Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sherwood - New shop Opposite Coffe Club

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    Please do not NAME the girls.
    This ones boyfriend found out thanks to your post and she is no longer working.
    This is a public forum and anyone can see what you write
    That super funny. Her actual name is not that and fact is no one using their real names. Also, you just joined two days ago and just all your contribution on this particular shop. Moreover, she's working another shop and also part time customer service else where as legit work.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    Please do not NAME the girls.
    This ones boyfriend found out thanks to your post and she is no longer working.
    This is a public forum and anyone can see what you write
    If she's dating a punter who's is active here, She should have been Kicked him out first or Quit earlier before he finds out, Punters are connected thru PM as well, It's not hard for him to find out what she offer to others thru PM.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I had a quick 30 minute massage recently with quite a nice J girl who I have seen a number of times and we got extremely intimate each time. Very nice.

She was excited to tell me she now has a boyfriend. She did not meet him at the shop. He does not know where she works or what she does. I guess she wont be around much longer. She did seem more reserved now.

I must admit that the J girl who stayed with me for 4 weeks has unexpectedly gone back to working at a shop. I did feel a little jealous as our 4 weeks were full on and full of feeling.

I guess thats life at a massage shop.

M.A.

M.A.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobuq123 View Post
    That super funny. Her actual name is not that and fact is no one using their real names. Also, you just joined two days ago and just all your contribution on this particular shop. Moreover, she's working another shop and also part time customer service else where as legit work.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its weird. I keep seeing lovely ladies here that ive seen at other shops.
    Now if they could get one that used to work at LMH and went home cause her visa ran out last year, i’d sleep at the place.

there are plenty of great shops around, but in this area, for locality, i cant beat it. 5 great massage sessions so far, with 4 different ladies and 2 ive seen that i want to see.
    Countdown to the dud punt....
    Geez i wish i was paid to advertise haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Might have to take the drive and check this place out. Someone said they advertise on wechat, anyone know the username?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Little finger View Post
    Might have to take the drive and check this place out. Someone said they advertise on wechat, anyone know the username?
    Pretty hard to remember this haha. Sunshinedayspa has a much easier wechat id
    wxid_pcub8nwlkvqv12

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mister reality Haha you sound like the owner's favourite customer

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by merlin200 View Post
    Mister reality Haha you sound like the owner's favourite customer
    I dont think i am, maybe top 5 lol.
    You know how you like a song, then another song, but they are on different albums/cds?
    This place is like my greatest hits haha.
    I still like other music, but most other albums only have 1 track i like. Here i can just enjoy every track so far. Im sure there is a bad song coming up soon, but so far so good.

In the arms of the angel
    Fly away from here

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J gals

Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    I had a quick 30 minute massage recently with quite a nice J girl who I have seen a number of times and we got extremely intimate each time. Very nice.

She was excited to tell me she now has a boyfriend. She did not meet him at the shop. He does not know where she works or what she does. I guess she wont be around much longer. She did seem more reserved now.

I must admit that the J girl who stayed with me for 4 weeks has unexpectedly gone back to working at a shop. I did feel a little jealous as our 4 weeks were full on and full of feeling.

I guess thats life at a massage shop.

M.A.

M.A.
    Hi Addict could you PM the details? Ticks my top two boxes ✅ ✅

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Tried Cr

Had a try with Cr yesterday. Nice gal with smile and size 8. The massage was good and helped me stretch and relaxed.

Decided to go for BS, very interactive and did a lot of positions. Agreed that she can definitely do more than that if I become a frequent customer. Service and attitude are great.

One down side is that she may not be a real Japanese because I overheard that she was speak in Mandarin. Anyway, as long as her service is good, I would recommend her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by lucassnoopy114126 View Post
    Had a try with Cr yesterday. Nice gal with smile and size 8. The massage was good and helped me stretch and relaxed.

Decided to go for BS, very interactive and did a lot of positions. Agreed that she can definitely do more than that if I become a frequent customer. Service and attitude are great.

One down side is that she may not be a real Japanese because I overheard that she was speak in Mandarin. Anyway, as long as her service is good, I would recommend her.
    Visited her recently. Spoke to her in Japanese and she answered. Yes she can also speak a little Mandarin. Other info she shared confirms she is Japanese.

M.A.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Managed to sneak visit in here on the weekend.

Nothing that hasnt already been said in this post to report on. It was a very enjoyable massage.

The one thing i will elaborate on is the build up to the flip. I love a good build up, and this particular girl delivered it perfectly. Plenty of soft sensual touches between the legs through out the whole massage that i felt like i could of blown at any moment.

Will most likely return.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    anyone had the pleasure of the Indonesian girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also Lily and a new girl from Macau Luna. We need some more intel guys.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Recently had a 30 min punt here. I must say the shop is top one in this vicinity. Girl I had was pretty and friendly. I can’t say was the best ones I had as prices and what offered was just the standard. I tried to reach to next levels but no positive response.
    Premises are new, clean and rooms are spacious. Young & pretty line-up. Still can’t match to what we get around city, Logan and GC. Will definitely try one more to see how it goes upon repeating.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah the shop is great, clean, big rooms, nice clean shower. and 5 girls on, should be good.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

VIVI s MASSAGE SHERWOOD

Quote Originally Posted by Michaelhunter View Post
    Our girl ViVI .Manager . Fresh Clean shop spotless shower .Good massage by smiling girls . Must return soon & check the menu .
    Three trial runs at VIVI s new shop before the end of $50 special . Met Emily -- Lily ---Yani . Decent massage skills , pretty girls & eager to please . Naming girls ok as there all shop names same as ours on the forum. Happy hunting .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anytime me tried Emma from HK before? Thanks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Been a few times now to this shop
    Great set up. Good parking. Close to public transport.
    Excellent shower. Large and clean. One of the best around.
    Staff have good kitchen facilities and seem well looked after by the boss lady.
    Massage rooms are way larger than average. Quite large..
    Wide comfortable massage tables with clean cloth cover.
    Girls have been very friendly.
    A lot to like about this shop.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast