Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Sherwood - New shop Opposite Coffe Club

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Have had Cry..... several times and no problem. A lovely girl and great massage etc.

M.A.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I will agree. C is lovely. And yes, the girls are aware of crap spoken here.

I’ve heard as such from them directly.

Just keep in mind many at lots of shops work up to twelve hour days. I’d hate to be the guy seeing a zombie like
    ML at end of a very busy shift. Because the popular girls can be very tired after 8+ punters.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Excluding shop fee

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    3p for opt 3 ?? wow

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Solidity to the wind

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does a Red Kangaroo destroy a brown wallaby?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tarzan decided to leave his jungle and explore a new world that he heard so much about from friendly foes. He met a girl named J*** that was from the northside and seemed to know things from many years of experience. J*** took Tarzan by the hand and led him into her domain. After 20min Tarzan could tell that J*** was not knowledgeable of the swinging vine and had no spark in her performance. It was if she had no desire for the jungle and wanted to just live out her day somewhere else. Tarzan was very upset and asked for some other flower in a nearby daisy field where the land was rich and lively. The king of the jungle was guided to a large throne where he was showered in flower petals and then a waterfall. However, the price was high and after the venture, he wondered if he will ever return again.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Love the story

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    been there 5 times now. never had a bad experience! shop is clean and private. .. my experience was enjoyabeThe Shop has lots of girls on every day.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A poisonous flower perhaps?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hence why ML should and do ask for money up front if they are not comfortable with you, you have 2 choices take or leave it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes
    ... you can't expect top level service without earning it.
    It's pretty much at the discretion of the ML.
    Great and friendly service is possible, but you get that by earning trust, being friendly and respectful.
    Often takes a few visits to earn your credentials.
    Sometimes on first visit if your lucky ... But don't depend on it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Long time lurker, part time participant..
    Have enjoyed visiting this shop.. Always greeted by nice ML's with wonderful smiles..

CDstaaa
    Tarzan is Probably a bit old, fat and hairy now so Jane was probably bored......
    So far nothing but great service there. But there again I didn’t enter the shop swinging on a vine, I just walked in and said hello!! Different style of shop to some of the other famous places so each to their own!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by redsmittyjohnson View Post
    Tarzan decided to leave his jungle and explore a new world that he heard so much about from friendly foes. He met a girl named J*** that was from the northside and seemed to know things from many years of experience. J*** took Tarzan by the hand and led him into her domain. After 20min Tarzan could tell that J*** was not knowledgeable of the swinging vine and had no spark in her performance. It was if she had no desire for the jungle and wanted to just live out her day somewhere else. Tarzan was very upset and asked for some other flower in a nearby daisy field where the land was rich and lively. The king of the jungle was guided to a large throne where he was showered in flower petals and then a waterfall. However, the price was high and after the venture, he wondered if he will ever return again.
    May as well not bother posting this. Pretty useless.

Sent from my CPH1979 using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ok so full disclosure. I am a personal friend of the owner and also a sometime customer. Yes I’ve been to other shops before. I don’t speak for her. I don’t receive any financial benefit or any other advantage by talking here.

I can tell you for sure the owner and girls know what is listed here and it doesn’t help at all.

You want to shut the business down - and others like it ? This is how it happens.

I’ve been five times to the shop and aside from one minor misunderstanding all the visits have been excellent.

I can say that Vivi cares greatly what people think and wants customers happy. But she can’t influence what happens between closed doors. She also can’t encourage illegal behaviour so just think before you post please.

As I said, feel free to flame away but I can tell you this is honest truth and there is nothing in it for me apart from looking out for a kind friend.

G

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by redsmittyjohnson View Post
    Basically u visited J*** N had a bad time with her, then went to another shop n although the service was good, the price was high meaning VFM was crap n u probably won't be returning to that joint.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmanoz View Post
    Ok so full disclosure. I am a personal friend of the owner and also a sometime customer. Yes I’ve been to other shops before. I don’t speak for her. I don’t receive any financial benefit or any other advantage by talking here.

I can tell you for sure the owner and girls know what is listed here and it doesn’t help at all.

You want to shut the business down - and others like it ? This is how it happens.

I’ve been five times to the shop and aside from one minor misunderstanding all the visits have been excellent.

I can say that Vivi cares greatly what people think and wants customers happy. But she can’t influence what happens between closed doors. She also can’t encourage illegal behaviour so just think before you post please.

As I said, feel free to flame away but I can tell you this is honest truth and there is nothing in it for me apart from looking out for a kind friend.

G
    unfortunately along with fame comes notoriety, and lets face it, this place is setting some goals early on.
    and some treat this as a pissing competition.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes and halfwitted morons don’t help at all.

People wonder why nice girls leave ? Try a mirror, idiots.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmanoz View Post

G
    Maybe she doesn't encourage illegal behaviour but she would know what goes on behind closed doors and chooses to ignore it because that's what shop owners do.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast