Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Sherwood - New shop Opposite Coffe Club

Senior Member(無間使者)

Vivi’s Sherwood - Opposite former Coffee Club

Was excited to see a new shop pop up in an area dearth of a good shop. Know there are 2 shops in Corinda, but look legit. One near the Indian further down Oxley rd in Graceville also looks legit.
    Anyway turn up and its down a little laneway just off the main road. Old Queenslander.
    Recognised one of the ladies from Acqua. i always enjoyed her company at acqua, but i didnt see her this time. The boss?
    Place looks fantastic. Plenty of private parking. Privacy and a supermarket very close by as well as the coffee club. Near the train station.
    Anyway, saw a lovely lady and had a lovely time. 4 great rooms with sturdy tables and a big comfy chair, has a private waiting area and probably the best shower this or any side of LMH.
    Every single one ive seen there has been friendly and attractive. As usual keep your expectations low, be a good guy and see what happens.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Heard on grapevine this shop just opened. Should be most excellent. Heard proprietor is ex Acqua ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by RockHardGuy View Post
    Heard on grapevine this shop just opened. Should be most excellent. Heard proprietor is ex Acqua ?
    Really, any idea who?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

SHERWOOD MASSAGE

Our girl ViVI .Manager . Fresh Clean shop spotless shower .Good massage by smiling girls . Must return soon & check the menu .

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michaelhunter View Post
    Our girl ViVI .Manager . Fresh Clean shop spotless shower .Good massage by smiling girls . Must return soon & check the menu .
    Ok, so is this place a second shop for Acqua or Vivi gone out on her own.
    I wonder if any Acqua girls working there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    PM’ed you. Keen for this to succeed

The dude
    $50 for an hour - top setup.
    Didn't see any acqua but I'm sure I've crossed paths with my ml around the gabba area in the last 18 months/2 years.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RockHardGuy View Post
    PM’ed you. Keen for this to succeed
    Did you Message me? Cant see one

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone know about the prick(s) writing brothel on the signs?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are a few businesses around there that would potentially do it- assuming it is a business. Think it is a bit unfair to pick one out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    this shop is working hard to be the best one in the area.

CDstaaa
    3 visits to this shop now and as everyone has said great clean shop with professional manager. Close to me so will be my new regular. Have had everything from a cheese burger to would you like fries with that!. Look forward to more girls coming.
    Long time punter and long term lurker so look forward to chatting to a few of you. Cheers

CDstaaa
    Apologies for double post

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I cant seem to edit the header. Any tips?
    The Coffee club in sherwood shut down. Need to edit the header.

In vivi’s massage news. Tried a few there. Happy every time. One tends to offer a bigger banquet though.
    Digging the place. Well run. Staff are trained to be friendly. Fantastic facilities.
    Manager promised some new staff, with some different backgrounds maybe? She just asks that guys dont be dicks and respect the girls.
    Usually i have to travel all over the city for my punts, but this is close to home and i save tons of time in the car.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went recently. met K girl coco, not my type of girl. She's friendly and good conversation. technique was good but later the day my back start hurts

Standard pricing for extras. one for option 1 and two for option 2. Nothing exciting to me.

CDstaaa
    Yeah she is a funny one, usually half asleep. Def give Cr a go for a better Banquet and T if she is working.
    Last edited by CDstaaa; 10-09-2019 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Removing names

CDstaaa
    sorry stupid phone keeps double posting - is it possible to delete posts?
    Last edited by CDstaaa; 10-09-2019 at 08:28 PM.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CDstaaa View Post
    Yeah she is a funny one, usually half asleep. Def give Cr a go for a better Banquet and T if she is working.
    Not sure what you mean by better banquet but Cr is a bit prim and proper to do any more than standard extras. Nude BS HJ is all you'll get. If you drip and bit of pre-cum on her leg or arm she'll immediately wipe it off...haha. But great gfe TT and nice finish.

CDstaaa
    Yes She does hate mess and went through a box of tissues!!! but after she gets more comfy with you the banquet gets tastier!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This is the advert on Locanto. Special price. $50/hr.
    Looks good.
    https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...-for-1-hr.html
    Keen to check it out.

Advertising daily roster on WeChat as well.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast