Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you get started on punting?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    25 yrs old... looking after a drunk mate
    Went to the Touch Of Class where he was in love with one of the girls
    Sober in the waiting with all these stunners kept presenting themselves
    The manager got a little annoyed when I said no to them all
    Explained the situation and she settled down
    I had just bought a unit and was skint
    I started putting $20 / wk into an envelope to try just once
    Like a drug I was hooked
    Apart from a 10 yr break I’ve punted for over 40 yrs.. still get a thrill
    Nice. Is that through all different relationships and punting on the side?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Somewhat drunk, a bruise to the face, 27, from having a scuffle under a pool table , just separated from young love and a wasted marriage ...

What do you do

Went to a brothel said yes to the first a young South American woman, had some sex a lot of chat , her tears (about her work and persistent headache) and some sleep in her arms .

Left with her number
    If its recent sorry to hear that, else hope everything going good and smashing with all the punting!

Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    How I started...? Windows in Amsterdam. And alcohol. Then a booking with Delta White in a hotel in London.

Being a bigger guy (as in weight) I still get butterflies immediately before a booking with the more attractive girls. But that adds a little something to punting after all these years.
    I'm on the bigger (overweight) side as well. I think it plays a part on mind confidence going to these places. As I'm imagining that the other bros around here that punt are on the fitter side? It probably is all just in my head.

ps - Its very interesting to hear all these stories from everyone!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by clausedd View Post
    As per title gents, how do you get started / what makes you started?

I do feel nervous visiting these shops, do anyone feel the same and what do you do to counter that ?
    Bring an experienced mate with you to help calm your nerves.

I used to go heaps with my mate who used to go so often before I went and showed me what to do

Just keep doing it. It's all nerves at the start but they will go away

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Lost my virginity at brothel stilettos with 10/10 Russian
    No idea what to do, just said, why don’t you get on top and she fucked be well

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Started in a massage place. Thought if it does not offer extra, i will at least get a nice massage. Chinese milf gave me a nude handy, not b2b sexy kind. Didnt even have big boobs. I actually felt punting is not for me as i thought it wont be easy to find a young sexy ml/wl.

How WRONG was I.

This forum opened my eyes to all of the selections. Now i only go to a few select places and not let shitty shops take my money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sydpunt View Post
    Chinese milf gave me a nude handy, not b2b sexy kind. Didnt even have big boobs. I actually felt punting is not for me
    This would put me off sexual activity, particularly when its done with one eye on the clock. Not sensual at all

The least I need is B2B with a young lady.
    Otherwise FS in a brothel

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperultra View Post
    This would put me off sexual activity, particularly when its done with one eye on the clock. Not sensual at all

The least I need is B2B with a young lady.
    Otherwise FS in a brothel
    I dont think i would even get hard in this sort of setting now.

It is also worth noting that I was busy with work and did not cum for 2 weeks straight. I was tired and felt like a massage and my mind wandered to the possible extras. I came like the volcano. At that point, any show of skin would have made me cum.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Came out of a LTR and didn't want to make effort to start dating straight away. Can't 100% remember but I think my first punt was with a shy Russian MILF, one of the more memorable punts.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Started with massage. I dont have the time or patience to pick up one night stands so I just skip the dinner and drinks and choose rnt or fs.
    Still get nervous before walking in the door but the lead up for the day is exciting.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussyhands View Post
    Lost my virginity at brothel stilettos with 10/10 Russian
    No idea what to do, just said, why don’t you get on top and she fucked be well
    I had the same experience. Went for RnT and have totally no idea and just be lead to receive. I'm just thinking yep yep this is a transaction and I better enjoy the service that I've paid for.

Quote Originally Posted by sydpunt View Post
    Started in a massage place. Thought if it does not offer extra, i will at least get a nice massage. Chinese milf gave me a nude handy, not b2b sexy kind. Didnt even have big boobs. I actually felt punting is not for me as i thought it wont be easy to find a young sexy ml/wl.

How WRONG was I.

This forum opened my eyes to all of the selections. Now i only go to a few select places and not let shitty shops take my money.
    True that, its a blessing and a curse I think this forum. Blessing because you get to know a lot of information / reviews and curse because of wanting to try the good ones and not having enough $$$.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffstatic View Post
    Came out of a LTR and didn't want to make effort to start dating straight away. Can't 100% remember but I think my first punt was with a shy Russian MILF, one of the more memorable punts.
    Do you forgo the LTR now that you've experience this? hahaha. There are times that I think this is a much better arrangement and you dont need to go through the bs that comes with dating + partner.

Quote Originally Posted by ChangLiJen View Post
    After finding out my sister was a massage ml and shop owner
    Oh wew. Does it turn awkward at all or are you a shareholder now?

Quote Originally Posted by Ata View Post
    Started with massage. I dont have the time or patience to pick up one night stands so I just skip the dinner and drinks and choose rnt or fs.
    Still get nervous before walking in the door but the lead up for the day is exciting.
    Yeah I think its better, cheaper and 100% for sure you gonna get it. Though with ONS i suppose there's that thrill of the chase hey.

Going to massage shops for 3 years now.

Started by walking into a massage shop looking for a normal massage and was offered a HJ...

The rear is history.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lol... how did your sister end up owning a massage place? When a female owned a massage place, usually they are an ex-ml who knows the industry and stepping up in life by opening their own shop.

Either way, you should help her out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just boring life wouldn’t die before trying all kinds of things.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mate brought me punting.. best time ever

This forum and Google. When I first started, I Googled brothels asian sydney. Naturally, it bought up a lot of results and this forum so yeah, after doing some research I started punting.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by clancom View Post
    Mate brought me punting.. best time ever
    Ahh that reminds me the time when I went together with a mate and we were both nervous, shy and just giggling with each other like a high school kids.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    This forum and Google. When I first started, I Googled brothels asian sydney. Naturally, it bought up a lot of results and this forum so yeah, after doing some research I started punting.
    This forum is a blessing isn’t it! Such a great wealth of information for free. Sharing is caring.

Quote Originally Posted by clausedd View Post
    This forum is a blessing isn’t it! Such a great wealth of information for free. Sharing is caring.
    Yes totally agree ! I haven't posted any AR's as I'm just sticking to my regular. Much easier, less hassle and guaranteed service.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast