Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Sherwood - New shop Opposite Coffe Club

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by greg11 View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if the above are all the one account. Owners are very active at moment.
    Above? Top of the page here mate.
    What i would pay for an ip check around here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    the whole idea of an open forum is that individuals can express their findings , whether anybody else believes them is up to them, we are all adults..
    Of course. I have no issue with this, but naming mls and their services should be a no go correct? The last page had several mentions of this, from a conversation that was supposed to be on a pm, edited, but quoted for posterity by others. I am happy to talk on pm with anyone about anything, but when we do legwork for the police on an open forum its dangerous ground.
    I realise its a futile cause, as often forums are often a race to the bottom, but we can all win here, with the right attitude and communication.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by greg11 View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if the above are all the one account. Owners are very active at moment.
    yes, more & more do seem to be written by females, which is their prerogative, it is an open forum, but my point being, don't be doing what you are then whinge like a stuck pig when you don't like the comments. and owners the same, happy to earn the cash not the criticism. and like i keep harping on ML telling you that some punters are showing them pm from people who are telling them things about them or their shop. very questionable indeed.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    yes, more & more do seem to be written by females, which is their prerogative, it is an open forum, but my point being, don't be doing what you are then whinge like a stuck pig when you don't like the comments. and owners the same, happy to earn the cash not the criticism. and like i keep harping on ML telling you that some punters are showing them pm from people who are telling them things about them or their shop. very questionable indeed.
    If there weren't so many fuckwits out there (and on here) the female posters might be interacting with us in a positive way that was beneficial to us, rather than in such an aggressive manner.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    why is it so diffucult to play nice in the playground. everyone should smarten up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another new poster leading the flock. This just gets funnier and funnier.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The owner mafia wins. They can post threats. Stalk people and tell everyone what to do without me. I'm out of here.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Didn't know that my trainer wheels had to come off before being able to contribute in this forum..

The dude
    I was asked by someone via pm, who is being very virtuous on this thread, to describe any body markings or distinguishing features of a ml whose name I didn't know. I would suggest they're not exactly in a position to lecture about what's appropriate.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    topcat you joined this month, you now want to run the forum, why don't you start with a little honesty, what shop do you work at ?
    the whole idea of an open forum is that individuals can express their findings , whether anybody else believes them is up to them, we are all adults.
    it seems you and some others are very guarded with this shop alone and not any other shop. if some punters on here did not share PM they get from others with the ML to gain their own self notoriety with said ML it might be a whole lot better also.
    To Homebrew: I'm totally a male punter and have no affiliations with any particular massage house. I enjoy what I do and look forward to my punting sessions. As for being a new member of this forum it's part and parcel of starting afresh in a new environment as other forums are fast becoming closed and not easily accessible. Those that have been around know what I mean.. My only gripe here is that ML's don't need to be named in an open forum, that ultimately puts them in a vulnerable position. This shop is new and I have been happy with my visits. As for any shop intel, happy to correspond via PM's. Now believe what you want to... and lets leave it at that..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The dude View Post
    I was asked by someone via pm, who is being very virtuous on this thread, to describe any body markings or distinguishing features of a ml whose name I didn't know. I would suggest they're not exactly in a position to lecture about what's appropriate.
    Im not sure what the issue is.
    On the forums, respect each other, the ladies and understand that words have meaning.
    On pms, all is fair excepts threats and making sure you arent communicating with the constabulory etc. if you dont like the way someone communicates with you, clarify, ignore them or block them
    Pms should be the lifeblood of this place, until laws get changed and we can discuss things like adults should be able to.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's an open forum

I don't get why people are playing hero here.

I keep my good punts for people worth sharing through pm. I also name and shame bad MLs or shops who doesn't care about their customers or my money. Freedom of speech lol...

Honesty wouldn't cop already notice this shop when the reply is bloody 11 pages and counting???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    It's an open forum

I don't get why people are playing hero here.

I keep my good punts for people worth sharing through pm. I also name and shame bad MLs or shops who doesn't care about their customers or my money. Freedom of speech lol...

Honesty wouldn't cop already notice this shop when the reply is bloody 11 pages and counting???
    could not agree more, and the Savior heroes that are doing all the protecting keeping it at the top of the page.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    could not agree more, and the Savior heroes that are doing all the protecting keeping it at the top of the page.

You have more posts in this thread that anyone outside me lol.
    If you have a great experience, post about it. Bad experience, post about it. Just be smart.
    Naming mls or services shouldnt be done with the currents laws in queensland. Change the laws. Im sure the police would appreciate it. While the laws are on the books, what can they do?
    Call me a saviour hero all you want, its about respect. Respect for you, respect for mls, respect for myself.

In the interests of trying not to be a board cop, which is one of the most futile tasks there is in life, i will refrain from posting further in the thread...at least for awhile. Ive said my piece...end of.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by tab123 View Post
    But Emma is so ugly that if you look at her face for one minute you'll vomit. Her tits are good though.

Totally disagree. Emma is a lovely friendly girl. Always smiles and laughs a lot. Have had numerous 1hr massages from her and all been tops.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just to state the obvious, fuckwits, police, owners and jealous boyfriends all know how to use the PM function. To think that anything you say on this forum or through PM is safer in anyway is naive.

Anyway, I couldn't find a legitimate advert for the Sherwood shop. Didn't see them on Locanto or Quest.
    ---------------
    Rock by name, Rockhard by nature

Senior Member(無間使者)
    whats this quest?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone got recommendations for here ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by RockHardGuy View Post
    Anyone got recommendations for here ?
    All of them highly recommended for great massage now. Its a matter of you going in and chosing one that appeals to your eyes. In my case, being an old fart 60+ - all of them are good lookers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just had my second visit to Vivi's. Met a girl from the Philippines named E. E was very friendly towards me upon arrival so I decided to chose her for a massage. Although she is small and petitie I was pleasantly surprised, she gave a good firm massage. The massage I received was outstanding quality. I will definantely be returning to Vivi's.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast