Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
I thought it’s normally 3.0p for opt 4
"Got another fantastic moment. At a very popular shop. Very cute, first class, girl. First encounter with her. DFK even before I handed her the entrance fee. Went all the way, various positions. No tips discussed upfront. I just gave her 2 pineapples at the end, she thanked me a lot. What a purrrfect session ....
I’ll give intel about the shop thru PM but not the girl" BW 11/8/19

"5th & the last one was with the new Talent, very friendly vibes, Within 10 mins topless, and after 30 mins nude, after 60 mins body slides, And eventually FS as she was so wet By than and she couldn't resist. $60" BW 29/8/19

" So I took the plunge and tried this place 3 times with different girls. Results:
Girl 1, very enthusiastic and GFE, went all way to the top package, no tips discussed. Gave her 2 pineapples at the end, she was happy. Asked her if that amount would be OK for future visits, she said no problem
Girl 2, similar to girl 1, but no penetration. Great mouthwork. At the end gave her 2 pineapples. Girl was not too impressed. Said next time I should give more
Girl 3. Also very enthusiastic. Daty, deep fingering, lots of b2b. Smiling throughout. Some negotiation before stripping off. Happy with $80" BW 15/8 /19

BW reports show it is possible to get cheaper high level service! I don't know why he is discounting himself now? Allowing for inflation?