Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Busty Yunam babe Tiffany, 34 DD Cups, real photo, good services !!

Busty Yunam babe Tiffany, 34 DD Cups, real photo, good services !!

Just saw Tiffany , lovely young lady keep calling me Gor Gor ........ haha

Photo is 100% her, 34 firm Double D Cups and I used up every single min of my 30 min quickie, very happy , review to come !

Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post

Reposted with the rest of the session .

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice one AH,

Always enjoy your FS adventures

For those of you who can’t read the ending:

T: Brother, are you comfortable to plug in now?

A. Yes, can I ?

T: Of course, I am yours now.

A: so I fucked her tight little pussy and then squirted a massive pearl necklace all over those massive melons.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Cute little girl.....great when the photos are genuine

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Person's Name : Tiffany

Establishment : 5 Gerald Street ,Marrickville

Rates : Standard services $100/30 min, premium add $30

Size/shape : medium, nice soft skin, size 6, natural 34 Double D Cups, well the photos are real, so see for yourself, quite pretty in my eyes

OK, finally we are talking about the Double D Cups , yes they are real, they are big and firm and pointy and now fully erected hard nipples which are very suckable .

The CBJ went on a bit and there is no clock inside the room so I have to mentally manage my time so I told Tiffany I want to be inside her now .....

T: 哥哥,你現在要插進來舒服舒服嗎?

A. 是的,可以嗎?

T: 當然可以,我現在是你的........
    Bro Ahlungor meets 5 Gerald Marrickville.
    Great review.
    This sounds like a Rock star tour of all the Sydneys top attractions by our senior correspondent. All shops - Ahl Reports encourage at least 10 other visitors from these forums, so give him 5 star service please

This shop is officially now open for business

Top marks 5 Marrickville for
    1. Respecting a booking
    2. $100 for 30 minutes of bliss (standard services)
    3. Private waiting cubicle for customers
    4. Honest photo
    5. Woman is a stunner with a naturally beautiful body
    6. Welcoming lady who isnt going through the motions with a dull 'routine'
    7. The lady cares about her service and asks for feedback - very very nice
    8. Lady not wasting first five minutes waiting for you to shower, then showering on her own
    9. Bonus lady showering with customer if you are Ahlungor
    10. Man made to feel like a king
    11. Unlike most RnT, there is a shower available, and lady is able to body slide and CBJ and completely undress from the start, and full sex if you like, for $100 !

To the manager, Jesse, this is awesome

Happy to write an equally glowing reference for any other shop that takes similar care of Mr A

Damn bro Lungor, you are so close to make me out of my R&T comfort zone hahaha... i’ve been off FS shops for a good period of time.. but then this, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post
    Damn bro Lungor, you are so close to make me out of my R&T comfort zone hahaha... i’ve been off FS shops for a good period of time.. but then this, lol
    Mate, I’m not a FS guy either but variety is the spice of life, apart from the nearly one hr drive to get to Marrickville, the $100/30 standard service is really good value man ! Compare that with a $40/$45 masssge fees only in the CBD plus your basic $50 tip for the NHJ, you get CBJ and CFS , shower in room , gee , if M5 is down near Central , it will be hard for me to continue going to RnT shop Bro !

People who live and work outside of the city just got so much more freedom and options !

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Nice one AH,

Always enjoy your FS adventures

For those of you who can’t read the ending:

T: Brother, are you comfortable to plug in now?

A. Yes, can I ?

T: Of course, I am yours now.

A: so I fucked her tight little pussy and then squirted a massive pearl necklace all over those massive melons.
    Haha, BC,

Thanks for finishing my unfinished review!

You were nearly there but I have to finish it my way OK ?👌

Date of Visit : August 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Phone :02 9519 9009 /0417 888 123

Hours of Business : Monday-Thursday 10am–4am : Friday-Saturday 10am–6am : Sunday 10am-4am

Size/shape : medium, nice soft skin, size 6, natural 34 Double D Cups, well the photos are real, so see for yourself, quite pretty in my eyes

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Standard, everything covered

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My Experience/Comment:

First visit at 5 Marrickville and it was pretty easy to get to, some road works on Gerald so parked on the next street, shop located in a semi industrial area just off Marrickville and the prominent red 5 sign will ensure you won’t miss that at night.

Walked in and a petite and very cute receptionist greeted me, Sarah I think she said her name was, sorry if I got that wrong, a pocket rocket is the best way to describe her but hey I’m not here to check out the mamasan but old habits diehard. Asked if I have a booking told her I have Tiffany and Sarah said you are a bit early but Tiffany will be ready for my booking time, ask to use the bathroom and Sarah took me through some long corridor through the towels wall cupboards and after the toilet break I was sit and wait in a cubicle- a few of them in that areas so I guess that’s where the customers will be waiting when busy . Interestingly there’s an ashtray on the table and buds are there, so people can smoke there ? I thought smoking in all indoor places have been banned .

Anyway, right on time, Sarah came back to lead me to a service room, decent size, big glass shower comfy for two or more people, rain water shower head on top plus a hand held so facilities pretty good. Double bed on the other end of room, wall mirror but the best portion of the mirror where the actions will be is blocked by the bed head . I don’t know , may be removing the bed head would add more fun to the session ?

A white cover sheet already placed on the bed and I like that it’s a long sheet and it covers the end of the bed to the floor, this is good, as from time to time people may want some actions sitting at the edge of the bed and it will be covered ! Like !

Sarah came back with Tiffany , surprise surprise , it’s the same girl from the photo so you can imagine I’m very please as Tiffany has a beautiful face, she was wearing a short black dress, singlet style and showing a full and deep cleavage, that’s a big tick for me ....... haha.

Sarah confirms I only want to stay 30 min as booked and said $130, which is the premium rate but I’m just a cheap RnT punter so I said standard service will be fine and handed over the $100. Sarah then told me to take a shower by myself. Premium will give you shower with the WL plus BBBJ , but that’s not what I’m after so an all covered session is fine by me.

Tiffany went off with Sarah and told me she’ll be right back . And she did as I was entering the shower . Tiffany came back with her bag of goodies and started to undress , good, no time to waste for a quickie session. But once again, surprise surprise, Tiffany came inside the shower and handed a cup lid of mouth wash for me, I thought DFK was a diamond service but hey happy to comply, after I rinsed, Tiffany did the same, she then offered to wash my back which is Not part of my service but I was done already so I came out. Tiffany followed me out and took my towel to help dry my back, very nice touch, by then we were already talking in Mandarins.

I lay on the bed face up and Tiffany came to join me and start licking my nipples and touching my chest and legs and commented how my skin is smooth and when she took out the dom, she said 我現在可以親你這裏嗎?

T: Can I kiss you here now ? After licking my cock a touch.

Of course, and she put the dom on my soft dick at the time and uses her mouth to try to roll it down , luckily I started growing very quickly once she started licking my tip . I was rock hard in now time and Tiffany now sucking me smooth and taking me all in with ease !

I was still laying down at this point so I was looking up to the ceiling, gee, I wish this is that other 5 Star place or the Ginza group where I can enjoy watching Tiffany sucking me from the ceiling mirror !

Brother Jesse if you are reading this , you need to install the ceiling mirror man if you really want to compete with the big guns, just my two cents .

By now Tiffany has moved her body from between my legs to the side so I can reach out to play with her tits !

OK, finally we are talking about the Double D Cups , yes they are real, they are big and firm and pointy and now fully erected hard nipples which are very suckable .

The CBJ went on a bit and there is no clock inside the room so I have to mentally manage my time so I told Tiffany I want to be inside her now .....

A. 是的,可以嗎?

T: 當然可以,我現在是你的

T: brother brother, you want to put it inside now to enjoy enjoy ??

A: yes please, may I ?

T: of course you can, I’m all yours now .....

So Tiffany moves into position , seems like she has already pre lubed a bit, she pointed my head between her opening, rub the tip between her lips a few times to let the door way to heaven opens up a little, then lower herself on to me, slowly, gently and while looking at me with a cheeky smile, really sweet and sensual ! I just have this urge to take control so I lift up my butt ( got my ass off the bed so to speak ....... haha) and stick it all IN in one big burst ! Gee, she is tight ! And I’m not big so all you big guns brother please be very gentle to the lady ok....... haha! Oh, 哥哥你好硬喔!都進去啦!來來來,好好的幹我的小妺妹吧!你想怎樣幹都可以!

T: Oh, Gor Gor you are so hard, you are all inside now, come come come, fuck my little pussy well! You can do whatever you want to me.

I know usually if I let the girl on top riding me, I can’t hold on for very long , so the best way to enjoy Tiffany is to take control and do it slowly and at my own pace . So I adjust the way/ angle of entry a bit so I am pounding her from below , slowly slowly in and out in and out, rather than she is cowgirling .

And at this point, Tiffany’s swinging big tits are at my mouth high, now it’s time for some Breasts feeding , her right Breast is a touch bigger than the left side so that the first big to get a suck, nice mouth full and delicious, sucking on the tiny erected nipple is a treat, of course they are too big to put all into my mouth - then the other breast, then I push the tits together so I could have both nipples in my mouth . Nice ! Then I buried my head between the tits mountains and rub them into my face , love this play ! That’s what all men do isn’t it. And of course while all this is happening between myself and Tiffany’s tits, I sort of stopped down there, then I felt a squeeze on my cock, I think Tiffany may have tightened up her pussy , not a lot of pressure but pressure she gave me as if to remind me I got a job to do, so I obliged and gave it to her again, very hard and fast the next few pumps but slowing down very quickly, I know I know , this old man isn’t the man he once was ....... lol

And you can't do multi tasking in this situation, after I resumed my pumping action down south, my head stopped attacking Tiffany's twin peaks ! and right now, her young pretty face is just inches away from mine, we are seeing each other eyes to eyes, I lean forward a bit and gave her a few kisses on the lips and said, you are so beautiful !

T: 哥哥,你喜歡我嗎?

A: 當然喜歡!

T: 那你不要衹看人家 30 分鐘,起碼要做一小時!

Gor Gor, you like me ? of course I do, then you shouldn't see me just for 30 min, should have me for at least an hour !

A: 我也想,但是半小時已經夠啦,我很快就會射出來!那就完事了。

I wish, but 30 min is enough for me, I will cum very soon, then I am finish.

T: 不是說要做多久,是大家在一起享受的旅程,有好多事情我們都沒有時間做,你一定要再回來看我呀 !

It's not how long you cum but the journey to get there and enjoy time with me, there are so many things we won't have time to do, you must come back to see me again !

Tiffany is a very good sales person as far as WL goes, while most MLs/WLs I have seen would have said something similar but all usually do it at the end of session while saying goodbye, and to be honest, who cares ? we are running out the door usually, but right here, right now, that's a totally different feeling, my cock is making love to her pussy, my hands are playing with her tits, her eyes are looking into mine, and we are kissing, now it's the Time to secure future business if there is ever a right Time.................haha

A: your ball ball is so big, so nice, so good to play with

你的波波好大,真好玩,

T: then you have to come back and play more...........

那你一定要回來再玩啦!

Come back to play, don't know when baby, why not right now ?

Not that I need to ask, but ask I did, since we have been asking each other before our every move: can I suck you now? you want to put it inside now ? etc. etc.............haha.

A: I want to cum on your tits OK ?

我想射在你的波波上面?

T: of course, whatever you like Gor Gor.

當然可以,哥哥想玩什麼都可以

So I let go of Tiffany, she got off me, I pull out the dom, Tiffany asked if I need some oil, yes please, so she spray some oil on big Ah and stroke it a little bit to keep it hard then she lower her tits on to it, not like this sister. I bring her in between my legs, got her into the right position, nice and close then she rubbed her tits all over me. stop her and put my cock between her big tits, put my hands on the outside and push them together, now we are ready.

Firm double D cups are great to play with but for the best Spanish, E cups or bigger is better and they need to be softer too (like my no. 1 girl Cherry - but just on shapes and tits looks, Tiffany trumps !) just a word of comparison. of course, Bonnie, Emma and Miko are the Spanish Queens.

But they ain't here, so let's get the most of these Double D, I have to use my thump to keep myself inside her cleavage and yes, I am now sliding in the right angle and pace, all hell titty fuck.

T: Gor Gor, you have so many tricks ! and you really know how to play......

哥哥,你有好多花樣,你真會玩!

I think I am getting really close, so I gave Titty Tiffany a few more final burst and cum cum cum, actually, not that much this time as it's only Tuesday, only a few days after cuming at home, it hasn't got fully replenished I guess..............haha

But never mind, the WL will always tell you that you cum lots, and right on cue, Tiffany said: oh Gor Gor you cum a lot and shot so far, yeah right ! I think up until this point, Tiffany has been doing a great job and very believable, but that last comments just drops her back down on earth, sometimes less is more, but hey, I only paid $100 for 30 min, and it has been great value for money so far.

Cleaning up and still time so I just lay on me back to rest, and Tiffany gave me a should massage, not bad, then my legs then the buzzer !

I went in to have quick wash, Tiffany came inside to join me, full credit to her trying to help washing me, but I didn't want to have too much soap on my body and I already finished washing myself so I went out to get dressed. Tiffany washing herself using her own bottle of soap. I think this is very smart, pretty sure her body wash will be a lot more nourishing than the one provided by the shop, since she probably has to take a lot of shower throughout the day, in this cold weather, you need really good quality soap otherwise your body will dry out and damaged.

A big hug to finish my session and kiss on the chit to farewell, as I walked out, Sarah was busy talking to another punter (middle aged Asian guy), she turned around and asked how was my session, I said, very good, Tiffany is a lovely girl, thanks all round and I walked out of No. 5 a very happy vegemite. or was it won ton soup instead, never mind, while I was on the footpath walking back to my car, then I heard lots of noises behind me, look back, a group of 4 dark haired not Asian punters laughing and talking loud and make their way into no. 5 - very good business I thought to myself, wondering if any of them will post a review somewhere afterwards.

Nevermind, time to get my ass back to the office.

Cheers

Banned

Date of Visit : August 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Phone :02 9519 9009 /0417 888 123

Hours of Business : Monday-Thursday 10am–4am : Friday-Saturday 10am–6am : Sunday 10am-4am

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Standard, everything covered

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My Experience/Comment:

First visit at 5 Marrickville and it was pretty easy to get to, some road works on Gerald so parked on the next street, shop located in a semi industrial area just off Marrickville and the prominent red 5 sign will ensure you won’t miss that at night.

Walked in and a petite and very cute receptionist greeted me, Sarah I think she said her name was, sorry if I got that wrong, a pocket rocket is the best way to describe her but hey I’m not here to check out the mamasan but old habits diehard. Asked if I have a booking told her I have Tiffany and Sarah said you are a bit early but Tiffany will be ready for my booking time, ask to use the bathroom and Sarah took me through some long corridor through the towels wall cupboards and after the toilet break I was sit and wait in a cubicle- a few of them in that areas so I guess that’s where the customers will be waiting when busy . Interestingly there’s an ashtray on the table and buds are there, so people can smoke there ? I thought smoking in all indoor places have been banned .

Anyway, right on time, Sarah came back to lead me to a service room, decent size, big glass shower comfy for two or more people, rain water shower head on top plus a hand held so facilities pretty good. Double bed on the other end of room, wall mirror but the best portion of the mirror where the actions will be is blocked by the bed head . I don’t know , may be removing the bed head would add more fun to the session ?

A white cover sheet already placed on the bed and I like that it’s a long sheet and it covers the end of the bed to the floor, this is good, as from time to time people may want some actions sitting at the edge of the bed and it will be covered ! Like !

Sarah came back with Tiffany , surprise surprise , it’s the same girl from the photo so you can imagine I’m very please as Tiffany has a beautiful face, she was wearing a short black dress, singlet style and showing a full and deep cleavage, that’s a big tick for me ....... haha.

Sarah confirms I only want to stay 30 min as booked and said $130, which is the premium rate but I’m just a cheap RnT punter so I said standard service will be fine and handed over the $100. Sarah then told me to take a shower by myself. Premium will give you shower with the WL plus BBBJ , but that’s not what I’m after so an all covered session is fine by me.

Tiffany went off with Sarah and told me she’ll be right back . And she did as I was entering the shower . Tiffany came back with her bag of goodies and started to undress , good, no time to waste for a quickie session. But once again, surprise surprise, Tiffany came inside the shower and handed a cup lid of mouth wash for me, I thought DFK was a diamond service but hey happy to comply, after I rinsed, Tiffany did the same, she then offered to wash my back which is Not part of my service but I was done already so I came out. Tiffany followed me out and took my towel to help dry my back, very nice touch, by then we were already talking in Mandarins.

I lay on the bed face up and Tiffany came to join me and start licking my nipples and touching my chest and legs and commented how my skin is smooth and when she took out the dom, she said 我現在可以親你這裏嗎?

Can I kiss you here now ?

Of course, and she put the dom on my soft dick at the time and uses her mouth to try to roll it down , luckily I started growing very quickly once she started licking my tip . I was rock hard in now time and Tiffany now sucking me smooth and taking me all in with ease !

I was still laying down at this point so I was looking up to the ceiling, gee, I wish this is that other 5 Star place or the Ginza group where I can enjoy watching Tiffany sucking me from the ceiling mirror !

Brother Jesse if you are reading this , you need to install the ceiling mirror man if you really want to compete with the big guns, just my two cents .

By now Tiffany has moved her body from between my legs to the side so I can reach out to play with her tits !

A. 是的,可以嗎?

T: 當然可以,我現在是你的

T: brother brother, you want to put it inside now to enjoy enjoy ??

A: yes please, may I ?

T: of course you can, I’m all yours now .....

So Tiffany moves into position , seems like she has already pre lubed a bit, she pointed my head between her opening, rub the tip between her lips a few times to let the door way to heaven opens up a little, then lower herself on to me, slowly, gently and while looking at me with a cheeky smile, really sweet and sensual ! I just have this urge to take control so I lift up my butt ( got my ass off the bed so to speak ....... haha) and stick it all IN in one big burst ! Gee, she is tight ! And I’m not big so all you big guns brother please be very gentle to the lady ok....... haha! Oh, 哥哥你好硬喔!都進去啦!來來來,好好的幹我的小妺妹吧!你想怎樣幹都可以!

Oh, bro bro, you are so hard, you are all inside now, come come come, fuck my little pussy well! You can do whatever you want to me.

I know usually if I let the girl on top riding me, I can’t hold on for very long , so the best way to enjoy Tiffany is to take control and do it slowly and at my own pace . So I adjust the way/ angle of entry a bit so I am pounding her from below , slowly slowly in and out in and out, rather than she is cowgirling . And at this point, Tiffany’s swinging big tits are at my mouth high, now it’s time for some Breasts feeding , her right Breast is a touch bigger than the left side so that the first big to get a suck, nice mouth full and delicious, sucking on the tiny erected nipple is a treat, of course they are too big to put all into my mouth - then the other breast, then I push the tits together so I could have both nipples in my mouth . Nice ! Then I buried my head between the tits mountains and rub them into my face , love this play ! That’s what all men do isn’t it. And of course while all this is happening between myself and Tiffany’s tits, I sort of stopped down there, then I felt a squeeze on my cock, I think Tiffany may have tightened up her pussy , not a lot of pressure but pressure she gave me as if to remind me I got a job to do, so I obliged and gave it to her again, very hard and fast the next few pumps but slowing down very quickly, I know , this old isn’t the man he once was ....... lol
    Wow a great review, I am an RnT guy but I think I might have to travel from my Northshore cave...cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Amazing review bro, it prompts me to pop in m5 soon.

Hi, Jesse here

Thank you so much for the detailed review bro Ahlungor!! So honored to have you visit our place! Very very glad you are happy!

Yes Tiffany is very good.. Yesterday was the first day she came back after a long time (used to work with us in 42 as Polly a few months ago) we are glad to have her come back We are slowly slowly pulling back the girls who used to work together with us to come back and help rehype no.5 up but will take time until full roster.. But so far progress has been good luckily. Like today, 22 girls on roster already sooo packed. We put 6 new makeup tables yesterday for the girls lol to prepare for more volume of selections. Hopefully fingers crossed we will improve more and more!

Thank you again for visiting, and again if anything is not satisfactory please kindly contact me on my direct line or PM me so I know as well.. Really need feedbacks, especially from experienced super super senior forum God member like you!

Regarding ceiling mirrors and blocked mirrors - definitely something we will be thinking about for our next renovations! Thank you so much!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Quote Originally Posted by 42Gladesville View Post
    Hi, Jesse here

Regarding ceiling mirrors and blocked mirrors - definitely something we will be thinking about for our next renovations! Thank you so much!

You are welcome Brother Jesse,

Tiffany is a lovely girl, just telling it as it is, it's my pleasure too.

In regards to your comments on the ceiling mirrors, don't think you should wait until the next renovations, if you would just take one small piece of suggestion, do the ceiling mirrors mate ! Surely it won't be that expensive. and why not just install one room and let some of your regulars to try and tell you the difference.........haha

All the best.

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its not that hard to put customer service as a priority

This is why 42G and 5G have such a good reputation

Its not good enough in the internet age for managers to be blase about providing consistent service

A lot of other brothels can be ignored if they dont maintain standards of customer service

I went to 42G last year and loved the young smart managers and great recruiting. Smart managers elsewhere ? Not that common apart from the famous shops mentioned regularly here

Tiffany is a star. If brothels had any idea, they should be telling all their WL that Tiffany is the desired standard. Customers do return if their experience is memorable. With the amount of options out there, if the service is rushed, indifferent or impersonal, smart punters just go elsewhere for their pleasure

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Great review AH.

So much detail for a 30 minute quickie.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Great review AH.

So much detail for a 30 minute quickie.
    Yeah, fancy that !

I guess I probably should get more blow job from Tiffany so she got a mouth full and can’t talk so much ......... lol

May be we just click really well , I actually had left out on many things from our conversations as those were more personal and not related to the session so you people may not be interested?

Things like chilli hot food, Hong Kong (Tiffany been there many times and loved it , may be that’s why she likes me......... haha), learning English, holidays and travels !

I could probably take her out for a coffee and have more chats.........

So YMMV if you are not from HK, speaks no mandarin and don’t have my body and looks and matured gentlemanly charms ........ just kidding ........ haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ahlungor put your name in the title of your reviews so we know which reviews are yours lol

Quote Originally Posted by hyperultra View Post
    Ahlungor put your name in the title of your reviews so we know which reviews are yours lol

Don't think you need to, if you are viewing the full site, the member who started the thread is always on show.

Cheers

ps. I think many of the old timers/breasts lovers around here can tell which reviews were from yours truly.................haha
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't think you need to, if you are viewing the full site, the member who started the thread is always on show.

Cheers

ps. I think many of the old timers/breasts lovers around here can tell which reviews were from yours truly.................haha
    The majority of aus99 visitors are on smartphone
    Try reading this site on a smartphone to understand
    Of the 100s of After Reports, you cant tell the author of any of them without clicking on the title

Once we read your review we know its Ahlungors. On the smartphone, the After Report section only shows the title of the review, not the reviewer

Quote Originally Posted by hyperultra View Post
    Actually, most of the times I would have included the Breasts measurements and Cup sizes in the title, it’s almost like a Lungor signature, can’t you tell ?........... haha

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast