Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Sherwood - New shop Opposite Coffe Club

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michaelhunter View Post
    HI Max. < content Vetted > have taken my own advice. .
    This post and the reply should be vetted and/or deleted.. otherwise, another ship may sail away into the distance never to be seen again..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michaelhunter View Post
    HI Max. Ive been to vivi s a few times & only got as far as N H J . $ 160 all up . & one other . Who were yourse that were ordinary . Im looking for bbbj like i got from at 100 annerley rd . Would Tanya or Emily go all the way ? I only use private messages as open posts give info to the cops .
    hahahaha fucking hilarious, um , Michael why don't you post your number and Tanya or Emily could give you a call and save you the run around, made my day, hahahaha

The dude
    with friends like these ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Would like to know more info about who’s the top 5

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Homebrew and insane593 you are able to edit your posts to remove information that shouldt be seen. It would be nice if the right thing was done here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Reality View Post
    Homebrew and insane593 you are able to edit your posts to remove information that shouldt be seen. It would be nice if the right thing was done here.
    Bit late for that, everyone would have read it by now.

Just like everyone knows who Brownwallaby is and his occupation and nationality and real name, even though the post eventually got edited. After everyone read it haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    Bit late for that, everyone would have read it by now.

Just like everyone knows who Brownwallaby is and his occupation and nationality and real name, even though the post eventually got edited. After everyone read it haha
    Better late than never.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Reality View Post
    what is there ? he is asking a question, the statement is about 100 annerley road.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    what is there ? he is asking a question, the statement is about 100 annerley road.
    I hope i dont have to explain, but read the whole quote and see why a shop owner would be concerned about the information contained within.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is it a full moon ???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Discussion comment removed
    Last edited by K27; 26-11-2019 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Feedback

Senior Member(無間使者)
    K27 the answer is simple, dont see her if thats how you feel. No need to be a richard.
    Each ml has their own story and unsurprisingly they have feelings and emotions too.
    A lot of them read this stuff, as do the shop owners and managers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    not sure if you talk about the same girl K27 blonde hot slender really pretty face and long blond hair. used to workein oxley spa shop. if that is her l must say the problem has to be your personal experience with her. every girl has a right to choose what they do and with who. Some girls are just willing to do more for money cause thats all what matters to them and Some girls just choose their clients. I recommend to move on and treat people with respect! lucky to read that post cause l was wondering where she's gone. gonna take a trip and see her there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Well said Mr R and Marcus.... To K27 it's OK to offer a comment about ones experience as a fair indicator of any particular meet. But to write such comments is not acceptable in my book. You should consider editing the original post and act like a gentlemen. As for me, have had my share of questionable punts but I just put it down to a life experience and move on in hope of a brighter and fulfilling future... I believe that negativity just fosters more negativity..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    To give him credit, k27 edited his post. Not the easiest if you have a bad experience with a ml.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great to see 3 honest thread cops working totally in isolation to keep the forum ship shape.lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    K27: good job.

Now can Insane and Homebrew edit their posts also.. I do acknowlege that you only quoted someone else.. There is no need for that amount of detail to remain on an open forum post..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    But Emma is so ugly that if you look at her face for one minute you'll vomit. Her tits are good though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TopCat View Post
    K27: good job.

Now can Insane and Homebrew edit their posts also.. I do acknowlege that you only quoted someone else.. There is no need for that amount of detail to remain on an open forum post..
    topcat you joined this month, you now want to run the forum, why don't you start with a little honesty, what shop do you work at ?
    the whole idea of an open forum is that individuals can express their findings , whether anybody else believes them is up to them, we are all adults.
    it seems you and some others are very guarded with this shop alone and not any other shop. if some punters on here did not share PM they get from others with the ML to gain their own self notoriety with said ML it might be a whole lot better also.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wouldn't be surprised if the above are all the one account. Owners are very active at moment.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast