Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Would you marry an Asian Girl..?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sorry to say this riff and it probably comes as my conflict is so fresh right now and the realisation sets in that I've lost so much...but...ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID.

Animals (even insects) learn from their mistakes and don't make the same mistake twice. And after losing so much from one failed marriage you going for another???
    Have you forgotten the hurt and anguish you were put through, are you a glutton for punishment???
    After hearing all the stories from the dads group I've been going to I'm beginning to understand why men harm and self harm..something I never understood before.

Having gotten that off my chest if a certain friend of my ex came back to the country to spend time with me I'd be happy to marry her!!!
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I have never married an Asian girl or any other girl for that matter and I never will.
    Marriage isn’t for me.
    But I have worked with a lot of Asian women
    No not young hotties, mainly middle aged ladies
    Anyway my point is I have always found them to be very nurturing generous and caring.
    They always bring me lots of yummy home made food to eat.
    The Aussie women never do this. They won’t even give you a chip. Lol!
    The wog women are pretty generous too but the Asian women are the best.
    Maybe I have just been lucky and been with the nice ones or maybe they are generally all like that.
    I don’t know.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Because of my kids background rooter I'm surrounded at school pick up (when its my turn) by Asian MILFs and they share food, drinks, lollies and home made cupcakes or cake (when its their child's birthday). And they're all trying to out do each other so each year the feast gets better and better.

Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Sorry to say this riff and it probably comes as my conflict is so fresh right now and the realisation sets in that I've lost so much...but...ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID.

Animals (even insects) learn from their mistakes and don't make the same mistake twice. And after losing so much from one failed marriage you going for another???
    Have you forgotten the hurt and anguish you were put through, are you a glutton for punishment???
    After hearing all the stories from the dads group I've been going to I'm beginning to understand why men harm and self harm..something I never understood before.

Having gotten that off my chest if a certain friend of my ex came back to the country to spend time with me I'd be happy to marry her!!!
    Yes you are right and that divorce ripped my heart out, the reason I started punting.

But the punting life is not for me either, I basically only saw 2 private girls for the last year.

My dad's on his third marriage, my mum on her second and they seem happy. So I'll give this a go.

I always thought I only get on with WLs until I met this girl. I even asked my Thai WL friend if this girl was a WL. But she's not, the Thai community in Sydney is small and everyone seems to know each other, what they do and their visa status.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good luck to you I hope it works out this time.

Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Good luck to you I hope it works out this time.
    Thank you.
    It did take me 5 years to heal.
    Seeing my kids every fortnight does help a lot.

I can't understand why mum's would not let their kids see their dad's. This is the biggest issue for separated dad's. The only thing I can think of is more child support.

Hope you have a good outcome.

Banned
    The CHILD SUPPORT AGENCY are directly responsible for many male suicides in this country
    They are the most vile repugnant aresholes on the planet
    They are answerable to no one and ride roughshod over peoples lives

riff i hope it works well for you
    shane

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I have never married an Asian girl or any other girl for that matter and I never will.
    Marriage isn’t for me.
    But I have worked with a lot of Asian women
    No not young hotties, mainly middle aged ladies
    Anyway my point is I have always found them to be very nurturing generous and caring.
    They always bring me lots of yummy home made food to eat.
    The Aussie women never do this. They won’t even give you a chip. Lol!
    The wog women are pretty generous too but the Asian women are the best.
    Maybe I have just been lucky and been with the nice ones or they are generally all like that.
    I don’t know.
    Nice words. Rooter you can also tell by the way women brong up children. Aussie women as the stereotype shputing at their kids as the mother chats to her friends on the phone, and watches TV
    Asian mum living her life through her children, loving them without limit, and pushing them to be good and to study

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Thank you.
    It did take me 5 years to heal.
    Seeing my kids every fortnight does help a lot.

I can't understand why mum's would not let their kids see their dad's. This is the biggest issue for separated dad's. The only thing I can think of is more child support.

Hope you have a good outcome.
    They are abusing their children through forced parental separation and neglect

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    More child support and punishing the father.

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    The CHILD SUPPORT AGENCY are directly responsible for many male suicides in this country
    They are the most vile repugnant aresholes on the planet
    They are answerable to no one and ride roughshod over peoples lives
    Sometimes they do good, but they can be manipulated by unscrupulous women usually. I'm not condoning it but I understand why some people (usually fathers) quit their job and work for cash or go overseas to avoid paying this ...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    There is old saying along the lines of "You can take a girl out of Asia, But you can't take Asia out of the girl".

From my own experiences, and those of many friends, any attempt at a long term relationship with a foreign born woman is fraught with danger, as they usually just cannot adapt to our cultures and eventually want to pack up and go back home.

They might be good for the first couple of years. after that it can be downhill.
    From personal experience, this is true. Best bet is find an Australian Asian. Happy to live her, has some Asian values but mostly Western. But main thing is, has a cracker of a body that we all like. Although, all women get fat eventually, espeically on western diet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Asian women are the best there is. In fact the only type of women worth spending time and money on.
    Disappointing that most white girls are not even worth talking to - they are all stuffed up and politically correct.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I will never marry again. There is a smorgasbord if attractive Asian women around. I prefer to borrow than to buy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by B2Brules View Post
    Asian women are the best there is. In fact the only type of women worth spending time and money on.
    Disappointing that most white girls are not even worth talking to - they are all stuffed up and politically correct.
    You're preaching to the choir there mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Macbeth_oz View Post
    I will never marry again. There is a smorgasbord if attractive Asian women around. I prefer to borrow than to buy
    "If it flies, floats or fucks, rent it, don't buy it"
    Don't know where it originated, but I think it has been around for a long, long time and for good reason.

I wouldn't mind a nice boat though....

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    From personal experience, this is true. Best bet is find an Australian Asian. Happy to live her, has some Asian values but mostly Western. But main thing is, has a cracker of a body that we all like. Although, all women get fat eventually, espeically on western diet.
    Aus born Asians are too westernised... I'm pretty westernised for an Asian and don't find the local born that much attractive... Especially Queensland born Asian girls who speak the 'bogan' dialect... So hot... NOT...

I like the foreign Asian ladies with their accents, and broken English... It's what I find cute... Now excuse me while go play internet...

Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    Aus born Asians are too westernised... I'm pretty westernised for an Asian and don't find the local born that much attractive... Especially Queensland born Asian girls who speak the 'bogan' dialect... So hot... NOT...

I like the foreign Asian ladies with their accents, and broken English... It's what I find cute... Now excuse me while go play internet...
    Yeah some young aus born asians are just as stuck up a aussie/western girls.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast