Person's Name : Luce

Establishment : 350 Penshurst street Chatswood

Date of Visit : 18/1/2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Chatswood Brothel & Adult Sex Full Service | Chatswood 350

Phone :02 8065 1990

Hours of Business : Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10 am to late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : 166 to 168 cm tall with C cups, size 8 with nice sexy legs, attractive face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, 69, mutual rimming, reverse cowgirl, side saddle, missionary, side saddle, missionary legs open and closed

Value for money/recommend? : Yes she was engaging and fun

My experience/comments : I noticed the new girl Winnie and booked her and arrived and she is now Luce so she looks good to me and we close the door and we are hugging and feeling each other up.

The kissing is only a peck on the lips for now so I pick her up on my waist and the kissing is now more adventurous with a flick of the tongue and then DFK with tongue.

So that was quick from no to go and then I showered and we lay on the bed facing each other and the kissing is DFK and LFK so its a bit confusing but ok.

This went on for some time and then my cock is getting sucked going about half way and it felt pretty good and then Luce suggests 69 and we are now sucking each other.

My tongue is deep in pussy and she is gobbling on my cock and then sucking balls and me tongue fucking to appreciative cries and then she reaches down and her tongue is in my arse.

So its always a good idea to wash your arse properly every time and we are now licking each other arse for a few minutes and this was very sexy mixed with sucking each other.

Luce climbs off and now doms me with lube and climbs on reverse cowgirl and her arse and legs looks pretty good as she is riding my cock deep inside her pussy.

She was enjoying it as much as I was and after five minutes we change to side saddle and I am just taking my time slowly stroking into her and this felt really nice.

I occasionally went faster and got the crying out and we moved around a few angles and watched my cock going into her pussy in the big mirrors.

I kept at this for quite a while and then changed to missionary and started off slowly a first and mixed in some faster bursts with Luce getting pretty excited.

I told her that girls love the legs closed and she did this and she likes this as well and I had several goes at really hammering her pussy like this and she was crying out.

Every girl seems to like this heaps as it must put pressure on where it counts and I kept this up until I was very wet with sweat and dripping.

I had to go back to side saddle to cool down and did the same as the first time and then finished with missionary legs open and went fast and exploded.

We showered and the whole hour had gone so we were fucking for at least 45 minutes almost non stop.

We washed up and then stood there dressed and more DFK for a moment and out the door in the heat.

N.B. I am getting tested for Covid 19 every week and had a negative result yesterday. I am trying to avoid spreading a virus by regular testing.