Thread: Value

Senior Member(無間使者)

Value

Are others that pay for 60 minutes also feeling a little short changed as I am. Today, entered the room at 20 past, the WL alarm goes off at 10 past as I am stepping out of the shower. The sex was good, but after the first 30 minutes or so, complaints that it was too much, “I am used to 3 minutes,” I know I have asked this before but when I hear this I think lazy, most of her customers are 19 year old Chinese guys who cum in three minutes, quick massage and leave she said.

What do others do to ensure they get the full hour and that includes sex rather than I’m feeling tired. I did inform the manager. She didn’t care.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Some shops and girls set alarms which pisses me off. I have settled into a nice routine of a few good shops that don’t clock watch so closely so that I can enjoy my one hour.

Some girls do struggle with stamina to keep a 1 hour session alive. You need plenty of fore play, bbbj time, DATY time and some nice slow fucking to fill the hour.

Girls that rush me never get return business.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agreed BC. Today was average, great, fun, sexy girl but ruined by the fact she had no stamina and it was only 1pm... I actually like shops that have a clock in the room like 64. Thoughts of 45 mins here but as I heard the manager say to another punter, it’s just one shot and I love two on the trot.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterpecker View Post
    Agreed BC. Today was average, great, fun, sexy girl but ruined by the fact she had no stamna and it was only 1pm... I actually like shops that have a clock in the room like 64.
    Agree about the shop clock. Its great to be able to say to the WL/ML after she walks in the room and you pay, to say, "nice to meet you, the clock says 100pm, I am paying for one hour, so I leave in one hour from now"

Often if the service is poor, there is nothing stopping her from saying, you cum now, Im tired.
    But at least she cant say, time is up after 40 minutes into a 60 minute booking

Shop clock is just easier to discuss compared to bringing your own stopwatch/timer

Demand every shop you visit has a clock on the wall. This is not much to ask

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Think I might take my own clock in next time��

Senior Member(無間使者)
    PP, WL was how shall I put, it begins with f, fatigued if you will. She said no more sex, not even CBJ, so I went to the shower. 60 minutes is 60 minutes.

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I go to 67A Christina Road Villawood for young girls. I like fucking them but they are all clock watchers and once you are done they are quickly in the shower.

Most of the time I pay one hour and I am normally back in my car after 45 minutes as the girls lack stamina.

Not sure why I keep going back but it is to fuck young girls for $150 hr mainly.

I went there today and fucked a pretty young girl YuYu but she was all business, offered good service but no smiles, no banter, no connection. She had a nice wet pussy and good body so I was pretty happy. That is why I go there, young, not for great service. That is what MILF’s are for.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    I go to 67A Christina Road Villawood for young girls. I like fucking them but they are all clock watchers and once you are done they are quickly in the shower.

Most of the time I pay one hour and I am normally back in my car after 45 minutes as the girls lack stamina.

Not sure why I keep going back but it is to fuck young girls for $150 hr mainly.

I went there today and fucked a pretty young girl YuYu but she was all business, offered good service but no smiles, no banter, no connection. She had a nice wet pussy and good body so I was pretty happy. That is why I go there, young, not for great service. That is what MILF’s are for.
    Im a bit different. If the WL isnt into it, Im not into it. I went there too, but the WL was so indifferent and mechanical, it was a boring encounter. Never went back

The best punts are when you can give the lady a pleasurable time, and it doesnt feel like a transaction, but more a sharing of the love of sex

Quote Originally Posted by hyperultra View Post
    Im a bit different. If the WL isnt into it, Im not into it. I went there too, but the WL was so indifferent and mechanical, it was a boring encounter. Never went back

The best punts are when you can give the lady a pleasurable time, and it doesnt feel like a transaction, but more a sharing of the love of sex
    I totally agree but what I like about 67a is the youngness of the girls. About 50% of the time they are pretty good and about 50% they are average.

I will only choose the young ones there and I see it as a bit of a treat to watch a young girl suck my cock and for me to fuck her.

90 % of my 5 or 6 punts a week are with good service MILF’s.

I shouldn’t keep going back to 67a but all that young tooty keep beckoning me back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I totally agree but what I like about 67a is the youngness of the girls. About 50% of the time they are pretty good and about 50% they are average.

I will only choose the young ones there and I see it as a bit of a treat to watch a young girl suck my cock and for me to fuck her.

90 % of my 5 or 6 punts a week are with good service MILF’s.

I shouldn’t keep going back to 67a but all that young tooty keep beckoning me back.
    Fair enough. It was like a college dormitory there with lots of young women in many different rooms. I would have moved home and lived next door years ago, if management valued customers service more, rather than just running a hot and cold bordello, where women come and go as they please with no discernible roster.
    Such a lucky dip can be fun
    But success and opportunity are lost because managers dont realise the potential under their noses. Does anyone outside of Villawood know about the place?

Quote Originally Posted by hyperultra View Post
    Fair enough. It was like a college dormitory there with lots of young women in many different rooms. I would have moved home and lived next door years ago, if management valued customers service more, rather than just running a hot and cold bordello, where women come and go as they please with no discernible roster.
    Such a lucky dip can be fun
    But success and opportunity are lost because managers dont realise the potential under their noses. Does anyone outside of Villawood know about the place?
    Mate , you should have attended UNSW and stayed in the Kensington College ! Where on the mixed Co Ed floors you can share bathrooms with the girls - shower rooms too !

Whether you score or not that’s up to you but definitely opportunities galore ......... haha

Banned
    Had a look at 67a’s website
    I’m guessing the photos are all fake... lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate , you should have attended UNSW and stayed in the Kensington College ! Where on the mixed Co Ed floors you can share bathrooms with the girls - shower rooms too !

Whether you score or not that’s up to you but definitely opportunities galore ......... haha
    Just don't do engineering cause you will not have time. Its true though, tons of opportunities especially I would think with the international students! I miss my uni time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Clocks on the wall is the best
    There is no doubts when the lady has walked in the room and the booking has started.
    I dont like when the lady sets an alarm because I dont know if she set her alarm to go off early. When the WL sets an alarm it also makes the whole thing feel rushed and not gfe. Im paying for girlfriend experience. I never had a girlfriend put a timer on me

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If some short you just don’t go back. YMMV

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What I like about 67a is the youngness of the girls. About 50% of the time they are pretty good and about 50% they are average.

I will only choose the young ones there and I see it as a bit of a treat to watch a young girl suck my cock and for me to fuck her
    You have a valid point here
    Cheap price?