Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Would you marry an Asian Girl..?

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Yeah some young aus born asians are just as stuck up a aussie/western girls.
    Aussie Born Asians too western... Asian born Asians culture too much to manage??...some guys seem confused.

I would take an Asian born Asian girl any day..

An ML or WL..that's a different story...answer could be a maybe.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Asian born study here at high school and uni. You have both World.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No one has mentioned the most important rule:

Meet her mother. If she ages well and looks hot, thats a great start

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    Aussie Born Asians too western... Asian born Asians culture too much to manage??...some guys seem confused.

I would take an Asian born Asian girl any day..

An ML or WL..that's a different story...answer could be a maybe.
    Tbh, most Australian born Asians I know are more white than Caucasian lol. Some of them even reject n make fun of their culture/parents, don't like the food n refuse to speak the language. Idk why but Asian parents in oz seem to be scared of their children and I can tell you it's very different when you r born n bred in Asia. My dad rarely bought me what I asked for, he once hit me so hard my arm was bruised for weeks coz i didn't study n got bad score for an exam, he was like an animal 😂 but they get more relax as u get older.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjatuna View Post
    Tbh, most Australian born Asians I know are more white than Caucasian lol. Some of them even reject n make fun of their culture/parents, don't like the food n refuse to speak the language. Idk why but Asian parents in oz seem to be scared of their children and I can tell you it's very different when you r born n bred in Asia. My dad rarely bought me what I asked for, he once hit me so hard my arm was bruised for weeks coz i didn't study n got bad score for an exam, he was like an animal 😂 but they get more relax as u get older.
    Lol those ungrateful little shits, their parents could have left them in some village in asia scraping the ground. At the very least they should be grateful their parents came here

Quote Originally Posted by sydpunt View Post
    Lol those ungrateful little shits, their parents could have left them in some village in asia scraping the ground. At the very least they should be grateful their parents came here
    I find that Asian girls From Asia both are more feminine and also dress nicer.

Not sure maybe it's just MLs that I see but Asian girl really take care of their looks.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    There could be a constant onslaught from her family to be more Thai/Chinese/whatever, and it will probably eventually turn her, especially if she lets herself go and you lose interest iin her

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234