Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: French Julia

Senior Member(無間使者) deep_explorer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyLane View Post
    A shout out to one of the best little shops in Sydney.

High Service Standards and Quality control.

One of if not THE most charming, vivacious and accomodating Hosts in all of Sydney in Angela.

Combined with a great selection of ladies.

If there Service isn't up to scratch the just don't last.

My last visit was Julia from France.

Julia starts a little bit shy but this adds to her attraction and she definitely does not finish shy!

Julia provided a lovely shower, a slipping and sliding Nuru, BBJ, and some lovely tight action.

Highly recommended.

Trying French Nina tonight, size 6, 160 cm and a French Rivera tan!

Will report back!

This Shop doesn't have the Ginza production line feel and gives a boutique and personalised vibe.

I like there questing to have different girls, The Lebanese girl looked nice I am wondering if anyone on the Forum had the opportunity?

Wow! A Lebanese girl? Anyone seen her? Any intel? Thanks! (Sorry, repeating as I am responding to older message)
    Deep Explorer
    Exploring deep down under

Quote Originally Posted by deep_explorer View Post
    Wow! A Lebanese girl? Anyone seen her? Any intel? Thanks! (Sorry, repeating as I am responding to older message)
    deep wrong link but below is a review
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...mazing-service

join her tomorrow

so yummy on sunday

great for Friday

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I booked a 30mins session with Julia yesterday via wechat. First time at this shop. Walked up the steep set of stairs and greeted by the male receptionist. Met Julian in the small room, we hug and kiss and walking up another set of stairs to a bigger room. The view of her booty was sight to get your imagination going.

We kiss and fore play while undressing at the same time. Julia held my hand to the shower. Gave a erotic wash and play with each other and DFK. Dry up then got on with the main event. More DFK and I gave her an all kiss over her beautiful body before DATY. When my wet tongue got in contact with her beautiful yummy vagina clit she gave an almighty groan. I dine it out and the juices started flowing. Fingers wondering on the outside only. No entry for me. Not sure if others got to enter. However she enjoyed my tongue and got real wet. She then asked me to lay down as I worked hard so she want to return the favour.

I told her I like my nibbles lick so she willing to play and go down bbbj plus had my balls in her mouth. She a short girl so she position herself so I can play with her wet pussy while down on me. The mirror was great as I can see my wondering fingers flickin* her clit.

She then put the dom on and she asked me what my fav position. I started on top, the slow penetration was a site to see. It got me real hard while she was groaning at the same pace as my dick slowly entering her pussy. She knew I like my nibbles play so she was playing and even wanting to lick it. I said no need while acknowledging her proactiveness. I then moving her to the bed edge and fucked her while standin* up plus lifting her up fucking her. I came with her up in the air. That was the first for me, I let her down slowly then carefully withdraw carefully not letting the dom slip. We cuddled, DFK and small chat. I told her this my first time at the shop and really enjoy her company. She politely acknowledged her pleasure and my tongue wagging abilities 😀. I said I look forward to see her next time for a longer session.

She said that was her third last session as she leaving the country to go back to France on the 9/3.Probably for good.

It’s a shame, so if you gents have a chance give her a visit this Sunday. I highly recommend.

thanks for the review

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahaha I would if Julian is another hot French female.

last day sunday

last day today yummy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    When will the caucasians return??? Please bring them back!

they went home sorry

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    THis thread makes me sad.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She is back at Ginza as Madeline. She confirmed she worked at 244.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12