Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Siam Sila Bella - Goulburn Street, Haymarket. 0481 159 404

Banned

Siam Sila Bella - Goulburn Street, Haymarket. 0481 159 404

Siam Sila Bella Massage

Top level of 12-14 Goulburn Street,Haymarket.
    M
    obile No.: 0481 159 404
    WeChat Id:
    Bella_Massage812

Our trading hours are as below:
    Monday to Sunday: 10.00am to 10.00pm

Shop Pricing:

$40 for 30mins
    $55 for 45mins
    $70 for 60mins

In order to provide more privacy and security to our customers, the entry door to the shop will be closed most of the time. Just ring the door bell outside and someone will open it promptly. I hope this will provide a better experience for customers enjoying their time at my shop.

Tentative Roster for Week Starting, Monday 17
    February

Monday.

Cici - China, 23yr old, 160cm,E cup ,pretty face ,excellent masseuse and good services provider.

Anita - Thailand, 24yr old, 166cm, D cup, pretty face ,new to industry, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.

Mina - China Mixed Korea , 22yr old, 160cm, B cup, pretty face ,new to industry, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.

Tuesday

Ruby - Taiwan, 23yr old, 160 cm , D cup, Experienced in massage circuit and has very good attitude.

Lara - China,22yr old, 168 cm, Beautiful face, excellent masseuse and good services provider.(Similar to photo )

Jessy- Thailand, 23yr old, 160 cm, Beautiful face, excellent masseuse and good services provider.(Similar to the photo )

Wednesday

Jessy- Thailand, 23yr old, 160 cm, Beautiful face, excellent masseuse and good services provider.(Similar to the photo )

Mandy - Malaysia, 23yr old, 163cm , B cup, pretty face ,new to industry , excellent relaxing massage and willing to please .

Bonnie - China, 20yr old, 168cm, all natural 36 E cup, fair skinned, lovely personality, GFE, willing to please. Likes to give B2B.

Thursday

Ruby - Taiwan, 23yr old, 160 cm , D cup,
    Experienced in massage circuit and has very good attitude.

Mina - China Mixed Korea, 22yr old, 160cm, B cup, pretty face ,new to industry, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.

Cecilia- China, 23yr old, 168 cm, C cup , pretty face ,new to industry , excellent relaxing massage and willing to please .

Friday

Mina - China Mixed Korea, 22yr old, 160cm, B cup, pretty face ,new to industry, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.

Cecilia- China, 23yr old, 168 cm, C cup , pretty face ,new to industry , excellent relaxing massage and willing to please .

Ya Ya - Thailand, 25yr old, 165 cm, E cup, pretty face ,new to industry, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.

Saturday

Nadia- Thailand, 24yr old, 168 cm, C cup,Beautiful face, excellent masseuse and good services provider.(Similar to photo)

Sunday

Ruby - Taiwan, 23yr old, 160 cm , D cup, Experienced in massage circuit and has very good attitude.

We have masseurs from China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, Japan and Korea. Do keep a look out for our daily roster which will be posted a day before the next. Hope to see you guys soon. Below presents a list of come of our masseurs already completed shifts in our shop:

Ya Ya - Thailand, 25yr old, 165 cm, E cup, pretty face ,new to industry, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.

Nadia- Thailand, 24yr old, 168 cm, C cup,Beautiful face, excellent masseuse and good services provider.(Similar to the photo )

Elsa - 23yr old. 160 cm, C cup, olive skinned beauty, raw talent in relaxing massage techniques and willing to please attitude.

Mina - China Mixed korea, 22yr old, 160cm, B cup, pretty face ,new to industry, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please. (Similar to the photo )

Yuri- Japan, 22yr old, 162 cm , B cup, pretty face ,new to industry , excellent relaxing massage and willing to please .

Nana - Thailand, 23yr old, 160 cm, Beautiful face, excellent masseuse and good services provider.

Minnie - Thailand, 23yr old, B cup ,158cm, Beauty face, very good massage , innocent apprentice masseuse feel and willing to please.

Alisa- Thailand, 23yr old, 162 cm, B cup,Beautiful face, excellent masseuse and good services provider.

Diana- China, 22yr old, 155cm,E cup, experienced masseuse with willing to please attitude.

Jolly -Vietnam , just turned 20yr old, cute and bubbly, 162cm, very friendly personality and girl next door feel, good massage and willing to please attitude.

Grace - Taiwan, 22yr old, 150cm, Slim girl with D cup, Experienced in massage circuit and has very good attitude.

Kana - Japan, 22yr old, 166 cm , D cup, pretty face ,new to industry , excellent relaxing massage and willing to please .

Miyu - Japan, 23yr old, 166cm , B cup, pretty face ,new to industry , excellent relaxing massage and willing to please .

Abby- China, 22yr old, 160cm,D cup, experienced masseuse with willing to please attitude.

Erina - japan, 22yr old, B cup ,pretty face ,new to industry , excellent relaxing massage and willing to please .(10 to 4)

Lilian - Laos, 24yr old, 168cm , C cup, pretty face ,new to industry , excellent relaxing massage and willing to please .

Jolly - Taiwan, 26yr old, 158cm , B cup, pretty face ,new to industry , excellent relaxing massage and willing to please .

Molly - Filipino 19 yr old ,152 cm, D cup, curvy figure. Willing to please with excellent attitude.

Nazumi - Japan, 24yr old, 162cm , D cup, pretty face ,new to industry , excellent relaxing massage and willing to please .

Nicole - Japan, 23yr old, 168 cm , B cup, pretty face ,new to industry , excellent relaxing massage and willing to please .

Maggie - Singapore, 24yr old, 162cm, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please .

Laura- China, 23yr old, 168cm, C cup ,excellent relaxing massage and willing to please .

Shelly- China, 25yr old, 160cm,
    excellent relaxing massage and willing to please .

Salena - Taiwan, 24yr old, 168cm, D cup, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please .

Gabby - China, 22yr old, 166cm, D cup, pretty face ,new to industry, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.

Grace - Taiwan, 23yr old, 150cm, C cup, Slim girl with C cup, Experienced in massage circuit and has very good attitude.

Mandy - Malaysia, 23yr old, 163cm , B cup, pretty face ,
    new to industry , excellent relaxing massage and willing to please .

Julia - Vietnam, 20yr old, 157cm, B cup, fair skin and nice body ,new to industry , excellent relaxing massage and willing to please .

Jenny - China, 25yr old , 166cm, B cup, pretty face ,new to industry, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.

Sasha - China, 23yr old, 161 cm,very friendly and outgoing personality, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.

Yumi - China, 22yr old, 166cm, C cup, pretty face ,new to industry, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.

Candy - China, 164cm,
    pretty face ,new to industry, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.

Yuki - China , 23yr old, 162 cm, pretty face, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.

Betty - Hong Kong , 20yr old, 150 cm , very friendly personality and girl next door feel,new to industry, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.

Co Co - Japan,24yr old, 150 cm,pretty face, lovely personality, new to industry, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.

Emily - Malaysia,20yr old, 160 cm, pretty face,
    excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.

Kanako - Japan,22yr old, 160 cm, C cup,
    pretty face,fair skinned, lovely personality, new to industry, relaxing massage and willing to please.

Nina - Macau, 23yr old. 157 cm, E cup, olive skinned beauty, raw talent in relaxing massage techniques and willing to please attitude.

Cici - China, 23yr old, 160 cm,G cup ,pretty face ,excellent masseuse and good services provider.

Lucy - Malaysia, just turned 22yr old, cute and bubbly, 162cm, very friendly personality and girl next door feel, good massage and willing to please attitude.

Tiffany - Taiwan, 25yr old, charming eyes with a very instagramable face, experienced masseuse with willing to please attitude.

Miko - Taiwan 20yr old, E Cup, curvy build,very friendly and outgoing personality, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.
    Bonnie - China, 20yr old, 168cm, all natural 36 E cup, fair skinned, lovely personality, GFE, willing to please. Likes to give B2B.

Angela- 23yr old. 160 cm, olive skinned beauty, raw talent in relaxing massage techniques and willing to please attitude.

Ann - Genuine Filipino 20 yr old school girl,168 cm, C cup, curvy figure. Willing to please with excellent attitude.

Call us to make a booking now! Mobile No. 0481 159 404

Siam Sila Bella Massage

Top level of 12 -14Goulburn Street,Haymarket.
    M
    obile No.: 0481 159 404
    WeChat Id:
    Bella_Massage812

Our trading hours are as below:
    Monday to Sunday: 10.00am to 10.00pm

Last edited by siamsilabella; 21-02-2020 at 01:51 PM.

Hi Bella ,

Who is this Bonnie ??

I hope she is the same girl .

Ps. Why are you still using the old 812 WeChat account ??

Banned
    Same girl? Hmm...the breasts look the same.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Same girl? Hmm...the breasts look the same.
    She still got Miko and Nina on the girl’s list !

Hi Bella,

恭喜你開張大吉,㊗️你生意興隆,財源廣進,萬事如意,出入平安。

All the best to your new shop.

See you soon

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Congratulations Bella!!!

I see a Salena for Wednesday. Is that the same Selina in your photos?!! If so, I am making my way there tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi Bella ,

Who is this Bonnie ??

I hope she is the same girl .

Yeap, definitely the same Bonnie baby !

Just come back from holiday , nice and happy and very fresh !!

Hi Bella,

The roster says Salena but the photo said Selina and as far as I could remember, the tits and body shape said Selina too!

Is this her last week in Sydney ???

Banned
    Hi Bella,

The roster says Salena but the photo said Selina and as far as I could remember, the tits and body shape said Selina too!

That is Selina, I thought she was leaving Oz 2 weeks ago, an encore performance

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    That is Selina, I thought she was leaving Oz 2 weeks ago, an encore performance
    Hi warwick,

Yes yes. It is Selina's last week in Sydney. She is saving her best performance for last. Come see her today? Make a booking because many customers asking to see her and also you can get a $5 discount!!!

Bella

Banned
    Hi Bella,

Hi Ahlungor,

Yes it is Selina. I spell her name wrongly. Come and have a session with her today before she leaves Sydney?

Bella

Quote Originally Posted by siamsilabella View Post
    Hi Ahlungor,

Yes it is Selina. I spell her name wrongly. Come and have a session with her today before she leaves Sydney?

Bella

Thanks Bella,

Cum again today? sorry sister, I'm not half the man I used to be....................lol

Didn't Bonnie tell you I gave her everything I've got yesterday !!

May be next week when I have recovered...........haha

Have a nice day.

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    Hi Ahlungor,

Bella
    I would like to try Kana, does she work Friday??

Banned
    Hi warwick,

Unfortunately, Kana is only working on Wednesdays at the moment. If there is enough requests, she may pull more shifts here at my new shop

Bella

Banned
    Hi warwick,

Unfortunately, Kana is only working on Wednesdays at the moment. If there is enough requests, she may pull more shifts here at my new shop

Bella
    Thank you I will keep in touch....

She works at the old shop on Thursday mate .

Thursday

Ruby- Taiwan, 23yr old, 160 cm , D cup, Experienced in massage circuit and has very good attitude.

Lucy - Malaysia, just turned 22yr old, cute and bubbly, 162cm, very friendly personality and girl next door feel, good massage and willing to please attitude.

Is this the same Cecilia?

The old photo showing more boobs !!

Banned
    Hi Ahlungor,

Same Cecilia with even better service than before!

Bella

Gee, Jolly looks really young and innocent there, I think I might have to check her ID first before my session.......... haha

Baby Jolly, delicious!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gee, Jolly looks really young and innocent there, I think I might have to check her ID first before my session.......... haha

Baby Jolly, delicious!!

Looks like Lolly from May Massage

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast