Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 55 Bridge St, Rydalmere

Phone : 9898 1788

Hours of Business : 9:30 til late

Rates : $70/30min

Size/shape : OK face, slimish figure, A-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, prostate massage, 69, FIV, cowgirl, doggie, mish

Value for money/recommend? : A decent punt but there are better at Yoko's

My experience/comments : Just one girl I haven’t seen on the current Yoko’s roster so I called Gree and booked her.

The girl’s name is written “Tui” on the roster but it sounds more like “Chewie” when Gree and the girl herself say it.

Gree showed me to the room and I was soon joined by Tui/Chewie (thankfully she looks nothing like the character from Star Wars and her English is much better).

She is quite attractive for her age, was wearing a white see-through nightie over a white bra and G and was immediately friendly and cheerful.

Tui stripped. She has a slimish figure with A-cups and a trimmed bush.

Onto the bed and Tui knelt over me for a quick catbath before kneeling between my legs and sucking me.

It was a decent BBBJ – no interruptions, nice eye-contact and good tongue-action but it was just a bit toothy at times.

Tui also tickled my arsehole and then gently inserted a finger.

We had some 69 with some finger-fucking and Tui’s moaning got gradually louder until she pulled away, wanting to fuck.

As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but Tui said she didn’t like that.

Lube was applied and Tui squeezed me in for some Asian-style cowgirl. She went slowly at first as she was very tight but she gradually loosened up and upped the tempo.

After a while Tui asked whether I wanted to change position so I requested some doggie and stood by the bed.

This was good as Tui was sounding like she was enjoying it and was talking dirty but I was only allowed to tickle her arsehole, no insertion.

We switched to the mish and Tui had her legs in the air and her hands on my bum as she urged me on with more potty-mouthing – “fuck my little pussy with your big cock” etc etc – so I obliged and went faster until I came.

As Tui tidied me up we had a chat. She is from Beijing (with some Japanese ancestry) and has recently started at Yoko’s, rostered on Wednesdays but sometimes covering on other days, and also working at a MP somewhere down south.

Time was up and Tui left while I was in the shower.

The shop was busy as per usual this morning – Yoko clearly has the right formula at the moment.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Tui the other week but hadn’t read your review.

I’ve had some good sessions at Yokos but this was a bit meh. Tui was ok but nothing to write home about. I didn’t get the dirty talk either :-(

She did get a finger up my date as well during the BJ, maybe that’s her thing?