20’s, never married ?

You are in your 30’s divorces no children ?

You are in your 40’s divorced with children and paying child support ?

You are in your 50’s, divorced or widowed, no children to support, financially well off and just want to have a second spring with a young lady for the rest of your life ??

So, which situation would you like people to comment on ??

Ps. Lots of more matured Aussie gentlemen are marrying a bit younger Asian ladies from overseas (plenty of agents are running this business arrangement) and its usually their second or third marriage , but they all seems living very happily ever after (some have children between them) some are caring the children from their respective previous marriages) - if the weekend scenes from Parramatta Westfield is anything to go by, these guys had never been happier until they met the Asian ladies they are holding hands with ! And I’m Not talking about a Sixty something grey hair with a 20 year old babe, more like a 50 yr old with a 30/40 milf !

Just what I saw every weekend!
    Articulate............

Banned
    I suggest this thread be merged with would you marry a massage lady working lady

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thought you like Korean Dahyun
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    I would love to marry a Chinese girl. Sichuan and Chongqing girls are a very beautiful. Pale white skin beauties !

Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Thought you like Korean Dahyun
    Hehe ohhhh yes, I like her too. I like all Asians but Chinese are my favourite.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep, there are a few Asian girls i would marry and they aren't in the industry

yeh.... If everything clicked why not??

I think Alhungor has said it best.....

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Don’t the Chinese say Sichuan girls are the most beautiful but also the most hot tempered (emotional)?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Don’t the Chinese say Sichuan girls are the most beautiful but also the most hot tempered (emotional)?
    I would say from experience this is definitely correct Blacktoad.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure LV means a non WL/ML, since anybody that marries a WL/ML is insane
    So just like any other race it depends.
    But if she has strong family ties and does not really want to be an aussie then when things get rough her elder family who probably hate you will whisper all kinds of shit to her and then it will just go to shit ...
    Some generalisations:
    Sichuan chicks are hot tempered like Sichuan cuisine, full of chilli!
    Shanghai chicks are overly emotional, fun to be around when happy but fucking bad news when not happy with you!
    Thai chicks are loyal, but if you cross them they will use the entire Thai population to make sure you suffer for the rest of your life...
    Japanese chicks with snaggle teeth are cute, but according to AG they will leave without warning ...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    I married a Korean eleven years ago and I'm Australian with an Italian heritage...
    Six of the best years of my life, then after our third child was born her depression set in and the last four years were nothing more than co-existence. I moved out a little over year ago as the conflict was escalating causing too much stress for the children, and we've been in the court system ever since. Luckily I played hard at the beginning and now after some compromising we're almost finished.
    I'd do it again, just looking at the pictures of my three beautiful children is testament to that, although I don't get on with my ex and we argue whenever we see each other (although it's not as bad now and she's finally beginning to focus on the children's mental well being), it wasn't the different cultures that drove us apart.
    I still have a lot of Korean friends both here and in Korea that I communicate with on kakao talk, and a Korean close friend I see every week or two is trying to set me up with her divorced friend (who was also married to an Australian but of Greek heritage), I tell her I'm trying to settle into the custody routine right now and am focusing on my children and am not ready for a relationship right now...but she still hints at it every time I see her.
    interesting! is she a normal girl or WL/ML? is she as hot as KPop girl style or an average/above average K girl? when we talk about K girl and marrying one, we all think about a glamorous K pop girl like you'd see in K pop vids.
    so you have no issue with cultural difference? personal conflict over time drive you apart?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    She was a normal girl xb
    She was just an average K girl, the manufactured K pop girls (a lot of them have their jaws broken and reset to get that look, and I've heard that those that aren't tall enough have their legs broken and then stretched) are an extreme. All my friends are average K girls but that's the look I like.
    Cultural differences was never an issue, it was her depression that drove us apart.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    I did and highly recommended.

They are servile, she does the washing, cleaning, cooking, ironing and looks after the kids so highly recommended. Has a high work ethic and good family values,

Marry an Asian. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.
    I agree sir.

From my experience, the negatives can be....
    Japanese women will scorch the earth and leave you on a whim. Generally for some no backbone, jellyfish of a man that they can manipulate.
    Chinese are very money orientated. Money is more important than happiness. Money is God.
    South East Asians (Indonesian, Cambodian, Thai, etc..) are super loyal. Marriage and saving face are vital concepts to grasp if you wish to delve in.
    Koreans are.... somewhat shallow. Appearance is placed on a pedestal, at the risk of losing a relationship.

Positives are as the user Brothelcreeper said.

Just my opinion bear in mind.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BuryYourDead View Post
    I agree sir.

Japanese women will scorch the earth and leave you on a whim. Generally for some no backbone, jellyfish of a man that they can manipulate.
    Chinese are very money orientated. Money is more important than happiness. Money is God.
    South East Asians (Indonesian, Cambodian, Thai, etc..) are super loyal. Marriage and saving face are vital concepts to grasp if you wish to delve in.
    Koreans are.... somewhat shallow. Appearance is placed on a pedestal, at the risk of losing a relationship.

Positives are as the user Brothelcreeper said.

Just my opinion bear in mind.
    Nice insights.

Quote Originally Posted by BuryYourDead View Post
    I agree sir.

Japanese women will scorch the earth
    I havent dated many Japanese women. What does this mean?

First marriage, a Vietnamese girl who grew up in Maitland since she was 2 years old. A real tight ass ball breaker. I was faithful for a good 8 years.

About to marry a Thai girl, close to my age divorced with grown up kids in Bangkok. So far, so good.

I must be a sucker for punishment 🤣

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    First marriage, a Vietnamese girl who grew up in Maitland since she was 2 years old. A real tight ass ball breaker. I was faithful for a good 8 years.

About to marry a Thai girl, close to my age divorced with grown up kids in Bangkok. So far, so good.

Hope she has an innate love of affection and she worships the ground you walk on. Hope you repay the love and give her security.
    Thats the deal isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by hyperultra View Post
    Hope she has an innate love of affection and she worships the ground you walk on. Hope you repay the love and give her security.
    Thats the deal isn't it?
    I just hope she puts up with me 🤣

She works hard here doing 3 jobs and she paid the full amount for the partner visa subclass 820.

She was going to pay another $5k to an immigration agent but I read up about it and did it myself.

So we're stuck with each other for another 2 years at least.

I've stopped punting now, although I think about it on a daily basis. Especially my regulars.

There's a definite difference in Thai women. The girls from poor backgrounds versus well educated girls.

These girls wouldn't dream about being a WL, it's not even an option.

These girls are probably more reliable for the longer term.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post

Sorry for being crude, was the viet girl stingy or she has a tight asshole?

Cant really tell especially in this forum

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast