Thread: Norman Park wynnun rd

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Norman Park wynnun rd

On the way to work in the morning,noticed there was a massage shop light on.next to the gym,has anyone been there it’s not the thai one it’s a different shop

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If this is the one one underneath the coffee shop its ok. Low level options guaranteed. They have a shower that looks clean. My visit was 8 weeks ago.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The OP shop is further up the road on the same side as the gym. I haven’t been to the OP shop but have been to the under coffee shop, offered the regular finish for a pineapple and another option for two pineapples, but I declined as masseuse had bad attitude and lacking in English, put me off tbh. She got quite pissed off and nearly killed me with the massage. It was a Sunday afternoon so she may been shitty because working that shift. Will return one day to see if better talent

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I see the light was on again 🤔the name of the place is crystal massage shop

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There is new shop next to the dry-cleaner and near the gym.
    I did a walk in and was greeted by an old boiler.
    Then left ...

The other shop further east and under the coffee shop is Cozy Thai.
    Sorry, not been for a while. Options can be ok up to 2 pineapples service level, but would depend on the girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah cheers mate,I see the light was left on again lol there is so many new shops now,still can’t beat SS

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeh i have seen it there, but not going to work if old boilers. probably linked to another shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There is so many old girls doing it.the thai one down the road is costly,the girls prices r to high.i heard that 100 annerley rd is a go😋

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by randy84 View Post
    There is so many old girls doing it.the thai one down the road is costly,the girls prices r to high.i heard that 100 annerley rd is a go😋
    Really randy, u havent been there?
    As an SS connoisseur i thought u would have been there for the ribbon cutting bro.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I tried 100 Annerley.
    I know it was just once ... but it was overpriced.
    Meaning. 3xP for top level service is an old standard. Getting quite a few places where you get that service for 2xP.
    On my visit ... price was 4xP.
    Did I just luck out on the wrong ML?
    Does mean I've not returned since.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    tried this place last night, as i thought belongs to the Crown massage mob , 1 at tingalpa, 1 at redlands.
    very nice fit out with quality furniture and nice setting.
    ML mid to late 30's , not a word of english, using mobile translator.
    $50/hour massage so gave it a go, she had a decent body with a very short mini dress on, so you can see everything.
    15 minutes in gets me to flip, starts playing and can now speak for money side of things. wanted $150 for naked body slides, i just burst out laughing, said honey i not even pay you that much for full service.
    to her credit she keeps massaging and going back to give little rubs and keep me going, all the time we haggling, she trying to say she is 22 japanese, again just laughed at her, fuck these bitches, i just said, honey many years ago you 22 now minimum 35 and you are not Japanese, talk me in japanese, talk japanese, hahaha she knew she was fucked, still 20 to go so finally agree on $30 HJ, tell her nice and slow 20 minutes left and i not leaving early,OK !
    overall as said earlier in the thread, AVOID AVOID AVOID too much else available to be wasting your hard earned on these lying cheating chinese bitches.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hahaha great,so no go for me👍