Thread: May - Looked great as a cop.

Banned

May - Looked great as a cop.

After attempting to find what I liked unsuccessfully in 2 other shops in my travels today I thought I’d try Forever 19 for the first time.

The entrance and common areas looked quite nice. Only one girl on offer and after seeing May in her sexy police woman outfit I booked straight away for longer than the 30 minutes I thought I’d book for my first trial.

In the room and showed, May stripped off and she had some nice natural B cups but maybe a little more chunky then first thought.

Had some good ball licking and then on came the dom for a very ordinary and weird cbj..... she basically just sucked my knob hard and didn’t go any deeper. The odd hand involvement made it somewhat sufferable.

After I was sick of the horrible bj she got on top and it didn’t get any better.... I did some mish and doggy and she didn’t want any involvement.... I was hopeful for 2 shots in the sessions but I struggled with one and I never struggle. She really didn’t want any involvement and that made it hard.

I eventually finished myself off watching May (she has a very pretty face) but I was basically done and dusted 20 minutes in by that stage.

I tried to make some small talk while I got a poor massage but it seemed like it was too much effort even for that. I let it go in silence and then got up and left.

Was a bad first try. A pretty girl with no desire to be involved and couldn’t say more than 5 words in total.

Oh well, they call it punting for a reason right?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for your review
    The chances of this place ever being any good seem remote at this point
    Quiet. Not many staff. Poor service quality. No opening promotion

Did you offer the manager any feedback? It sounds like you wont come back

Trying new places is fun, but if I get any of the above red flags, I wont pay and I wont stay

Senior Member(無間使者)
    > she didn't want any involvement and that made it hard
    Well probably more like soft amirite

But yeah this place has proven time and time again to offer below average looking girls who have zero interest in their customers. Staff aren't helpful either, just fake polite greeting, yes yes take this one yes she's the only one we have just ignore the roster, bad service then bye.
    Punting may be a game of chance, but most often, you pay pennies, you get pennies worth of service.

Banned
    I have some feedback on my way out but I kind of just wanted out of there. I too don’t feel like this place will be decent any time soon and won’t be returning.

You make a solid closing point Hollow. I think I almost got what I paid for.