Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sherwood - New shop Opposite Coffe Club

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Eager to visit this venue. Anyone drawing parallels with 100 AR?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone tried Malaysian cuisine here as listed on Locantoe

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Great shop, large room, well lit. Have met 2 very enthusiastic girls. All staff seem to be happier working here compared to their previous shops.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Great shop, large room, well lit. Have met 2 very enthusiastic girls. All staff seem to be happier working here compared to their previous shops.
    I think u need to talk to admin to get an extension on your inbox capacity 😒

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    request granted

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry been away for a while had prostate cancer surgery...all good now but i need more therapy now lol.

Anyway tried Yanai was very bubbly and fun. Gorgeous rack for a petite girl and great massage.

Boss is very good/professional on wechat answering questions.

Loved the huge chairs they have ( was in my room at least ). Made things much more interesting.

Boss recommended Emma for tonight so will report later on that as someone asked.

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleekgeek View Post
    Eager to visit this venue. Anyone drawing parallels with 100 AR?
    HI Sleekgeek All good at Sherwood nice young girls standard price & options none past no 3 . WHATS IT LIKE AT 100 AR . & who to see???

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michaelhunter View Post
    HI Sleekgeek All good at Sherwood nice young girls standard price & options none past no 3 . WHATS IT LIKE AT 100 AR . & who to see???
    These 2 places r poles apart both in ambiance, who runs them and services.
    100 pretty much starts where other one stops.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Option 3 being BS at Vivi's?
    My experience at 100 AR has been limited to just one as she was the only one I have met there that was physically my type. Has since moved on, I've plenty of experience at the old shop though. Option 3 at 100 has a number of B's in the description.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    100 = gwhatever floats your boat (almost all the time - hard to be seriously disappointed ) if you are willing to pay

Vivi - only been once, my ML was keen and has a killer boobs - but that's about it - low massage skills - no techniques nor fineness - the other 2 in the shop doesnt look like good options either...What is on offer is at least 1 pineapple cheaper

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    100 = gwhatever floats your boat (almost all the time - hard to be seriously disappointed ) if you are willing to pay.What is on offer is at least 1 pineapple cheaper
    That's a big call, not saying u r not right. Anybody want to 2nd that motion?
    Of course the leading question is - "if you are willing to pay" - pay what ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    That's a big call, not saying u r not right. Anybody want to 2nd that motion?
    Of course the leading question is - "if you are willing to pay" - pay what ?
    I found at 100 it’s somewhere between 0.4 - 1.0 p cheaper than ‘standard price’. Never had to pay 2.0p for opt 3 at 100.
    At Sherwood it’s 1.6p for opt 3

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I found at 100 it’s somewhere between 0.4 - 1.0 p cheaper than ‘standard price’. Never had to pay 2.0p for opt 3 at 100.
    So you're saying 80 for NBS?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    who with the cleaner

Senior Member(無間使者)
    100 AR is the shop that all others should be rated against, but each shop has its own selling points, positives and negatives. It usually starts with the manager/owner and in the case of 100AR who is in charge now?
    Sherwood has a brilliant person running the show who knows the industry and will attract the best eventually, but getting the core staff and structure in place doesnt happen instantly. It is coming together nicely though.
    I notice they are getting a brazilian this week.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Reality View Post
    100 AR is the shop that all others should be rated against, but each shop has its own selling points, positives and negatives. It usually starts with the manager/owner and in the case of 100AR who is in charge now?
    Sherwood has a brilliant person running the show who knows the industry and will attract the best eventually, but getting the core staff and structure in place doesnt happen instantly. It is coming together nicely though.
    I notice they are getting a brazilian this week.
    I take it u mean a girl from Brazil 😙
    If she's typical SA should be some negative comments on here soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    100 Msg - willing to pay what's asked - the usual standard asking price 1p 2p 3p 4p ! i am not skilled at the school of international diplomacy so i could never get near what BW is able to achieve, well not within the short time frame or limited effort i was willing to invest any way. Although a couple did give me a small discount probably out of pity...lol Whether its a good experience or great experience will be down to your connection with ML or preference - but of all the ones i come across (which must be close to full shop by now), i dont think you can go away being very disappointed.

BTW, i really cant understand people people more for bodyslide than option 2.

Vivi - as i say - what was offered was 1p cheaper, but lets just say my ml lack the WIR factor despite good asset and keeness. So i would only return if i can get some intelligence as to who i should see.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    BW, i think most would agree "standard asking price" is 1p for each option and option 4 is something you would expect to get from a legal FS shop - you have been telling us you often achieve 2p for option4 even at 100 - so your discount is $100 (2.0p) off the standard pricing, rather than $20 (0.4p) to $50 (1.0p) you mentioned here???

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I thought it’s normally 3.0p for opt 4

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey mate, how’s Emma? Is she good?

Got a recommendation from boss and will meet up with Lily later. Will share my experience after that. Cheers

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast