Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sherwood - New shop Opposite Coffe Club

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    I thought it’s normally 3.0p for opt 4
    "Got another fantastic moment. At a very popular shop. Very cute, first class, girl. First encounter with her. DFK even before I handed her the entrance fee. Went all the way, various positions. No tips discussed upfront. I just gave her 2 pineapples at the end, she thanked me a lot. What a purrrfect session ....
    I’ll give intel about the shop thru PM but not the girl" BW 11/8/19

"5th & the last one was with the new Talent, very friendly vibes, Within 10 mins topless, and after 30 mins nude, after 60 mins body slides, And eventually FS as she was so wet By than and she couldn't resist. $60" BW 29/8/19

" So I took the plunge and tried this place 3 times with different girls. Results:
    Girl 1, very enthusiastic and GFE, went all way to the top package, no tips discussed. Gave her 2 pineapples at the end, she was happy. Asked her if that amount would be OK for future visits, she said no problem
    Girl 2, similar to girl 1, but no penetration. Great mouthwork. At the end gave her 2 pineapples. Girl was not too impressed. Said next time I should give more
    Girl 3. Also very enthusiastic. Daty, deep fingering, lots of b2b. Smiling throughout. Some negotiation before stripping off. Happy with $80" BW 15/8 /19

BW reports show it is possible to get cheaper high level service! I don't know why he is discounting himself now? Allowing for inflation?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by lucassnoopy114126 View Post
    Hey mate, how’s Emma? Is she good?

Got a recommendation from boss and will meet up with Lily later. Will share my experience after that. Cheers
    Emma is a lovely friendly girl and treat her politely.

She was quite upset when I saw her recently. Said she had 3 horrible punters in a row and was on edge and visibly upset.

I treated her with lots of TLC and gentle and once she relaxed she was terrific natured girl.

No wonder MLs treat punters so coldly after what she told me she had been through. One punter demanded she do fs with him for 1 pineapple. All 3 were I....n.

M.A.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Emma is a lovely friendly girl and treat her politely.

She was quite upset when I saw her recently. Said she had 3 horrible punters in a row and was on edge and visibly upset.

I treated her with lots of TLC and gentle and once she relaxed she was terrific natured girl.

No wonder MLs treat punters so coldly after what she told me she had been through. One punter demanded she do fs with him for 1 pineapple. All 3 were I....n.

M.A.
    Just cant trust those bloody latin guys 😏

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Just cant trust those bloody latin guys ��
    Yes agree. Know of another horror story happened to a gem on the southside in the last week. She said she had been in tears before I arrived. He grabbed her in reception, felt her and did a runner. Again was I....n. Wish I had of been there when this happened.

M.A.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Just cant trust those bloody latin guys ��
    Do you have the continent correct? There are different number of letters in each possibility..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightau View Post
    Do you have the continent correct? There are different number of letters in each possibility..
    Ind... he was in the carpark smoking when I arrived. Know what he looks like. A real creep!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    plenty out there, dickheads that is.
    they believe all that is written here and think it is their right to want the same fictitious extra's for those bargain prices

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Haha, all good mate, just a bit of literary licence with the letters.

The dude
    a wl who is very chummy with me said one of our friends for the sub continent grabbed her by the throat when she refused fs.

I know a few indian fellas through work - top blokes. A shame a few aholes are wrecking it for them.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    "Got another fantastic moment. At a very popular shop. Very cute, first class, girl. First encounter with her. DFK even before I handed her the entrance fee. Went all the way, various positions. No tips discussed upfront. I just gave her 2 pineapples at the end, she thanked me a lot. What a purrrfect session ....
    I’ll give intel about the shop thru PM but not the girl" BW 11/8/19

"5th & the last one was with the new Talent, very friendly vibes, Within 10 mins topless, and after 30 mins nude, after 60 mins body slides, And eventually FS as she was so wet By than and she couldn't resist. $60" BW 29/8/19

" So I took the plunge and tried this place 3 times with different girls. Results:
    Girl 1, very enthusiastic and GFE, went all way to the top package, no tips discussed. Gave her 2 pineapples at the end, she was happy. Asked her if that amount would be OK for future visits, she said no problem
    Girl 2, similar to girl 1, but no penetration. Great mouthwork. At the end gave her 2 pineapples. Girl was not too impressed. Said next time I should give more
    Girl 3. Also very enthusiastic. Daty, deep fingering, lots of b2b. Smiling throughout. Some negotiation before stripping off. Happy with $80" BW 15/8 /19

BW reports show it is possible to get cheaper high level service! I don't know why he is discounting himself now? Allowing for inflation?
    What I mean is ... I'm always under the impression that standard price for fs is $150. So if I get it for $100 that's 1.0p cheaper.
    Btw I didn't write that report on 29/8. It was written by Insane

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    What I mean is ... I'm always under the impression that standard price for fs is $150. So if I get it for $100 that's 1.0p cheaper.
    Btw I didn't write that report on 29/8. It was written by Insane
    Apologies Mr. Wallaby. My research is that girls will try 50 for handjob, 100 for nude handy, 150 for body slide and handy and 200 for sex or blow job.
    If your negotiation skills are good lowest I've found is 30 for handy, 50 if lucky but usually at least 80 for nude handy with touching ,100 for body slide and 150 for FS. This doesn't account for newbies, girls that take a shining to you or old boilers.I'm talking about quality 7/8/9 girls at clean shops.
    The thing is you have to balance the negativity of negotiations with the probability of good service. To overcome this I get in first when it comes to prices. Usually on the flip when they say would you like extras I say I will give you this for this.
    I am not opposed to walking out after the massage based on poor TT. If she doesn't seem enthusiastic then we are both wasting our time. Thus any new girl its half hour punt as tester and give me reason to stay.
    I do know that there are ppl who can get cheaper than above but that is with the same girl. Obviously repeat business is advantageous for the girl but if you like variety ( and who doesn't) $100 for FS is not in my experience realistic with new girls consistently. PPL writing on here that they get FS for $100 consistently with new girls is plain misleading ( unless its an $80 entry fee maybe)
    BYVMD.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mate 4FoW2 , what I learnt from 6-7 years of my punting here is it all depends on how you approach them, before entering into the room, inside the room and most importantly how you bring up the topic of extras.
    There are techniques Like setting some rules and asking prices beforehand OR trying to be very friendly and polite with the girl during the session without even bringing up the topic of extra and you get it at the end from the girl herself. We cannot predict which will work, when and how many times.
    It’s your judgment based on your observation when you enter the premises, see the girls, pick one from lineup, enter the room and have some chitchat before laying down for massage. We easily get 5-10 mins to observe and decide our strategy or walk out.
    About BW, I can definitely assure for what he is achieving for the amount he is paying, I got it multiple times. He might have high success ratio but it’s not impossible.
    Everything depends on how you approach.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some people are either naturally charming / charismatic and can dedicate to a large extent how much they pay - good for them, not be unfortunately. Some may have exaggerate the truth about consistency of low price a bit -

But who cares - i have had occasional success - a couple over the last 10 years didnt charge me 1 single cent extra but want to do the home run with me (hence i believe its possible), but more often than not, i paid the standard price for quality 7/8/9 girls. If it happens that you get a great experience with great price then thats really great ! if not, well, if its a great experience, its still good right, right? Stop getting your knickers in a twist - i am more focus on getting a GFE than quibble over a $50 note. DIY makes much better bargain, yet i visit the shops every week.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Apologies Mr. Wallaby. My research is that girls will try 50 for handjob, 100 for nude handy, 150 for body slide and handy and 200 for sex or blow job.
    If your negotiation skills are good lowest I've found is 30 for handy, 50 if lucky but usually at least 80 for nude handy with touching ,100 for body slide and 150 for FS. This doesn't account for newbies, girls that take a shining to you or old boilers.I'm talking about quality 7/8/9 girls at clean shops.
    The thing is you have to balance the negativity of negotiations with the probability of good service. To overcome this I get in first when it comes to prices. Usually on the flip when they say would you like extras I say I will give you this for this.
    I am not opposed to walking out after the massage based on poor TT. If she doesn't seem enthusiastic then we are both wasting our time. Thus any new girl its half hour punt as tester and give me reason to stay.
    I do know that there are ppl who can get cheaper than above but that is with the same girl. Obviously repeat business is advantageous for the girl but if you like variety ( and who doesn't) $100 for FS is not in my experience realistic with new girls consistently. PPL writing on here that they get FS for $100 consistently with new girls is plain misleading ( unless its an $80 entry fee maybe)
    BYVMD.
    What I found out a lot of girls at popular, established shops offered FS for no less than $150 and I declined as it was beyond my budget. I don’t normally ask for blowey or slidey. One pretty girl I saw a few weeks ago did offer fs for 4.0p. I said I only got 2.0p. We settled for 2.2p. Now she regularly texted me asking when I’ll come to see her again. Sadly she doesn’t want to see me outside and my feeling if I come to the shop she won’t give me that price again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Assume the girl standard is SSDS or even 100, i think you do quite well for 3p for option 4

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tried this shop yesterday, l... Chinese girl massage was good nice and hard.. 2.0 P for option 2 no keeness average finish.. nothing special to mention..also finished in 45 mins while I paid for an hour..may be bad luck ?? Can anyone suggest girls to see here?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    Assume the girl standard is SSDS or even 100, i think you do quite well for 3p for option 4
    Is it so? Anyway I never took that 3.0p option, still outside my range

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well after reading all the hype, I decided to visit. As mentioned, good clean premises and nicely fitted out.
    My ML was a total pocket rocket, beautiful smile and a rack that was worth the entrance fee..
    Session started as normal, and progressed from there.. Not going to say anymore...
    All I can say is that I left totally relaxed and happy.

CDstaaa
    Mate I’m guessing you were there after 3?? :-)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Well after reading all the hype, I decided to visit. As mentioned, good clean premises and nicely fitted out.
    My ML was a total pocket rocket, beautiful smile and a rack that was worth the entrance fee..
    Session started as normal, and progressed from there.. Not going to say anymore...
    All I can say is that I left totally relaxed and happy.
    Seems like everyone is happy

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast