Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Sherwood - New shop Opposite Coffe Club

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree that giving too much detailed information away on an open forum is not a good idea though. Some girls at various shops have said to me that that the owner or manager has asked them only to do so much and not go beyond that. And some owners prefer not to get involved at all and just let the girls decide for themselves how far they want to go.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think the owners prefer not to know so telling porkies to the porkies is not required..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    Maybe she doesn't encourage illegal behaviour but she would know what goes on behind closed doors and chooses to ignore it because that's what shop owners do.
    hahahahahahaha, if she says she doesn't know what is going on, she should find out because ignorance is not a form of defence, everyone on the premises goes down.
    and isn't she a very experienced ML ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    hahahahahahaha, if she says she doesn't know what is going on, she should find out because ignorance is not a form of defence, everyone on the premises goes down.
    and isn't she a very experienced ML ?
    All owners would be aware of what goes on but some think ignorance is bliss. But as you said, that's no defence.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Still having a great time at this shop. If anyone would like to talk shop, especially about the newer ones happy to discuss via pm

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How much an hour massage now? is it still $50?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    what girls you recommend?

CDstaaa
    Only recommend via PM guys!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Admin please delete - double up

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    About to try out this place either today or tomorrow. Any girls recommendations ? Girls to avoid ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max1894 View Post
    About to try out this place either today or tomorrow. Any girls recommendations ? Girls to avoid ?
    You need at least 5 posts before you can start to communicate via private message. Its poor form to discuss ladies and especially their services in an open public forum.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ended making a booking today. Very pleased with the venue. Friendly staff (could only see two girls ) and picked one of them. Clean please and service was a point. A bit surgical but still a good experience overall.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ended making a booking today. Very pleased with the venue. Friendly staff (could only see two girls ) and picked one of them. Clean please and service was a point. A bit surgical but still a good experience overall.
    what you mean a bit surgical ? i thought this place was going off.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Surgical as in it is almost too perfect. The technique is refined, but her mind is elsewhere making the whole experience a bit cold

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Surgical as in it is almost too perfect. The technique is refined, but her mind is elsewhere making the whole experience a bit cold
    hahaha, ok so you agreed and she took the money and then just did the job. well swap ML plenty here are very good.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    hahaha, ok so you agreed and she took the money and then just did the job. well swap ML plenty here are very good.
    Agree 100%
    Great shop and matching staff. Def my favourite.

M.A.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I feel like I’ve been missing out on the hype at this place. Two visits with very different girls, but ended up not entirely getting the high class experience I was after. Not bad, but it was very similar to other shops in south side.
    Happy to share my experience in PM.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That surprises me, Max. Each of the girls I have met here have been very accommodating and willing to please. No names, but I am yet to be disappointed. Maybe it’s a case of setting your expectations correctly...?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

MAX 1894

. DELETE MESSAGE
    Last edited by Michaelhunter; 21-11-2019 at 02:29 PM. Reason: DELETE

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michaelhunter View Post
    HI Max. Ive been to vivi s a few times & only got as far as N H J . $ 160 all up . Crystal & Sofia & one other . Who were yourse that were ordinary . Im looking for bbbj like i got from Pepsi at 100 annerley rd . Would Tanya or Emily go all the way ? I only use private messages as open posts give info to the cops .

Hahahha, .. So funny.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast